LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello Seattle Area Ab/dl's Anyone Out Ther?

pampersrule

I am in downtown Seattle, and I to am interested in meeting others. I am actually incontinent but since most like me are just too insecure to hang out I found the AB/DL community to be nice people to hang out with as I am not shy.

have you heard of the center for sex positive culture? its got a long name but is also known as 'the wet spot' i don't know exactly WHERE in seattle it is, i imagine capital hill as that seems a neighbor more willing to tolerate this place.. at any rate i know there are some ab/dl/littles groups that meet there on a regular basis and if you are in seattle its close to you. The groups post regularly on fetlife about their going on's.....

CSPC may also have some other groups you are interested in... although the ab/dl/littles group meets at the CSPC it advertises as a NON sexual group of people... so its not going to be just a bunch of people sitting around in diapers masturbating!!!

I work in Seattle my self, I would also like to meet other DL's in the community. Would you be interested in starting to just talk?

I am in downtown Seattle, and I to am interested in meeting others. I am actually incontinent but since most like me are just too insecure to hang out I found the AB/DL community to be nice people to hang out with as I am not shy.

I work in Seattle my self, I would also like to meet other DL's in the community. Would you be interested in starting to just talk?

I'm north of Seattle right now, but I've been looking into meeting up with some people from the community. and by north of Seattle I mean, Bellingham. I'd definatly be interested in starting off with conversation

• 2 weeks later...

We need to start talking in PM's and such then, I often forget to check subforums like this myself. However, I only meet in public places for obvious reasons. I think there are some groups but I don't know any myself.

As for the "Wet Spot" ... I don't like clubs, period.

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Okay, anyone actually interested in hanging out, like out ... in public ... I'm in downtown Seattle, the "heart" of downtown (not the center mind you). Busily making videos most of the time and can take breaks when I so choose, so let me know. I don't like "meet ups" though, the irony.

• 2 weeks later...

A good local diaper supplier. Has a good selection.

U&I Pharmacy 29 148th Ave S.E. Bellevue WA 425-747-3800

I usally purchase Dry24/7 or Abena X online, but whenever I run out before my order arrives, I pick up diapers at this

local store.

thanks for letting me know reval.. we occ. get up to bellevue, so if they did sell those would stop by.. but i'll just keep getting em online.. its cheaper to pay for shipping than gast o get up there anywhere!

• 3 weeks later...

There is a new munch that has been runing for two months strong now on fetlife.

Seattle Big and Little age play munch and outing group

This is a group for organizing a monthly age play munch in Seattle and Big and Little outings in the Seattle area that will be happening on a at least monthly basis. All outing details will be posted on the group.

Munch Location: SODO Denny's 2762 4th avenue S, Seattle, WA 98134

Munch time and date: second Saturday of the month at 2 pm going till 4pm

Come join us on fetlife if you have an account. If you don't have a fetlife account go and make one and break out your kinky or ageplay side and join the online sensation.

https://fetlife.com/groups/45469

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
Guest BabyDiaperLover09

I'm looking for any diaper friends in the area and/or a mommy to take care of me. (I don't have one....) I never had that so I don't know what its like. I want to though. I'm so lonely and I really want a mommy figure that would do these kinda things with me. But I have no idea where to start looking. Any ideas?

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I would be interested in hearing about any munches in Seattle that are going on, or even better, on the Olympic Peninsula.

I am visiting Seattle for a week in September, staying in a hotel near the space needle, will have spare time in the evenings, if anyone wishes to meet. From UK, Essex