LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hospital Stay

HOSPITAL STAY

This is a true story that happened to me a week ago.

I was as sick as a dog. I had the P & P’s (Poops and Puks) now for 4 days. I spent most of my time on the bowl with a trash can in my hand. If it wasn’t for my diaper fetish I would have went threw a few extra sets of sheets. I had nothing in the refrigerator because I didn’t go shopping. I had no choose but to go to the emergency room.

As always the emergency room was packed. I sat there for almost two hours before a nurse called my name to get my information. The nurse was very helpful as she asked me question of how I felt and took my vitals. The nurse took me into the emergency room and told me to sit on a gurney and a Doctor would come and talk to me.

Two times I had to run to the bathroom while waiting for the Doctor. My butt was on fire and sore. Every time I wiped myself, tears would fill my eyes. Finally a female Doctor came to talk to me. She found me an exam room and told me to put a gown on leaving only my under wear on under my gown and get on the table.

I did as she requested. She came back a few minutes later and started her exam. She examined me and said that I was dehydrated. She started an IV and told me that I would be admitted to the hospital. She asked if there was someone she could call but I had no one.

After all the tests they took me to a room. I had to go so bad that my stomach was hurting real bad. I told the nurse I had to go but she told me I would have to wait until I got to my room. I told her “I don’t think I could wait that long”.

“Sure you can” she said. “You’re a big boy aren’t you”?

Well yes I said but….. That’s when I pooped right there in front of her. She looked at me and said “I guess you’re not that big are you”? I laid my head down and started to cry I was so embarrassed. When we got to my room, two nurses got me cleaned up while I was still on the gurney. I noticed one nurse’s name was Samantha and the other was Jennifer. I was so embarrassed as they removed my under wear and cleaned me up with wipes.

When they started to wash my butt I cringed with pain as they rubbed my sore ass hole. I heard Samantha say “I’ll go get something for his sore butt”. Jennifer continued to clean me up and help me get into bed. After I was in bed Samantha came in with some supplies.

Jennifer closed the curtain around the bed and Samantha put the supplies on a table. Samantha said “I know this is embarrassing for you but we get this all the time”. “So just relax and let us do our job and get you ready for bed”.

I couldn’t say anything so I closed my eyes and let them do what they needed to do. I felt my gown go up over my belly and up my back. I felt one of the nurses lift my legs as the other put something around and in my butt.

It felt so southing as she wiped my butt with the medicine. I let out a small moan. I heard both of them give a little giggle as I started to relax knowing someone was caring for me. My legs were still up to my shoulders as I felt something slide under my butt. I opened my eyes as Jennifer lowered my legs down onto something soft and warm.

Samantha sprinkled baby powder around my private area and rubbed it in. She pushed my legs apart and started to pull something up between my legs. That’s when I realized it was a diaper. I started to smile as she taped the diaper snug around my waist. She must have noticed my smile because she started to say “looks like our patient likes what we put on him Jennifer”.

What she said next really got me. “How does that feel baby”? “Is that all you wanted so you could sleep”?

I smiled at Samantha and Jennifer and shook my head. Jennifer pulled my gown down and covered the diaper. Samantha pulled the sheet up and tucked me in. They turned the light out and left. I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

To be continued if there is an interest.....

Thank you for your reviews

HOSPITAL STAY Part 2

When I woke in the morning I was not only messy but wet too. I guessed the IV was doing its job. I never wet or messed my diaper before. I smiled as I thought about the two angels that took care of me last night. I was hoping they were still on duty so they could change me again.

Just then the over head light went on and from behind the curtain Samantha come in with some supplies. Good morning she said with a smile. With a little whisper she said “how’s my baby this morning”?

“I’m good thank you Samantha” I replied. I then noticed she was really pretty. She was about 30 years old, brown hair and brown eyes.

“Jennifer is taking care of another patient so I will be taking care of you until 7” she said.

Samantha checked my IV. She checked my temperature and vitals. She then pulled the sheet down around my ankles. Samantha pulled the tabs of the diaper and started to clean me up. “I’m going to need your help because Jennifer is not here” she said with a big beautiful smile.

“Lift your tushie for me baby please” she said. I lifted my butt and she removed the diaper and through it into the trash can. Before I put my butt down she put a clean diaper under me. She took the same medicine she used last night and applied it to my bottom. She sprinkled baby powder on my diaper area and rubbed it in.

I don’t know if it was because I was sick or what but my pee pee didn’t raise an inch. I know it felt exciting as she was taking care of me. Samantha pulled the diaper up between my legs and taped the sides. She pulled my gown down and wrapped it around my body. She pulled the sheet up to my chin and tucks me in like she did last night.

