LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Youngsters Involved?

I've had many instances of friends inviting me over for a party or get-together with me dressed as I always do (Baby Girl Style). They have no problem with my dress or behavior. Their children have no problem with me either. They have fun with it.

I know this is a touchy subject with a lot of AB/DLs. I don't think it should be. As long as people don't make a big deal out of it, it won't be. We seem to be the worst ones for self-criticism. Young children are innocent of any sexual connotations to our activties. Keep it clean and all will be well.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

I've had many instances of friends inviting me over for a party or get-together with me dressed as I always do (Baby Girl Style). They have no problem with my dress or behavior. Their children have no problem with me either. They have fun with it.

I know this is a touchy subject with a lot of AB/DLs. I don't think it should be. As long as people don't make a big deal out of it, it won't be. We seem to be the worst ones for self-criticism. Young children are innocent of any sexual connotations to our activties. Keep it clean and all will be well.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

Sorry for the double entry. Software glitch, I guess. But, let me add... Let's love our children. Don't make the world such a scary place for them.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

Ohhh I got to use my Zap a Thread button..No more double post earthling....I feel like Marvin the Martian now!!! :D Anyhooo.. I would think if the Parents are fine with it..then no harm no foul. Would you like to elaborate a bit about one of your experiences?

Scary place...now what could be scary about a adult guy wearing a dress and big fluffy diapers?..they probably think your the tooth fairy!!! :roflmao:

Hi Heidilynn,

Last weekend I was in the park on the slides and swings. I was on the swing while there was a boy and a girl. The boy said that I was a big woman and asked my for my name.

Babygirl Kvetinka

There were a number of families with kids in Veges, being the "family oriented' places that it is <_< and I was originally One family late the first night was in a little cafe' and the middle sister, (prolly about 10 or so) tapped Tami on the shoulder and said her little brother (maybe about 5 ish) wanted to say "hi" Tami turned around and the kid went from being slightly worried to shear terror when he realized the person in the big dress was a guy! He might of even gone through a bit of a gender crisis, i don't know....it may have been the scariest Halloween event he experienced.

Hi,

Maybe I should dress up in my sissydress for Halloween again. But I would be the nightmare for every translover. :D

Babygirl Kvetinka.

Ohhh I got to use my Zap a Thread button..No more double post earthling....I feel like Marvin the Martian now!!! :D Anyhooo.. I would think if the Parents are fine with it..then no harm no foul. Would you like to elaborate a bit about one of your experiences?

Scary place...now what could be scary about a adult guy wearing a dress and big fluffy diapers?..they probably think your the tooth fairy!!! :roflmao:

Scary? Are we talking Halloween? I can't think of anything more innocent looking, than a man dressed up like a baby girl. Funny, too.

One experience I can relate happened over 20 years ago in Nashville TN. I had hired a photographer to take pix of me out and about. We went to a McDonalds in Belle Meade (I played outside on the playground while she got the order.) No negative reactions. We finally ended up at a Nashville park near Vanderbilt University, at her suggestion. We were approached by someone who looked to be the grandfather of a young boy and girl. He wanted to know if I would play. The photographer jumped on the idea. She set up all different images ranging from the girl feeding me my bottle on the park bench to racing tri-cycles the kids had brought with them. The grandfather suggested at one point, that he would boost me up to a high limb on a park tree. I could only envision the fire department called in or journalists standing by the scanner, rushing to the scene if he decided to leave me there. I declined .

Sadly, there are no remaining photos of this event, having lost them over the years, due to attrition and the awful binge /purge cycles I was going through. It's probably for the best, anyway. Some people still might get the wrong idea. But gladly, times seem to be changing. As I must now. I'm soaked!

Cuddles,

--heidilynn :thumbsup:

Scary? Are we talking Halloween? I can't think of anything more innocent looking, than a man dressed up like a baby girl. Funny, too.

