LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sisters Gone Bad

Sandy, Tina, and Wendy were sitting on the bed in Tina's room. It was late at night after the last day of school. The fourteen year olds were having a sleepover.

Sandy states, "I don't know how I'm going to do it, but I want to play with a boy's thingy this summer. The problem is they are going to want more than I'm willing to do."

Tina replies, "that sounds like fun so how are we going to do it."

Wendy answers, "I'm sure I could blackmail my brother to let you. But, I want in too."

Sandy asks, "what do you have on your brother?"

Wendy responds with, "he wears diapers to bed."

"At twelve," Tina and Sandy question together.

Sandy responds, "maybe we should use him to practice our babysitting techniques. I'm sure he would let us give him a bath to keep us quiet. I wouldn't mind letting him suck my boobs, if he were wearing diapers I put on him."

Tina stated, "I really want to give a blowjob. How about he gets one after using his diaper and drinking a bottle of formula."

Wendy wonders, "that takes care of you, but I'm not doing anything with my brother. What about me?"

"If it works with one, why not try it with our brothers," Tina states. "I overheard my brother saying he do anything to see tits. Imagine what he'd do for sucking on them."

"After we have pictures of them wearing diapers and drinking a bottle, we can have them do anything we want," Wendy stated. "Tomorrow, Tina will give us one of her sister Cassie's bottles. Sandy and I will go to my house and she can get Jeff his bath and diapers. I'll feed him the bottle and she can take some pictures.

"We will bring back enough diapers for the boys to wear all day and Jeff can come to play. I will give John a bath and put him into diapers and take his picture as Tina feeds him a bottle. Finally, I'll watch the 3 babies, while you two get Tim to come play in diapers."

The next morning, Tina stayed with Cassie as both her parents were working and John was sleeping, while Sandy and Wendy went to Wendy's house. Wendy's parents had already gone to work and Jeff was still in bed, when they arrived. Sandy went in to wake him up.

"Wake up sleepyhead! It's time to get out of these wet diapers baby," she stated as she slipped her hand into his wet diaper and rubbed his cock. "You're going to be a good boy for me aren't you? I'm going to get you washed up, into dry clothes, and you will do what I want!"

Jeff nodded his head yes and Sandy started to undress him. "You'll have to tell me were to put these clothes," Sandy stated.

Jeff responded, "in the bathroom."

Sandy took Jeff's hand and led him naked to the bathroom. She put his diapers and plastic pants into the diaperpail and his PJ's into the hamper. She started filling the bathtub.

"Does baby want to play with bubbles? There are bubbles here," Sandy asked. Jeff shook his head no. "That's okay, I can see your body better without them. Let's get you in the water."

Sandy washed and played with Jeff's body taking special care of his cock. She got him out of the tub and dried him off. She gave him a big kiss and led him naked back to his room. She put diapers on him again and took her shirt & bra off. She put her nipple into his mouth and rubbed his cock some more as he sucked.

"Your sister is going to feed you a bottle and, once it's gone & you've used your diaper, I'm going to give you a blowjob. Doesn't that sound nice?"

Jeff nodded yes once more and Sandy led him to the living room. Jeff laid down with his head on Wendy's lap and drank his bottle, while Sandy started take pictures.

When the bottle was empty, Wendy took Jeff back to his room and dressed him in a shirt, pants, socks, & shoes on him. Sandy gave him another nice kiss and had him fondle her breasts a moment before putting her bra & shirt back on. Then, they all went back to Tina's.

Wendy went straight into John's room and started playing with the thirteen year old's cock. When he woke up, she gave him a big kiss. Wendy stated, "I'm going to make your dreams come true. You let me bathe & diaper you and you can play with and suck on my boobs. Let your sister feed you a bottle and use your diapers will get you a blowjob from me. Do we have a deal?"

John responded, "I guess..."

Wendy got him undressed and led him to the bathroom. She started the water going and gave him another kiss. She washed his body, dried it, took him back to his bedroom, and diapered him. She sat on the bed and lifted her shirt sliding her nipple into his mouth. He started to put his hand on her other tit, but she slapped it.

"You will only do what I want when I want. Unless I tell you or make you do so my body is off limits. Do you understand," she asked.

