LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sleeping Sacks Vs Footed Sleepers

Cid

I know a lot of people say they really like Footed PJs but I was wondering if people say this due to the lack of the avalablity of sleeping sacks or because Footed PJs or just better?

Having never sleeped in a sleeping sack it is hard to say but I think I would still say footed PJ's personly but thought I would askall the same :)

As a way of illastrasting what a I mean by sleeper sack have a look here

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Adult-baby-satin-qui...%3A1|240%3A1318

Persanly that one is a little sissy for me but still think it may be nice to try a sleeping sack some time

Cid,

I've had a couple of sleep bags through the years, the one I currently have is fleece. To be honest, I find them quite difficult to actually sleep in because they are very restrictive. They're also very hot, especially if they have fitted mittens too!!

Because of this, we use my current one more for ageplay during the day.

They are good, in that you can't really walk in them (well you can, but not that well, lol) but I don't think you would want to sleep in it unless you're really into being restrained.

Beth

I had a sleeping sak, it had 2 small holes at the bottom for your feet to stick out, and the top had long sleeves, it was made of fleece simalar to a sleeper.( It was called a couch pouch, it took awhile for me to remember that)

I was not impressed, because it didn't keep yoour feet warm like a sleeper does, I'm kinda hooked on sleepers and have been wearing them since I was a kid, and wouldn't know how to act without them.

For a sleeper to work good it needs to be large on you, a sleeper that just fits will not be as cozy and warm as an oversize one, I am a life long sleeper wearer, I rarely sleep without one.

I have one of those couch pouches and I love it! So nice and warm! It's great because if need be I can tuck my feet inside and curl up. When my feet are out I usually have fuzzy socks on to keep my toes warm hehe

I think I'm going to go put mine on now! I'm a little chilly!

Just looked through there site. I can see why you like there :)

If it was not for the fact that they are a little pricey for me right now and the fact that I never like buying things from a site I can't read I would already have order a full wardrob of stuff :) maybe one day seeing as I am planning on leaning Germen any way :)

Just looked through there site. I can see why you like there :)

If it was not for the fact that they are a little pricey for me right now and the fact that I never like buying things from a site I can't read I would already have order a full wardrob of stuff :) maybe one day seeing as I am planning on leaning Germen any way :)

Sorry, I forgot it was still in German. If you scroll down to the left hand side and click on either the British or US flag it will change it into English.

Beth

I live in canada and we are usually the ones to get ripped off and the prices on that site are super high (at least double) compared to what i payed last time for my footy!

well I think the price diffrenc commes down to how commen they are in your country. Seeing as place like J.C.Pennys sell them in the US there is more compertition. Where as other than ebay I only know of one UK based commpany that sells them. Any thing under £35-£40 seems to be a good price for footed PJs in the UK. Well first hand at least.

well I think the price diffrenc commes down to how commen they are in your country. Seeing as place like J.C.Pennys sell them in the US there is more compertition. Where as other than ebay I only know of one UK based commpany that sells them. Any thing under £35-£40 seems to be a good price for footed PJs in the UK. Well first hand at least.

That's the thing, AB shops aside there isn't one shop (that I know of) in the UK that sells footed sleepers. And I guess that's because over here even women don't wear them, so the UK version of a JC Penny wouldn't stock them.

When I buy a footed sleeper in an AB store I would expect to pay an average of about £80 ($120). Because of this I have (when the dollar is really low against the pound) used US stores like Jumpin Jammerz. However if I were to purchase a sleeper from there today it would cost say $70 (£50) and then I have to pay another $30 (£20) for postage........so the sleeper costs me $100, i.e. $20 less than getting one made to measure at an AB store.

We really don't have the choice over here (I'm not sure why) that you have in the US. Well we do have choice, but it costs a fortune from AB stores......either that or we order from the US and double the price with postage costs.

Beth

I don't think I would want a "sleeping sack". I think we call them "bunting bags" in North Aperica. Anyway, my AB age is 4 and bunting bags are more for infants. I can see they would be quite restrictive. I'm a busy toddler and need to mobility that footed sleepers gives me. Nothing beats a nice loose fitting sleeper.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a footed sleeper, but I've never had a sleep sack. I like the idea of both. My footed sleeper is wonderful. I think the sleeping sack would be nice too, because I feel safe being swaddled. Maybe one day I'll have a sleeping sack, as well.

~ moogle

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Would love to get a sleeper sac, but there really aren't any available in the states. Even for real babies, sleeping sacs aren't in the states.

Japan has the best selection, but highest prices. Europe is in the middle. US gets the lowest prices, and lowest selection. Grass is always greener...

• 1 month later...

I have a baby-blue fleece sleeper that has buttons all down the front and all the way down through the crotch and down the legs that I bought online (it was about 4 years ago, so I can't even remember which website now), and the other 4 I bought from target! I am tiny, so I can still buy the children's footie pjs there. I don't know as if I'd ever go with a sleep-sack... I like the footies!

i like footed pj's better sleep sacks a re too restrictive

I'm right with you there, I tried those sleepsacks, they suck compared to a nice cozy footed sleeper, but not those cheap target sleepers they are so thin you can see thru them.

Target sleepers are just for looks, they are cheap material, and an even cheaper zipper, they don't last long if you don't take extra good care of them....I love my sportsmans guide sleepers they are made of heavy fleece and have a quality zipper, one pair I have I have been wearing everynight for the past 3 years, and washing it every 2 days, it still feels and looks new.