One experience I can relate happened over 20 years ago in Nashville TN. I had hired a photographer to take pix of me out and about. We went to a McDonalds in Belle Meade (I played outside on the playground while she got the order.) No negative reactions. We finally ended up at a Nashville park near Vanderbilt University, at her suggestion. We were approached by someone who looked to be the grandfather of a young boy and girl. He wanted to know if I would play. The photographer jumped on the idea. She set up all different images ranging from the girl feeding me my bottle on the park bench to racing tri-cycles the kids had brought with them. The grandfather suggested at one point, that he would boost me up to a high limb on a park tree. I could only envision the fire department called in or journalists standing by the scanner, rushing to the scene if he decided to leave me there. I declined .

Sadly, there are no remaining photos of this event, having lost them over the years, due to attrition and the awful binge /purge cycles I was going through. It's probably for the best, anyway. Some people still might get the wrong idea. But gladly, times seem to be changing. As I must now. I'm soaked!

Cuddles,

--heidilynn :thumbsup:

Hey Heidi just a quick question. I've observed through my constant lurking that you are a sissy 24/7, right? And this post you talked about your binge and purging 20 years ago. Just out of curiosity when did you stop the binge and purge cycles? When was the last one for you? I've been into the diaper world for over 20 years and I found as lately as 2 years ago I purged everything again! I hope to someday find that balance and not feel the need to purge anymore.

Guest Mandi Danielle

ABDLism, and everything that goes along with it is certainly not something I want my child exposed to on a regular basis. If they passed someone on the street I'd explain to them that it's a costume of some sort, and it was a guy just like daddy in a baby costume, or something.

Kids know things, and they learn things subconsciously, and I'd rather not have my child in that environment on a full or even part time basis.

ABDLism, and everything that goes along with it is certainly not something I want my child exposed to on a regular basis. If they passed someone on the street I'd explain to them that it's a costume of some sort, and it was a guy just like daddy in a baby costume, or something.

Kids know things, and they learn things subconsciously, and I'd rather not have my child in that environment on a full or even part time basis.

I think I know what you are saying Mandi D, But continue what you are doing with your children. The basics are just that, they won't get exposed to that on a regular basis unless it is the parents that choose to expose them into it. I don't think that is the case in this instance, I have known of Heidi over 20 years, and I assure you "she" has reached what most of us only dream. She is what she can be...and the "funniest" part is..She is finally happy with just that. Maybe not for all, but best for "her". I'm Jealous..but then again as a "older" Baby, I got rid of that B & P long ago! With age comes wisdom..or maybe not..but for "her" I think we can agree...it has.. Just my 2 cents.. Hey gas is down to almost $2 a gallon..what comes around goes around!! Take care.

This to me is a very tricky subject as I have children and have formed some pretty strong thoughts and opinions on this matter. In my case I dont think my children have any need to know about this. I am very careful not to allow them to know about any of my extra curricular activities. I don't think it would destroy them to find out Daddy diggs on wetting his pants but it would be more information then they need to know. Imagine if you found out your Dad was into this, even being a diaper enthusiast it would have made me very uncomfortable to see or know he was in a diaper and enjoying it. But I also think this is a touch and go subject for many people, for some this is a lifestyle similar to the transgendered issue. Where the person feels they are only going to be happy if diapered. I like to think I am open minded but I know that if my father was into cross dressing that would have made me very uncomfortable too. I know that isnt the "right" way to think and that I should accept other alternate lifestyles but the idea of my father doing that makes me uncomfortable. Any other person even a brother or something doesnt make me feel that way. I suppose it comes down to many things, like how your were raised and what exactly this diaper thing is for you, lifestyle or hobby. In my case my children will not be privy to the intimate knowledge of my fetish, and the idea of them knowing fills me with dread and ackwardness (lol I know thats not a real word). But obviously not everyone thinks like me, or enjoys diapers the same way I do.

Guest Mandi Danielle

I think I know what you are saying Mandi D, But continue what you are doing with your children. The basics are just that, they won't get exposed to that on a regular basis unless it is the parents that choose to expose them into it. I don't think that is the case in this instance, I have known of Heidi over 20 years, and I assure you "she" has reached what most of us only dream. She is what she can be...and the "funniest" part is..She is finally happy with just that. Maybe not for all, but best for "her". I'm Jealous..but then again as a "older" Baby, I got rid of that B & P long ago! With age comes wisdom..or maybe not..but for "her" I think we can agree...it has.. Just my 2 cents.. Hey gas is down to almost $2 a gallon..what comes around goes around!! Take care.