He responded, "yes Wendy."

She put her hand into his diaper and rubbed his cock. After a moment, she took it out again and took the hand she slapped and held it to her other tit. She let him play and suck her breasts for a couple minutes before sitting him up. She led him downstairs into the living room. When he saw Jeff sitting there, he tried to go back. Wendy wacked his butt to stop him.

"Don't worry baby. Jeffy wearing diapers, too," stated Wendy.

Wendy walks over to Jeff and takes his pants off. Tina has John lay down on her lap and gives him his bottle. Wendy took lots of pictures.

Afterwards, Tina and Sandy headed off to Sandy's house to collect Tim. Wendy had the babies sit on the floor. Cassie sat in John's lap. Jeff was playing with her.

At Sandy's house, her Mom doesn't work so getting Tim to play was going to be a lot harder. Tim is eleven and already up watching TV. Sandy figured the best bet was to get him outside so they could talk freely. Tim appeared to have no interest in girls and she wasn't sure he could be bought.

Tina whispered into Tim's ear, "can we go outside and talk?"

Tim got up and went out with Tina. She led him away from the house towards his treehouse. She climbed up and sat on the floor waiting for him.

When he sat down, she lifted her shirt off exposing her bra and asked, "would you like to see more?"

Tim sat there staring and slowly nodded his head yes. She took her bra off and asked, "would you like to play with them?"

When Tim nodded yes this time, it was very fast. Tina smiled and stated, "Sandy didn't think you would. But, I figured a big boy like you would love to play with these."

Tina rubbed her hands on both of her huge boobs and said, "I want to give you a bath and dress you. After I'm done, you can play. Sound good?"

Tim responded, "anything!"

Tina laughed, "I'll hold you to that! We can't do it here as your Mother is home or my place as Cassie's babysitter is there. We will go to Wendy's as no one is home. Sandy can be the lookout for us."

She put her top back on and headed down. Knowing Tim would follow her anywhere, she continued towards Wendy's house. Sandy was already there. Tim came in behind her. She led Tim to Jeff's bedroom and undressed him.

She have him his bath and brought him back to Jeff's room. She had him lay down on the bed and got diapers and plastic pants out of the dresser.

When Tim saw them, he stated, "no way!"

Tina rubbed her boobs once more and reminded, "I thought you said anything. Oh well, I'll just be going."

She continued to rub herself and waited. Tim shook his head no and continued to stare. "Alright," he agreed.

She diapered him and let him play. She explained, "Sandy has already diapered Jeff. Wendy has already diapered John and fed Jeff a bottle. I've fed John a bottle and diapered you. Sandy is waiting to feed you a bottle. She knows I'm putting you in diapers.

"If you drink the bottle and use the diapers, I'll give our friend here a very nice time," she stated as her hand rubbed his cock. "One blowjob for one used diaper. How nice is that?

"You coming downstairs with me? Would you rather get dressed and miss out?"

Tina put her shirt and bra back on. "Come on! It's not like you got anything to hid. I'm going to be telling the girls and babies all the details so why worry about it. A few more minutes and you could have your first blowjob. I'll bet Wendy will let you play with her boobs, too. If you're a real good baby, she might give you a second one."

Tim gave in and went downstairs. Sandy fed him the bottle of formula, while Tina took plenty of pictures. When the bottle was gone, she took him upstairs and put clothes over his diaper.

She explained, "all the other babies are at my house waiting for us. We will be joining them. After your blowjob, you can continue as a baby getting more boob time and blowjobs or stop. I'm hoping you continue because I've been having a good time with you.

"I'm thinking you might like to see me naked and play with my pussy. I really want you to play with it. Promise me you'll be my baby and you can play with it now!"

Tim promised, "I will be your baby! I promise."

Tina took off her pants and panties. She laid down on the bed pulling Tim next to her. She took his hand and rubbed it between her legs. She moaned softly as he pressed harder. She guided his hand to her clit and moaned louder as he began to work it. She pulled at her bra ripping it as she put his mouth on her boob. She came screaming pushing her body hard against his hand. Tim continued to play and Tina was loving it. She let him bring her to orgasm once more.