“Breakfast will be here in an hour or so” she said. “Why don’t you get some sleep until it comes”? “If you need anything just push the nurse’s button”. “I’ll be here until 7”. “She waved bye bye and left.

I still felt like shit but she made me feel like a million bucks. I must have dozed off because I was woken up by a male nurse who gave me my breakfast. I sat up and stared at what they gave me. Nothing but a liquid breakfast. I ate what I liked and laid back down. A few minutes later I felt the pain in my belly again. I didn’t have a chance to hold it and it just came out in my diaper. I was disgusted and embarrassed. But them I remembered Samantha.

I pushed the nurse’s button and a minute later a nurse came in and asked what I needed. But it wasn’t Samantha.

“Where is Nurse Samantha” I asked?

“Sam left an hour ago” she replied. “My name is Marie”. “What can I do for you” she asked as she came closer. “Oh I guess you need a change” she said as she put a finger on her nose and smiled.

“Yes” I said “I’m sorry”. “I didn’t get a chance to get to the bath room” I said in a whisper. “That’s OK” she said. “That’s why Samantha put you in a diaper last night”. “She told me what was going on with you and what you needed”. “I’ll be right back” she said as she left the room.

Nurse Marie returned with her supplies. She pulled the curtain around the bed and said to just relax. “I’ve done this a million times before”. She pulled the sheet down and moved my gown out of the way. She proceeded to undo the tabs of the diaper. I lifted my butt so she could get the diaper out of the way.

“Oh what a good boy you are to help Nurse Marie” she said as she removed the diaper and wiped my butt with the back of the diaper.

I guess Nurse Samantha must have told her about how I may have liked when I had a diaper put on me.

She grabbed a few wipes and pushed my legs up a little as she cleaned me up. She grabbed a diaper as I lifted up my butt and put it under my tushie. I lowered my butt as she put the medicine on and in my butt. Marie wiped her hands and sprinkled the baby powder all over my belly and diaper area. She rubbed it into my skin and pulled the diaper up between my legs. She snugged it tight around my waist as she said “Sam told me what a good baby you were for her”. “I guess she was right” she continued. “Are you a good baby” she asked?

I turned red and shook my head yes. That’s a good boy she said as she pulled the gown down and pulled the sheets up. If you need Nurse Marie just pushed the button she said as she left the room.

I started to think about all this as I laid there. Not one of the nurses called me by my name. They all called me baby. I wondered about that as I went back to sleep.

To be continued........?

You lucky man you. I'm fixin to spend about 4 weeks in the hospital. If I got that kind of treatment it would make it go by a lot faster.

When you go into the hospital, just tell them you are incontinent and need diapers. Reading around on some sites out of interest, I've heard of people doing that. It has been talked about on www.[That site].com I hope I've helped.

When you go into the hospital, just tell them you are incontinent and need diapers. Reading around on some sites out of interest, I've heard of people doing that. It has been talked about on www.[That site].com I hope I've helped.

That's not a great idea. There are a bunch of threads on this site by incontinent people who have had a hard time getting diapered at a hospital even with medical records that say they are incontinent.

First I have to say I love the story and you are so lucky to have had it done.

The next part that I would say is don't go to the hospital here and say that. The first thing they would do is call for a cahterter kit unless your stay is just a few hours. Unlucky for me the hospital that I go to is a teaching one so they love to try new things there. Nothing like it

HOSPITAL STAY Part 3

I woke again to the same male nurse that gave me my breakfast. This time it was lunch. It was the same as breakfast all liquors. I was on my second bag of IV so I guess it would be the same until I got better.

It was the same for the next three days the only difference was there was a different nurse taking care of me and each one of them changed me the same way. “Does baby need his dipie change” they would all ask? I was in heaven. The excitement of someone changing my diaper with all the extra baby talk was started to get to me. But for the life of it I couldn’t under stand why my pee pee was not reacting the way I was being treated.

It was on the fourth day my cell phone rang. I answered it and to my surprise it was my girlfriend. We had, had a fight before I got sick. So we weren’t talking. I said hello and she said “where the hell are you” she asked with a tone that she was pissed.

“I’m in the hospital” I told her”. “Why” I asked like you really care” I said with the same tone.

“Jay” she said changing her tone to concern. “Honey what’s wrong”? “Why didn’t you call me”? “What hospital are you in” she asked?

“Forget it” I told her. “Didn’t want to bother you with it” I said.

“No please Jay”. “I’m sorry we had a fight”. “Please let me know were you are and I’ll come and visit you” she said as she started to cry. I told her were I was and she said she would be right there and hung up.

