LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Am Currently Watching....

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i try and catch the daily show & colbert report (watch them online if i have to)

adult swim is hit and miss, right now it looks like more miss at the moment. good shows have been/are the following

family guy

look around you (only 2 seasons were made)

morel orel (canceled)

drinky crow (canceled)

xavier renegade angel (canceled)

tim and eric awesome show great job

tom goes to the mayor

robot chicken

the venture brothers (new season in the works)

metalocalypse (new season in the works)

futurejail! (new season in the works)

squidbillies

delocated

on occasion i'll watch mythbusters, deadliest warrior, weaponizers and baseball. i use to watch the history channel when it actually presented historical events. now they have a lot of "what if" shows (life after people, biblical shit) or even worse, people working. (ax men, ice road truckers)

Unfortunately, Follywood is just producing pure shit these days, so I`m stuck with reruns of King of Queens and Cheers. The last really good series I saw was Carnivale, and that great show ended after two measly seasons because of the stupid sheepish public not showing enough interest in it ( what a f**king surprise!! Bææææh!) Pearls before swine comes to mind. Carnivale is taken off, and moronic shows like Lost and Grey`s Anatomy is apparently like flies to honey! :badmood: Disgusting, to say the least.

When it comes to most things,Americans are by far the stupidest people on the planet. I remember growing up looking at America from a VERY cynical point-of-view. At least back then most things made sense somewhat. Only in America is an EMT choked by a faggot cop. Only in America is a high school graduate denied his diploma because he blew his mother a kiss. And only in America can we expect live-action movies of Monopoly(no you didn't read that wrong),Candyland(that one either),Battleship(this is gettin' ridiculous) and Where's Waldo?(I don't even have a good one-liner for this one. It's THAT pathetic) in the coming months.

• 4 weeks later...

(And I know this is incredibly lame) Pokemon :whistling:

That is not lame at all. I love it.

I am into a manga cartoon called Naruto. Its really good (I am in love with it) apart from the fact that they do not show it here in the UK so i either have to watch it online or download it.

naruto.jpg

Also just started on the seventh season of 24. Almost had it downed in just 3 days :P

Boy....it feels like forever ago that I started this thread. So many things have changed.....*pouts* I feel old now...any ways, watching.....damn.....what am I watching....*Thinks* Moribito.....and.....Lucky Star again....but in English....um...and...Witch Hunter Robin....I think thats it...

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MunchKitten

Powerpuff girls is still on? I'm watching Kung Fu Panda and switching back and forth to my friends Tigger and Pooh. TiVo FTW. Ah powerpuff girls is video on demand on my DVR