"That was so good you need to be rewarded. Thank you so much," she sighed. She slid her hand into his diaper and rubbed him until he moaned leaving a sticky mess on her hand and in his diaper. "How's that baby?"

"Wonderful! I never imagined my body could hurt and feel so good at the same time," Tim sighed.

Tina got dressed and they headed to her place. Sandy was giving Jeff a blowjob, when they walked into the living room.

Wendy stated, "we had one good baby moments after you left. John really offer to pee, but has trouble letting go. He's begged to be taken to the potty. I had to show him the pictures to get him to shut up. He won't be able to hold it much longer. What took you so long? Sandy's been here for 20 minutes."

"Tim and I were working out an agreement for his continued wearing of diapers. He has promised to be a very good baby for me. I think he will do well. It was better than I expected. He gave me two orgasms and I gave him one. I expect his diaper will be used as quickly as possible."

Jeff moaned loudly and Sandy's mouth leaked the results as she tried to catch it all. She licked him clean. "He's all yours Tina," she stated. "Come on, John. I want you next so pee already."

Tina diapered Jeff once more rubbing lots of powder on him. John finally let loose and peed noisily like a racehorse. Tim also stated he was wet. While Tina gave Tim his blowjob, Wendy gave John one. Sandy put new diapers on John and Wendy diapered Tim.

By lunch time, all the babies needed to be changed again. After Cassie ate her lunch, each of the boys got a turn in the highchair. First, they were fed a baby food jar each of meat, vegetable, and fruit followed by oatmeal and bottle of formula.

After they were fed, they had their diapers removed and second blowjob by the girls who diapered them. Finally, they were diapered by their sisters.

Wendy tried to get out of it, but Tina stated, "there are plenty of sisters who diaper their baby brothers. Get over it and do your job." She closed her eyes as she rubbed the powder on him. Finally, she pinned the diapers on and pulled on the plastic pants.

Tina stated, "well what are you waiting for? Your baby needs his nursing."

Wendy responded, "I'm not having my brother touching by boobs."

Sandy laughed, "that's what babies do. Do it or your find yourself nursing on ours."

Wendy took Jeff onto her lap and slipped her nipple into his mouth. She took his hand and placed it onto her other boob. He acted like he had with Tina earlier fondling and sucking like he would never do so again.

By 2, it was time to get the babies dressed normally, wash the diapers & plastic pants, and return everything how it was. Tina & Sandy took the diapers off their brothers and gave them blowjobs.

Wendy stated, "no way no how! I'm not putting my mouth on my brother."

Tina laughs, "looks like we got another baby to take care of. Come hold her with me and Jeff can diaper her."

Wendy pleads, "please no. I can't do it." Tina and Sandy hold her down. Jeff pulls her pants and panties off. He puts a diaper under her butt. Tina hands him the powder so he starts rubbing powder on Wendy's pussy. Tina forces him to rub harder on the clit and slip his finger inside. Wendy starts crying like a baby.

"Please stop. I'll do it."

Jeff stops rubbing her pussy and lays down so she can take his cock in her mouth. Tina whacks his butt and points at Wendy's pussy. He goes back to his rubbing. She takes it in her hands and lightly kisses it. She rubs some more and kisses it with some tongue. She sobs and takes it into her mouth. Jeff kisses her pussy and starts to lick it. They start working each other harder, until they both came.

"Now, put her diapers on," Tina said. Jeff fastens the diapers on Wendy. "You will wear these, until you can act like a big girl."

"Why? I did it. I was good," Wendy stated.

Tina ignored her, "Jeff, you will change her around 5 and 8. Both times, she needs to take care of you and you can take care of her. In the morning, you both will come here and bathe each other. Finally, she needs to prove she can take care of you and you can take care of her once more. If she performs perfectly, she can become a big girl once more.

"Now, for a bottle and some pictures to keep her behaving."

Wendy begged, "please, don't do this!"

Tina laughed, "maybe our baby needs to be spanked."

Wendy sighed, "I'll be a good baby. Jeff get me a bottle."

Tina made a bottle for her and Jeff fed it to her. Sandy took lots of pictures. Wendy finished the bottle quickly.

Then, Sandy says, "come here baby girl. It's time for you to nurse."