The fight was a bad one and we said things to each other just to hurt each other. I’ve known this lady for 44 years. We were engaged a long time ago and found each other just by chance 6 years ago. I loved her then and I still love her now and I’m sure she loves me too.

She knows all about my baby side because I told her. She really wasn’t interested in treating me like a baby. She wanted a strong man not a baby as she said when I told her. I didn’t let this stop my desire to put a diaper on at night when I was stressed out. They made me feel safe, warm and comfortable. I was hoping she might treat me like a baby every once in awhile. Who else would I want to take care of me then the one I loved the most in the world. I kept doing it even though she wasn’t interested. This was not the reason we were fighting.

Fran (my girlfriend) showed up about 30 minutes after we talked on the phone. She came into the room. Took one look at me and ran to the bed and hugged the stuffing out of me. She was all over me, kissing my forehead, cheeks, nose and lips.

“I’m sorry I fought with you Jay” she said. “But you should have called me” she said with tear full eyes.

“So what’s wrong with you” she asked? “What’s with the IV”? “Are you that sick” she asked?

I explained to her what happened. But I didn’t tell her about the diapers because I thought she would be discussed with it. Fran started to fix the sheets and pillow on the bed. She tucked me in as she sat on the edge of the bed. She was holding my hand as she smiled at me.

“Don’t you ever do that to me again” she said scolding me. “I don’t care if we fight but don’t you ever do that to me again” she said. “I love you and care about you Jay”.

“OK I’m sorry I didn’t call you” I replied.

Just as I was saying that my belly started to hurt. I knew I was about to shit in front of her. I held on holding as hard as I could. My face must have had a serious look about it. She asked if I was OK. I told her it will pass. I was hoping the pain would past and not what was about to go into my diaper. The pain did subside a little as my face went back to the pale color and not the red.

To be continued ..........................?

Thank you Baby Johnny,

Since this happened my girlfriend has decided that she can have a strong man and a baby. She enjoys our little role play and has started to put me to bed in a diaper AFTER I make love to her as her strong boyfriend.

HOSPITAL STAY FINAL

“Jay what’s going on honey” she asked?

“Forget it” I said. “I’ll be fine in a minute” I told her. She reached over and put her left hand on my face to brush my hair out of my face.

Her right hand went on top of my diaper area. She looked down as her right hand felt something strange. She looked up at me and said. “Is this what I thing it is” she asked as she slipped her hand under the sheet and into my gown. “It is” she said. “You’re wearing a diaper” she said with a smile. “Now that was smart” she said. “How else would you get any sleep at night”?

Fran stood up and pulled the sheet down and lifted my gown to confirm what she found. “You have to go to the potty don’t you” she asked with an evil grin?

I expected her to bolt to the door and not look back. I was surprised at what she said.

Then she said “I’ll go get some help”. “You go potty in your dipie and mommy will be right back”. She turned around and headed out the door. It was good timing because the second she left the pain hit me again and I let go in my diaper. I felt ashamed and embarrassed but I couldn’t help it.

When Fran returned she closed the door to the room and pulled the curtain around the bed. "Where is the nurse" I asked as she came next to the bed?

“I told them that I would handle it” she said with a smile.

“You’re going to change me” I asked in total surprise.

YA she said. “You have a problem with that little boy”?

“No” I said. “I thought”…. “Jay I told you I care about you and love you”. “I can do this for you”.

She pushed me back onto my back and pushed my gown up around my chest. She removed the tabs from the diaper and pulled it down between my legs. I pushed up my hips as she pulled the diaper from under me. She wiped my tushie with the back of the diaper as she removed it.

Fran took the wipes and started to wash my diaper area. “How does that feel my little baby Jay” she asked as she smiled. “I know what I said before but this is different”. “You need a mommy to take care of you and that mommy is me”.

Her baby talk was getting me excited. My pee pee was getting bigger as she talked to me in baby talk and wiped me clean. “Looks like mommy’s baby likes what his mommy is doing” she said as she slid a diaper under my tushie. She powdered me and lifted the diaper up between my legs and taped it snugly around my waist.

“There… mommy’s baby is clean and changed” she said as she pulled my gown down and pulled the sheets up. She lies down next to me and put her arm around me. She kissed me and I kissed her and hugged her tight.

THE END..................................

I want to thank the few that took the time to post something about my story. 1325 read this story :closedeyes: Thank you for your kind words. It took her 4 years to final see that a man can be a baby at heart and a man when she need him.

Baby Jay NY

Great story and thank you for sharing!

I've been in hospital many times (different hospitals) and was never forced to use a catheter. They always provided diapers (not very good ones) and on a couple of occasions (when I was really sick) they changed my diapers.