LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Couples Wearing Diapers

there are pretty much no limits as to what you and your wife can do in a diaper. if you think it up and want to try it.. then try it.... and anything youdo along in a diaper can' almost always be done with another person...

Do whatever you want! That's what's great about having a willing partner, your only limit is your imagination. Some of the things we've done or would like to do

Gone to the movie diapered (in our case we brought our paci's with but that might not apply to you guys)

Go on a car ride and have a picnic and do diaper changes on the blankie

Go out in public, do diaper changes in a family restroom

Have pee races, see who can make their diaper leak faster

What we refer to as rocket race, where you both use a suppository and see who can't hold it. (clearly not for everyone...my hubby hasn't gotten me to try this yet, but I doubt I'll be able to hold him off much longer lol)

Video games in diapers, just for fun

Too much to mention that you can do while diapered involving sex, depending what your tastes are. No sense in going into that, as you can take it any direction.

Really, you can do anything. Myself, I love seeing my husband runnin around in a tshirt and his diaper, but I like to give him a sippie of chocolate milk and tuck him in at night too. But like I said, dunno what you're looking at.

Don't all people who participate in this as a fetish/kink have at least some fantasies or at least vague ideas of what they might do with a diapered partner? Start with something easy, just watch a movie together diapered, and go from there. You might be surprised the tons of ideas that come flooding in ;)

In my former life, the married days, Sometimes my wife was the mommy. Sometimes I was the daddy. I don't think we ever wore together at the same time. When she was in diapers it was usually sweet and playful. When I was in diapers it was usually shameful and humiliating, that is what seemed to work for us. Everyone has their own versions of fun. If she is willing and enjoying it the pieces should fall into place on their own.