Wendy sucked on and play with Sandy's boobs. Then, Tina had her turn.

Tina stated, "she is so good at this. I think we should keep her as a baby. That way she wouldn't have to give nasty blowjobs to or nurse her brother again. Wouldn't you be happier as a baby?"

Wendy responded, "I should have just let myself be diapered. I'll hate myself forever for giving in to you. Keep me as a baby. I'm done playing your games."

When Wendy and Jeff got home, Jeff pointed out you could see the bulge of the diapers under the shorts so Wendy had him change her out of the shorts and into a skirt. He offered to let her take the diapers off, but she refused.

Wendy was starting to feel she wanted to be caught by the 5 o'clock change. She wished she had stayed in the shorts. She had Jeff change her on the hallway floor at the top of the stairs, even though he said she could do it herself.

However, things weren't as good as the kids thought. Wendy's Mom was doing laundry and discovered extra dirty diapers and missing diapers & plastic pants. Tina's Mom noticed the missing baby food and formula.

After supper, Tina was grilled by her Mom about the 9 baby food jars (found in the trash) plus the formula that were missing. She had no clue what would be the safest answer. She continued to state she had no clue what happened with the food as it was there when she fed Cassie lunch. Also, she didn't pay any attention to the formula level just made the bottles she needed. Her Mom gave it up as a lost cause.

At 8, Wendy had Jeff undress her standing on the top step of the stairs. She sat down on the hallway floor with her legs going down the stairs for a full minute before laying down to be changed. Before she let him put her nightgown on, she went down to the bottom step. She wanted to go one more step to be visible to her parents, but couldn't bring herself to do it. Jeff was very sacred they would be caught and had stayed at top of the stairs. Finally, she waved Jeff down and let him put her nightgown on. Jeff was still fixing it over the diaper at her butt, when she walked off the step.

Jeff was in bed when Mom came in and asked, "why are there diapers and plastic pants missing? How come there is more dirty diapers than normal? What's going on?"

"I don't know," Jeff replied.

Mom replied, "I emptied your diaperpail after supper and now there is a diaper in it. I want an answer or I'll have to spank you."

"Wendy's wearing the missing ones and wore the extra ones earlier," Jeff answered.

Mom stated, "come with me."

She walks into Wendy's room with Jeff trailing behind. She pulls down the covers and lifts Wendy's nightgown to expose the diapers.

"Why are you wearing and using diapers?" Mom asked, "I want to whole story. Start at the beginning."

"Mom, you can ask Jeff; I wanted to be caught," Wendy started. "I had him change me on the stairs hoping you would notice. I've been so bad.

"It started at the sleepover at Tina's. Sandy wanted to get some boy to let her play with his cock. However, she wanted to be in control.

"I opened my mouth and stated I could control Jeff. I told them about his wearing diapers. I wished I had never said a word.

"I went along with Tina's plan because I didn't want to be different. In the end, I ended up worst. I told them I wasn't touching my brother so they made sure I did.

"I set Jeff up and I'm so sorry I did it. I brought Sandy here knowing she was going to use him. She somehow got him to come downstairs wearing only diapers and I had him lay on my lap feeding him a bottle of formula. She takes the pictures we planned on using to keep the boys in diapers without having to give them anything in return.

"Next, I didn't mind playing with John's cock. It isn't like I never thought about it before. He's so cute. I got turned on bathing him and putting diapers on him. I really liked having him play with and suck on my breasts. Giving him a blowjob was okay, until my mouth was filled with that stuff. It made me want to throw up.

"Of course, the blowjob happened later. First, I took pictures of John while Tina fed him his bottle. Then, I watched Cassie, Jeff, and John while Tina and Sandy went for Tim. After all the babies used their diapers, we took the diapers off and gave the blowjobs.

"We switched babies and put their diapers on. The whole time I was taking care of Tim, I was wondering how I could avoid the blowjob. I didn't want to ever give another. I thought about calling Sandy's Mom to come break this up. But, didn't want to get into trouble. We fed them baby food for lunch and it was time once more.

