LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello From The Lonely South Carolina!

Stoney

Hello all! I've been coming here a while and thought I'd finally post. Well, what to say? Nothing much...I'm 23, I live in South Carolina and am looking to find people like me :D Well, dunno what else to say...Got any ideas? lol Anything you wanna know :D

Darn you missed me by about...ohhh let's say...17 years. I used to live in Beaufort for about 4 years.. Beautiful country, Awesome food, and great people. Hugo was a bummer though.

Go to the new section in "meeting place" find SC under the US subforums and post in there, get the ball rolling for SC!!

Hey another fellow south cacilacian. yes we from the south call our selfs that even if its not spelled right. Drop me a line I'm currently in and around Charleston and would love to get to know some people from around here.

I'm up inthe upstate, Laruens to be specific. I absolutly love charleston and never been to beaufort. It is absolutly lonely here in the upstate. closest city is Greenville, and that town, in pure honesty, has barely anything, compaired to what I'm used to. I've been keeping an eye out for people around this area like me, but never found anything...quite honestly, I'm surprised that atleast there were 3 others that are atleast from here! lol

My wife (at the time) and me actually met our first AB friend while we were in SC, he was from Charleston. It was our first sleep over, he stayed in the living room on a blow up mattress. We got diapered and hung out whilst the Mommy did Mommy things around the house..She tucked him in for the night and gave him his bottle and then took me to bed as well...lost touch with him years ago...If your reading this..Get in touch with me..you know who you are!