LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone From The Vancity Area?

vancouverdiapers

I'm still around FWIW. Still have only met BabyLex in person. Would like to meet other people too.

Come out to the munch, we're meeting at a White Spot on the Burnaby/Vancouver border next Thursday at 7PM. If you can't make that one we already have April's scheduled on April 28th at the same time. Daddy and I will be there, and cagedbaby who organizes local parties.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

*huggles*

Michelle

Sorry we're going to miss this one, but once were back in Vancouver you will be seeing a lot more of us...!

sNs

When are you going to be back? We had a great time tonight and I look forward to meeting you :) Cagedbaby and I are co-hosting the munches, we even had 3 furries :)

When are you going to be back? We had a great time tonight and I look forward to meeting you :) Cagedbaby and I are co-hosting the munches, we even had 3 furries :)

We're back in town in July. We actually were at a meetup in Manchester this past weekend. Lots of furries there too. I think there was about 10 of us. I'm looking forward to meeting more Vancouver locals for sure...!

M

• 8 years later...