LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Favourite Outfit?

Baby Bethany

I ordered a new dress and it's just been delivered. A sailor dress, navy blue with white stripes..........I've wanted one for years, so excited!!!!!!

So, what is your favourite outfit or item of clothing? If your house was on fire and you could only save one age play outfit, which would it be? This question to both the guys and gals.

Beth

Guest AllenABDL_BabyFur_Dragon

right now my favorite outfit and my only one is my onesie. i love it so much it makes me feel like a baby everytime i wear it. i love it SOOOO much.

Either my Baby Tommy Onesie, or my Mickey Mouse Pajamas :-)

Although I just got some shortalls, but I'm waiting for my Care Bears patches, so I can sew em on, to complete the 'kidlike' feel to them ;-)

--Lex

OH MY!! I just got my new dress from Beth and it is so perfect. Mommy fell in love with it too. She took like a billion pictures and wouldn't let me take it off for hours.

Tomorrow I will probably wear it all day while we watch a movie. It's most certainly my favorite outfit now.

-Sophie

OH MY!! I just got my new dress from Beth and it is so perfect. Mommy fell in love with it too. She took like a billion pictures and wouldn't let me take it off for hours.

Tomorrow I will probably wear it all day while we watch a movie. It's most certainly my favorite outfit now.

-Sophie

Wow, that was quick!! They told me it would take about 6 weeks to reach you.

Does it fit okay Sophie?

Beth

-Sophie

Sophie, you make me smile.

I think many here would enjoy seeing one of those billion pictures.

To be honest, Beth, we got it like... four or five days ago. I just never got a chance to wear it. It amazed me.. that only took like five or six days to ship.

It fits absolutely perfectly. I was skeptical at first but I was putting it on wrong. Mommy knows what she's doing though so it fit fine after that. I honestly do not think I will even buy another baby dress since this one is so perfect. I think I'll advance into schoolgirl outfits and more "outdoor approrpiate" dresses now (even though I'll never wear them outside).

Mommy says to tell you thank you, from the both of us.

Maybe I can find a way to get a picture of the dress on here without showing my face... but just cutting my face off the top is lame. I'll have to think of another solution.

I have to shower now, then head over to Mommy's to watch a movie. And I get to wear my dress again!! ^_^

-Sophie

To be honest, Beth, we got it like... four or five days ago. I just never got a chance to wear it. It amazed me.. that only took like five or six days to ship.

It fits absolutely perfectly. I was skeptical at first but I was putting it on wrong. Mommy knows what she's doing though so it fit fine after that. I honestly do not think I will even buy another baby dress since this one is so perfect. I think I'll advance into schoolgirl outfits and more "outdoor approrpiate" dresses now (even though I'll never wear them outside).

Mommy says to tell you thank you, from the both of us.

Maybe I can find a way to get a picture of the dress on here without showing my face... but just cutting my face off the top is lame. I'll have to think of another solution.

I have to shower now, then head over to Mommy's to watch a movie. And I get to wear my dress again!! ^_^

-Sophie

You could email it to me via my private personal account.. I'll blur your face..then send it back to you..that way you could post it ;)

Oh, and Mommy zipped it up and saw the little rings at the top and said "Now I can lock it on you"... :blush:

I'll work on finding a picture in one form or another... Mommy's bound to have one good one on her phone after taking a billion yesterday.

-Sophie

I think my favorite peice or should I say peices, are my footed jammies, I have abuot a dozen pair, but mostly I just wear about 4 pair, I save the new ones for when my older ones wear out, and wearing them at least 12 hours a day they can wear out, plus I wash them everyother day.

• 2 weeks later...

Well speaking for my little one she loves anything with winnie the pooh she has a set of pjs socks and a binki... I myself have a footed sleeper i wear sometimes with firetrucks on it...Nice and warm in cold weather :P