LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Christmas Card Exchange

Hey Guys and Gals. How about we start a Christmas card exchange? Nothing overtly Fetish-related, just some Holiday messages from your online friends!

I will create seperate lists for our members in other countries so no one is paying crazy postage prices, and I'll split the US list into groups of 20 so you won't be expected to send out more than that many cards. Please don't join the list unless you plan to send cards!

To be added to a list, send your address to: allaboutdiapers@hotmail.com and I'll start putting the lists together. We will plan to have the lists completed by Dec 1st, so stock up on cards and stamps before then :)

Sooooo basically people who sign up for this are going to be "giving" their home address to a number of random people NOT of their choosing. I'd think if people are going to be giving out their home address it would be only to people they know and trust.

I'll be betting diaperart etc under all their nics will be picking up a fair list of address with this.

So thats the bad out the way.

Onto the good.

It's a choice to be added, you get a Christmas card.

Wouldn't it be better to have em all sent to DD with a stamped envelope to be forwarded. This way noone but him gets the addresses, far safer.

I will be making the lists myself, so no matter how many board ID's a person has, duplicate addresses will be tossed.

Also, the addresses will not be linked to your board id.

• 3 weeks later...