LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anal Fisting?

Demon Cobras

after watching that video and knowing ive never put anything up there. I dont think I could ever do anything anal of any kind.

I love anal. both giving and receiving. It takes a bit to get used to it, especially while receiving. At first I didn't want anyhitn got do with it, but after a few times, I didn't want him to pull out! I couldn't get enough. It is a good idea to not only use a condom or 2, but also clean with an enema before hand. Analeze makes it much easier the first time as it deadens the senses, Vagisil works in a pinch, but you really need to clean it out afterwards..... always use a water based lube! I never thought of and probably will never will try fisting, that is just too much, even for me!

Guest Baby_brad

I had another good suggestion that combines the ingredients of Anal-eZe with a lubercant, but its like 20 bucks a bottle, but I don't know where the link was.

As to glass objects, I have a glass buttplug, and I love it, you can toss it in the freezer, or put it under hot water to warm it up or cool it down, its AWESOME. Just be careful, I've been fisted before, and there is a lot that can go wrong, and I can't stress enough to use LOTS OF LUBE. I used a 8oz bottle of astroglide my first time.

• 5 months later...

its safe, if you do it right. to some its nasty. but to poeple that enjoy anal play. it can turn out to be fun.

I can say this as i have done it a couple of times. but let me just say dont go shoving your fist into you butt. with out first streaching and lube. you must go easy and then work your way into it. but digging out your poo. is alittle bit much. but if thats what you like then go for it.

Despite its main purpose, the anus is an erogenous zone for males and females alike. Ten years ago, I'd have told you that you were crazy if you told me that I'd enjoy anal play. But, lo and behold, I've found that I do.

However, anal fisting seems extreme to me. Would never want that done to me. Two or even three fingers, OK. But a whole fist? Yikes. If not done VERY carefully, that could seriously harm you.

But if it's something you REALLY want to try, just be careful.

lets just say my wife has kind of a small hand. and during oral she will lube up my butt, and start off with a fingure then work her way up to her whole fist. and boy does it feel good. now i read that some one want to learn how to get over the fact of the feeling to poop. your body is not used to letting anything up there. so its wants to push it out. if you do anal to the point like me, that your bum will allow anything to go up there. that feeling goes away. but it takes time and doing it more and more. and longer each time. till your body gets used to it.

not to sound nasty. but when i was younger i had lets say a play mate. and i was one horny little monster, I wanted his member in me every chance i got. it got to the point that my butt was so loose that his penis would slide in very easy kinda like a girls vigina. I used to call it my man pussy. and when i mean horny i mean four to five times aday. then i got turned on to girls, and it was a hit or miss with getting it from one or the other.

not to sound nasty. but when i was younger i had lets say a play mate. and i was one horny little monster, I wanted his member in me every chance i got. it got to the point that my butt was so loose that his penis would slide in very easy kinda like a girls vigina. I used to call it my man pussy. and when i mean horny i mean four to five times a day.

That's not nasty. That's just one hell of a playmate! ;)