Well I'm only 18 so I don't have children yet, but that's what I meant. That I won't be subjecting my children to it all the time, or allowing anyone else in the family to. (Be it husband, friend, etc...)

Well I'm only 18 so I don't have children yet, but that's what I meant. That I won't be subjecting my children to it all the time, or allowing anyone else in the family to. (Be it husband, friend, etc...)

hey mandi, i know as most do that you have a website to this subject. my question is for all intents and purposes do you mean that you will try to hide it if you have kids or do you see your attraction to the lg role as just a phase that will stop when you have to be an adult constantly?

There is little doubt that a need for diapers past toddler stage is generally considered outside the bounderies of society. I am also sure each of us here on Daily Diapers can share countless examples of people who are not diapered misunderstanding.

Clearly I was so lucky to grow up in a diaper-friendly family. My Mom, Aunt Betsy and their mom Granny all were incontinent and wore diapers. They tried to be discreet, but did not keep that a deep secret from us kids. They also assumed all of us girl cousins would revert to wetting eventually, probably at puberty. It was obvious even while we had control our bladders were puny. During trips that could be a real problem with four girls all needing to pee at different times. The family solution was to ask us nicely to wear diapers "just in case" which would be changed at scheduled stops. We also wore diapers to special events. By the time we each reverted to bedwetting we were not upset by diapers.

Even when I was 11 I still assumes every other kid my age or younger I saw on a trip was also wearing a diaper. By then our oldest sister figured out this was not correct, but she did not share that intel with me. Does this mean my family were nuts to use just in case diapers? Back in the '60s and '70s my family did not keep any of that a secret and so far as I know nobody ever criticized them.

Eventually I discovered that AB is a great way to cope with being an incontinent adult. My Mom apologized that she was just learning about AB. Had she known she would have told me while I was a teen, maybe when I was younger.

Over the years I have met many ABDL in person. Some are parents and each needs to decide what is ethical and what is practical. It comes down to what to tell your kids and when to tell.

My younger sister Missy always wet more than me. Her approach was to let her daughter see diapers on Missy around the house. As the girl matured she was used to seeing her mother in Onesies, rompers and sleepers. I am not sure that kind of AB activity could be kept secret from children. I am sure Missy's daughter is handling all that just fine. She is 18 now and had needed her own night diapers since she was 12, but rejects as "silly" participating in any babyish activity. I am not so clear how regulators would feel.

A couple we have known since 1992 eventually divorced. Before their son was born both parents played AB a lot, and neither was incontinent. During her pregnancy the wife decided to wear diapers 24/7 and at home covered those with AB clothing. Up to the time the boy was 3 they would dress as AB at home. Yet during the custody hearing the whole AB thing became a controversy.

What ya gonna do? Some secrets cannot be kept.

I am very selective of the people I tell about me being a sisy, telling my children if i had any would be a big step in either direction, it depends on how young you tell them and what kind of child they are in my opinion.

With age comes wisdom..or maybe not..but for "Heidi", I think we can agree...it has.. Just my 2 cents.. Hey gas is down to almost $2 a gallon..what comes around goes around!! Take care.

Repaid, are you saying I'm getting crusty in my dotage? Perhaps you're right. But I tell you truly, I'm age in reverse engineering. :lol:

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

Guest Mandi Danielle

hey mandi, i know as most do that you have a website to this subject. my question is for all intents and purposes do you mean that you will try to hide it if you have kids or do you see your attraction to the lg role as just a phase that will stop when you have to be an adult constantly?

My whole opinion about ABDLism in general is what goes on in the bedroom should stay in the bedroom. While it's not a sexual fetish for me personally, it may be for my husband, and certainly is for others. I don't want to be associated with other ABDLs who force themselves upon society when its completely unneccissary.

I don't want to know if someone likes it up the poop chute, and I certianly don't think others want to know that I like to wear diapers, for whatever reason.

As for being a phase, No, it's not. This is a part of me that won't go away in time, and I'm sure it'll be a part of me the rest of my life. However if I'm able to keep it a secret with parents and siblings, not to mention prying friends, then I can certianly keep it a secret from my children. It's not like my children need to know about my sex life, anyways.

PS. Sorry for the late reply.