LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello

Hello,

I am a very shy 24 year old. I've been visiting daily diapers for quite some time, but never found the courage to register for the forums. I finally decided to take the plunge. I am very curious about the ad/dl lifestyle, but am uncertain how to proceed. Anyways I think I've said enough, if the colour of my face is any indication.

littlelightgirl

Madam, be not afraid. We are all gentlemen here. Except for those who are ladies, and some people in between and Abrera (you'll meet him by and by),

and we will do nothing to offend you. You are very welcome and I hope that your horizons will expand like the universe.

There is a huge fund of knowledge here and we will do everything we can to make you feel at home. Please feel free to share your innermost thoughts, becaise there are alwys people here who have experienced them at some time.

You are amongst friends, relax.

Fres

Hello yourself and welcome to the boards. I spent a bit of time debating whether or not to take the plunge so to speak and join the boards. Take your time and don't be afraid to ask questions. If you want to explore the fetish start by buying some pullup style diapers or if you want to try the real deal buy some depends at walmart. They carry the taped ones. Take things slowly as you like or as quick as you'd like. Any questions feel free to ask me, otherwise enjoy the boards.

I was scared once just like you.If you just open up a little each day you will find it's not to bad.You will meet alot of very nice people here.I hope you find everything your looking for.DL JAY P.S HappyThanksgiving.

Welcome to the site Littlelightgirl, well done on taking the plunge and joining the board!!

How to proceed? Well the best thing to do is just carry on reading the topics that interest you, and then respond whenever you feel ready. Alternatively you could start your own topic, ask us a question, or even tell us about yourself.

Don't worry if you feel a bit shy or nervous the first couple of times, we all did. We're a pretty open and relaxed bunch on here though!

Beth

Hello yourself and welcome to the boards. I spent a bit of time debating whether or not to take the plunge so to speak and join the boards. Take your time and don't be afraid to ask questions. If you want to explore the fetish start by buying some pullup style diapers or if you want to try the real deal buy some depends at walmart. They carry the taped ones. Take things slowly as you like or as quick as you'd like. Any questions feel free to ask me, otherwise enjoy the boards.

I have procedures for wearing Baby Diapers on my website if you want to try that. :D

(There's a link on my signature)