LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Flex Plan?

A good way to tell is to look at your receipt from the store. If there is an "f" by the itemized item, you can legally deduct that from your flex spending account. If Desitin is authorized, I am sure adult diapers are. But then again, no telling what is approved and not approved these days.

Here in North Carolina there is a tax holiday in August so that people can buy school clothes and supplies and not have to pay sales tax. Last year the News and Observer pointed out that waterproof pants were an eligible item :D

on myflex plan it states that incontinence products are an eligible purchase, however you probably just want to actually call the company, before even signing up,so its completely anonymous who you are, and ask.. can i buy incontinence prodcuts with my flex plan, and can i purchase them from online pharmacy's... then you'll know for sure.

You will likely have to read the fine print on your policy. I looked into the idea and found that in order for me to use my FSA I would need a signed letter from a Dr. stating that I really needed them. I don't really need them, and I am not going to lie to a Dr to get her/him to sign a paper saying I do.

Good luck,

According to IRS publication 502 diapers are not covered "unless they are needed to relieve the effects of a particular disease." This is accepted to mean that young children's diapers are not covered. Adult diapers are considered to fall in to the later category and are covered. Besides, if you ever do get audited, diapers definitely do relieve the effects of enuresis (bed wetting). FYI:

http://www.irs.gov/publications/p502/ar02.html

-DP

My Flex spending account needed a letter from the doctor the first couple of years, but hasn't since (and they don't keep records because of HIPPA regulations). Best to just call them and ask them, they won't know who you are and get a name so you can quote them if you get any hassles.