"Then, I find out I have to take care of Jeff next. Remember last summer I spent a couple of nights at Karen's house to help her watch her brother. When she was giving him a bath, I asked how she could do it. Her answer helped me get though diapering Jeff. I had to close my eyes and pretend I was diapering John to get though rubbing powder on his cock.

"Sandy made it clear I would be in diapers sucking on her boob, when I attempted to skip having Jeff at my boobs. I used the memory of a baby nursing on her Mother's boob while playing with the other to get though that.

"Now comes the part I'm dreading. Sandy and Tina both have giving blowjobs to their brothers and it is my turn. I refuse and they hold me down and tell Jeff to undress me. He does as I don't try kicking him since he has no choice. They tell him to diaper me. He's rubbing the powder on me and my body is loving it while my mind is freaking out. Finally, I agree to give the blowjob as having my body betray me is too much.

"He stops rubbing me and I start giving the blowjob. They notice he has stopped and whack him so he starts up again. Finally, he starts licking me and my body wins. My mind even starts thinking this is so nice. I didn't even notice his orgasm as mine wiped me out.

"They had Jeff finish diapering me and I knew I had been stupid. I should have gotten diapered myself instead of trying to avoid it by doing things I really hated. When they listed the things I would have to do to prove I was a big girl, I told them I would rather be a baby.

"Jeff fed me a bottle and Sandy took pictures. One of which, I looked directly at the camera and smiled. Then, both girls had me play with and suck on their boobs. Having decided I was better off as a baby, I enjoyed it. I'm hoping you will keep me as a baby."

Mom asked, "Jeff, do you have anything to add?"

Jeff answered, "I went along with Sandy's diapering me for two reasons. First, I would do anything she wanted because I've loved her for years. Second, given my need for diapers at night, I've always felt I should wear them full time.

"My licking Wendy's pussy was my idea. I knew she hated being forced to lick me and I figured my doing it too might help with her guilt. I had no choice about bring her to orgasm, but I could choose to accept her fate.

"I offered to let her out of the diapers or change herself. She refused both options."

Wendy's Mom called Sandy's Mom and Tina's Mom on a three-way call. She proceed to tell both Mothers about the day the girls and boys had. She finished with suggesting Tina and Sandy join Wendy and the boys in diapers. The other Mothers agreed spending time in diapers might keep all of the kids from going further sexually. Sandy's Mom found the camera with tons of pictures of the four babies. Wendy's Mom delivered diapers and plastic pants to the other Moms. She collected a picture of Tina feeding Jeff and delivered it to Tina's Mom.

The next morning, Wendy and Jeff were woken up early. She took them downstairs and removed Wendy's nightgown and Jeff's PJ's. Then, she put t-shirts and sandals on them leaving their wet diapers showing. Finally, she walked them to Sandy's house.

Also, Tina and John were woken up early. Mom took them downstairs and started undressing Tina. Tina complained. She gave Tina the picture and stated, after lying about the baby food & formula and all the other things you did yesterday, she had better shut up. She undressed them both. Dad took Tina over his lap and gave her 50 spankings for lying. Mom dressed them in diapers, t-shirts, & sandals and marched them to Sandy's house.

Meanwhile, Sandy and Tim were woken up early. Mom took them downstairs and started to undress Sandy. Sandy tried to resist and Dad grabbed hold of her. Mom undress her and Dad took her over his lap and spanked her 50 times. Mom undressed Tim and dressed him into his diapers, t-shirt, & sandals. Then, she dressed Sandy the same. She took them outside onto the deck to wait for the others.

When they all arrived, Sandy's Mom stated, "for now on, this is where you will be staying, when your Mom's or Dad's can't watch you. You will all be treated like a baby, until Tim reaches 18. Inside, you can always be displayed naked or in diapers to everyone in the house. You will sleep in a crib, eat in a highchair, and drink from a bottle.

"For the first phase, you will be dressed as you are currently, girls will be spanked each day, your bottles will always be formula, your food will always be baby food.

"The first phase of your punishment will be 12 weeks long, unless you break the rules causing you to go to school like this. Any complaining, failing to act like a good baby, or doing what you are told will add 2 weeks to this phase. Any touching of your or anyone else's private areas will add 8 weeks. Therefore, no rubbing, scratching, rearranging, pressing, or any other type of touching.

