LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One Of Those Funny Conversations...

At work the other day, one of my co-workers mentioned that he used to work for P&G. I don't remember how the conversation came up, but the next thing I know, everyone in the room was talking about diapers as he was a "diaper tester".

Some one else even asked, "How did you fit in them?" To which he replied, "I think for me, they would be called depends."

I was laughing so hard inside wanted to say, "Guess what I'm wearing" that I ended up wetting myself more than usual. Needless to say I had to make a quick dash to the bathroom.

*giggles*

Somehow diapers need to be tested. Long ago P&G (famous for Pampers and Luvs) started Attends, which was the first disposable adult diaper to be marketed widely. Eventually P&G saw their arch rival Kimberly-Clark (Huggies and GoodNites) start Depend, which quickly became the leading adult disposable. Later P&G sold Attends to Paper Pak. My friends working for Pampers still claim P&G regrets selling Attends, but remains so bitter about Depend they are not suppose to use the word "depend" in any way.

Months ago a member posted a link to the informative website of Carlos Richer, the leading technical and business consultant in the baby disposable industry. His website has a fascinating section all about scientific testing of diapers, with instructions how to do that as a science fair project.

How many of us would go back to high school so we could enter a diaper testing project in the science fair?

At work the other day, one of my co-workers mentioned that he used to work for P&G. I don't remember how the conversation came up, but the next thing I know, everyone in the room was talking about diapers as he was a "diaper tester".

Some one else even asked, "How did you fit in them?" To which he replied, "I think for me, they would be called depends."

I was laughing so hard inside wanted to say, "Guess what I'm wearing" that I ended up wetting myself more than usual. Needless to say I had to make a quick dash to the bathroom.

*giggles*

Probably not me as I didn't know anything about this lifestyle in High School and I was a closed-minded prude back then.

My how people can change with time...thank goodness!

Somehow diapers need to be tested. Long ago P&G (famous for Pampers and Luvs) started Attends, which was the first disposable adult diaper to be marketed widely. Eventually P&G saw their arch rival Kimberly-Clark (Huggies and GoodNites) start Depend, which quickly became the leading adult disposable. Later P&G sold Attends to Paper Pak. My friends working for Pampers still claim P&G regrets selling Attends, but remains so bitter about Depend they are not suppose to use the word "depend" in any way.

Months ago a member posted a link to the informative website of Carlos Richer, the leading technical and business consultant in the baby disposable industry. His website has a fascinating section all about scientific testing of diapers, with instructions how to do that as a science fair project.

How many of us would go back to high school so we could enter a diaper testing project in the science fair?

Probably not me as I didn't know anything about this lifestyle in High School and I was a closed-minded prude back then.

My how people can change with time...thank goodness!

I too was not even aware of diapers as a 'fetish' while I was in High School...but since I did discover them, I've not only changed, but changed often...over and over... :whistling:

I too was not even aware of diapers as a 'fetish' while I was in High School...but since I did discover them, I've not only changed, but changed often...over and over... :whistling:

LOL

About 3 years ago, I was contacted by a firm that wanted to send a variety of diapers and have me test them. They had gotten my contact information from a form I filled out on being night time dribbler while I had a prostate infection.

Once I got over being pissed my primary care Doc passed the info on, I was intregued. But when I called to check into it, it was not trivial. I had to wear to bed for about 2 weeks, try various prototypes, write detailed report on how they worked. Comfort, absorbancy, fit, noise......yada yada yada.

Once I figured they would be sending several large boxes to my home......in plain sight of my wife.....I got kind of hesitant....

They even mentioned I could get a free supply for a couple of months and get paid......

Just too much hassle.....and embarrassment with wife (she knows and does not approve)