LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Video Games

Amen, curiositykilledthecat. Super Nintendo is the way to go, guys. Playing the Super Mario RPG was the closest I ever got to understanding my place in the world. Well, okay, that's a lie, but it was a darn good birthday present (and getting it used with a super-leveled file didn't hurt)

My daddy and I have been playing Lord of the Rings Online for about a year now, other than that I enjoy the Need for Speed series, mostly the ones that involve outrunning the cops (Hot Pursuit, Most Wanted and Carbon).

*huggles*

Michelle

Guest diapered469

I have a PS3... I'm playing Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, and just got SOCOM: Confrontation. If anyone else plays SOCOM, would love to start a diaper clan. Hit me up on PSN: PadreDoom.

Also, SuperNES was a great system...Nothing beats Super Mario Kart!

I am a big fan of the Wii! I go over to my friends house and we'll sit there for hours playing Mario Kart :biker_h4h: . I love how you can play online around the world, regional or even just your friends. What sucks though is that there are hackers that get into a race and ruin it for everyone. My friend and I raced one that had infinite blue shells so it was pointless to even try to get into 1st place.

lol, nah it's where you play mom to a virtual baby, nothing along the fetish lines. I also have pokemon diamond on my ds, about the only thing I ever play on it. I like the older series better, just because the critters were more interesting. I always liked cubone and tyranitaur.

I did Wow for about 6 months but finally gave it up to get my life back. I have rediscovered PS3 and have really enjoyed Fallout 3, and have been playing with Resistance 2 which has been fun as well. I am considered a PSP....