"You will spend as much time outside as possible. We will take you to the store, church, and park to show off our big babies as often as we can.

"Girls, each boy gets to spank you ten times each day for getting them into this mess. Also, you will get twenty from your Mom or Dad for your sexual activity. Wendy, you get to spank Tina and Sandy thirty times each day for forcing you to give your brother a blowjob. John and Tim you get to give your sisters twenty spankings each day for giving you blowjobs. If a person can't give you the spanking they should, your Mom or Dad will give them.

"The second phase stops the daily spankings and allows some options. You may have more clothes on, you can have solid food, and your bottles can contain something other than formula. If you break the rules, you will lose one or more of the options for 2 or 8 weeks as in the first phase."

Interesting start so far, but I have two suggestions.

I noticed, looking through the story, that you mis-spelled "brother" as "bother" quite a few times; you may want to double-check that.:)

And second...

I think that if you're going to have girls giving blowjobs and all kinds of other sexual acts, you may want to change thier ages to at least 18.

Othar than that, it's a very good story. :)

As a boy, by the time we were 16, you were an expert in sex to your friends whether you had done anything or not. I couldn't see 18 year old girls stating they haven't at least seen a guy naked. Given how many 12 year year olds get pregnant, I figured 14 would be a good age to use. I figured by limiting the sex as I did it would be in character for 14 year olds. I could see Tina going further as she likes it the control too much. Sandy would follow just to keep up. Wendy only played along to keep from feeling like a baby to her friends and you can see where that got her.

I sort of agree with Diapers4Ever about the whole age thing. Sure, kids at that age can do stuff like that, but they seem almost too mature for their age, not to mention it seems awkward to read about minors doing this kind of thing.

Not sure if I'll be able to continue reading it if it contains this kind of situation and these teenagers. We'll see though.

As a boy, by the time we were 16, you were an expert in sex to your friends whether you had done anything or not. I couldn't see 18 year old girls stating they haven't at least seen a guy naked. Given how many 12 year year olds get pregnant, I figured 14 would be a good age to use. I figured by limiting the sex as I did it would be in character for 14 year olds. I could see Tina going further as she likes it the control too much. Sandy would follow just to keep up. Wendy only played along to keep from feeling like a baby to her friends and you can see where that got her.

This maybe true but I agree with earlier request to up the age. it's just the "amo" some people need. If we are in forcing 18+ membership then we should keep the content there as well.

If you want this story to continue, please answer my poll. Without a clear mandate to continue using these kids at their existing ages, I will not continue it. I doesn't make any sense to me to have them 18+. I can't see 21 year old girls using blackmail to play with the 18 year old brother's. They could easily pick up a one night stand for a blowjob.

Baby Johnny,

Is the responce you get from the story your pole or do you have it on the poling place?

I like the story. I think its cute. Its not a real true story so whats the big deal. If you are under 18 then you shouldn't have been permitted to post the story.

So continue the story for us. I for one will be checking for other chapters......... :P

Baby Jay NY

My poll is in the "Polling Place" and called "Do You Want Character Age Limits In Diaper Stories?"

Based on responses so far I will not be continuing it. I figure I should have at least 100 people answer the poll and at least a majority giving an okay for the character ages to be used. I have a few stories that make no sense in my mind to have the characters 18. The ones where they are already 18 or can become 18 I will continue to post. I'm thinking about getting a web site of my own to post the rest and the originals.

I can't see a 19 or 20 year Tina (since John has to be 18) sticking around at home to be diapered. She is too much of a control freak. She would be gone in a heartbeat. I would have to change her whole personality to get her to stay and that would end up being a completely different story. I'm not saying it wouldn't be a good or possibly great story. But, it won't be this story. I've got over 30 years worth of stories to post. I see no point in trying to change this one.

I'll just stick to the ones that are 18 or there is no reason they can't be changed to 18. One I'm typing into the computer now, the boy was 12 wearing his Mother's clothes like I did at that age. There is no real reason he can't be 18 as long as he is still in high school he can be forced to behave. I find it hard to believe an 18 year old would violate his Mother's privacy, but I can live with it. A few minor changes to stress the embarrassment of buying his own versus have Mom's at hand and its a done deal.