LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have You Lost Someone When You Were Young?

Guest refridginator

You. Got. Separated!  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Did you lose someone close to you during your infancy or childhood?

• Yes - in my infancy
    • Yes - in my childhood
    • No - I wasn't that close to anyone that died or unwillingly separated from when I was young
  2. 2. If yes, was it a close relative or friend?

• Mother
    • Father
    • Brother
    • Sister
    • Uncle
    • Aunt
    • Cousin
    • Grandmother
    • Grandfather
    • Step family
    • A mutual friend (e.g. you were a baby, your friend was a baby, or you were a child your friend was a child)
    • A family friend
    • I voted no to the previous question.
  3. 3. Even if you voted no for the first question, would you say separation from someone close being so young would be a factor in becoming AB/DL?

• Yes, it is the sole reason anyone would be driven to become AB/DL.
    • Yes, I think it plays a role.
    • I dunno.
    • There are other ways close to what you described.
    • No! Your whole survey is void and null!
    • I'll just say no, I disagree with your theory.

Guest refridginator

Now let me explain my question about why I think you can be close to someone in your infancy. My uncle died when I was only one or two years old. I do not remember him. But my mom told me about how he played with me alot and kept me entertained during those days when she was still living with her parents and two brothers. He was supposedly my favorite person to be around. After he was gone, I'd call for him down the stairwell to the living quarters in the basement and look for him in the house wherever i can get around to.

Now my theory is that because he passed away and that was possibly traumatic to me, I'm filling a void by regressing to my infancy to whatever time period my uncle was still alive. Well the point of this poll is to prove or disprove the validity of my theory... I would appreciate speculative feedback on this.

My AB status is due to my older sister's brain damage and her wearing diapers all the time and my wanting to be treated like she was. My parents were afraid to get close to me, expecting me to do the same thing to them. By the time I was 2, I refused hugs and kisses from them. Now, all I want to do is be a baby again to get what I missed the first time around.

My father died when I was six; we had a very stressful time after that.

I started bedwetting

Mother threatened me with nappies

My brother humiliated me as much as he could.

I count my diaper fascination as starting from then.

Very Interesting Poll. My Father Died when I was just about 3.. I don't remember anything about him, well I mean I don't remember being with him. I do have just two memory's of him really. I remember going to a weird store, well weird to me at the time. This place only sold Ice cream of MANY Varieties, I know now the place and have moved to the town that it was in and past it several times since (it's now gone).

When I saw the place after about 30 years of the first visit..I kept wondering why I knew it. One day I just decided to go inside to find out why it was in my mind. When I went inside.. I had a flash, surprisingly after about 30 years it "looked" the same. :huh: I then noticed huge glass jars on the display that held about every darn gum ball I had ever seen. I remember seeing one about the size of a tennis ball. I do remember one thing it was my birthday and I was with my Grand Parents.

I remember getting a huge Gum Ball and giving it to him and him trying to put it in his mouth all at once and trying to chew it. Other than that I remember seeing him in a casket and my mom telling me that he was asleep. I hadn't seen him for several days, and I kept telling him to wake up. I can imagine how that must have caused such a scene.

Not long after My grandfather grew very ill, and was peeing the bed and sometimes the other. Pampers were very new then, but I remember a box of them in my grandmothers closet and she would slide one under him while he slept ( back then they were flat and I believe they didn't have tapes) Anyway I remember the ambulance coming to take him (might have been the coroner). I kept sneaking those pampers and laying on one every night as my grandfather did as I wept myself to sleep. I was so afraid to go to sleep......as then I didn't understand sleep and death. I think at some point my grandmother actually pinned one on me, I do remember her changing me into diapers after..but I was already potty trained earlier..huh?.

I'm pretty sure I was a AB from then on. (Starts singing Memories...like the corner of my mind......)

• 4 weeks later...

I sort of lost some one when I was about 3-4 it is a little complicated but not really care to say more as it is not something I really talk about and I am practicly crying just writing this but and I have thought for years that it may be one reason for me becomeing an AB, at least in an indrect rought as untill I was 15ish I was havey much scared of the idea of mortlity, I mean very scared.

But then again I have had so many ideas of why I like this you could have put a post up about anything an I would have most likely been forced to say "yeah maybe".

I am the only one who voted null and void, woo hoo! My grandfather died when i was five, I still miss him, but life goes on... I used to never eat milky way bars because of him(his favorite) but figured he'd want me to enjoy them. now the damn diabetes... he was one of the few relatives who actually made me feel appreciated as a kid.(even if only 5)

so given that the majority of people in the world lose soeone they love in their childhood, it seems the more interesting question would be who hasn't lost a loved one...

from your story about losing your uncle, since you have no first hand memories of him, all you know is what other people have told you. I'm not saying what thye said wasn't true, but people have afunny way of either only remembering the good stuff, or only remembering the bad stuff, and sometimes of 'creating' memories they wished had happened.

as for children, you can actually create false memories in children, and the stories you had heard over and over may have created false memories in you that didn't even happen, including feelings of loss that you may never had experienced.

every one deals with grief differently, and everyone is an ab/dl etc.. for a different reason, and i'm pretty sure 99% of us will never know the 'real' reason, if there even is one, although many people believe that certain things in their past contributed to liking diapers... if you go to other fetish forums, you are going to find the same discussions, and the same themes of why people are into other fetish's as well, so while childhood trauma may play a role in someone being attracted to fetish's, whether sexual or not, there is obviously no one thing that makes someone an ab/dl or a lot more people would be into this.

well yeah I think it would be a huge jump to say any one who has any form of lose as a child is going to be an AB/DL for a start that would mean my brother is one as well. But seeing as no ones lose is ever quite the same, even if it is over the same person, it seem almost as silly to say not it defanlt has no effect.

With out strapping a cammer to the head of every one born with in one year I can't see any one coming up with a good idea of the real reason behined why people do a lot of things and even that would be unlikly to work.

this may be the most hipacitical thing I have ever said but I think it may be more important to learn who to stop careing about why than it is to find out the real answer.

I was tempted to use this post as a little bit of group therapy, but thought better of it whilst writing it lol.

I didn't lose anybody close to me until I was about 20.

There is no simple 'one size fits all' reason why we like this, and this is why we all like different things within that 'very loose' AB/DL framework.

For any of us to even think that the thousands of people on this site are of the same mind, or like this for the same reasons would be ridiculous. And that's without taking into account the tens of thousands of AB/DL's that will never look at this site.

Each of us probably have dozens of unrelated reasons why we like this.

Beth

I voted no to loosing someone close but then I realized I had lost my dad's dad and my dad's grandmother when I was about 2. I have very few memories of them, more of just the house they grew up in.

I don't think that really had an impact on my ABDL side, but I could see how something traumatic like loosing someone close to you as a kid could have that effect. I think oddly, my fascination with this came from the way my parent's treated me. I really had no privacy and was treated much like a little kid my whole life, even to this day. And for some reason I want to relive a time that should be filled with innocense, happiness and a stress free times but wasn't really for me. Maybe it's like I want a do-over?