LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From Oklahoma City Or Norman?

toddmdl

• 2 years later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I used to live up in that area but moved to Dallas for a job. However I made a contact up in that area that is a woodworker and he made me a crib and is now working on my new high chair. So anyone up in that area looking for some nursery items let me know and I will help get you the information.

• 1 month later...

bricktown is good for beer and parties and clubs, go see an okc thunder game if you can, check out the science museum or the cowboy and western heritage museum if you like looking at cool stuff. the whitewater bay waterpark and the frontier city amusement park are also good but expensive. there's a big outlet mall west of the city too. hope you have a good time :-)

Bricktown is definitely the area to go. I go down there at least once every month to go hangout with my sister and friends and have a Sunday Funday. There are a lot of great bars with local brewers, local stores, and live music. They actually have "spokies" which are bike rental stations all over Bricktown that you can rent and ride all over the place. Fuzzy Tacos has some killer Corona-ritas and Mickey Mantle's a lot of times has dueling pianos. There's definitely a place for whatever you're into.

http://m.welcometobricktown.com/

i used to visit bricktown more often, before i got married and life happened. ;-) i was at tapwerks not too long ago. and the "myriad botanical gardens" is beautiful and well worth a visit, even if you don't want to pay admission to go through the "crystal bridge" huge indoor greenhouse exhibit (which i haven't been to in years but it's also very cool).

oh and the memorial to the april 19, 1995 bombing of the murrah federal building is beautiful and sad. i haven't been through its museum but i recommend the memorial. it's downtown, but it's a manageable walk from bricktown.

thanks guys! i'm not 100% sure i'll be there yet, won't know until july when the budget comes out, but hopefully i'll have at least one evening free to explore a bit, this is my third year attending the conference so i've got a bunch of friends now who will be there from around the country, so will be good to spend some time catching up with them.