LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Staying In Diapers

Guest Diapers 24/7?

I'm with you. I wouldn't ever want to wear a diaper all the time, and I'm pretty sure it would be all too easy to become reliant on them. On the VERY rare occasions that I could wear them for long periods (when the wife is out of town), I'm pretty much done by the second day, and that's wearing only at night.

There are times that I just crave a diaper. Maybe it's that I need that comfort or maybe there's something deeper at play, but when I want one I really want one; when I'm done, I'm done.

-RMS401

I don't know about 24/7/365. But I do like wearing 24/7 every other month or so... maybe more often if I could. And in between, I am to the point, more or less, where I "have" to wear a diaper to bed at least one or two times a week.

Recently, I experimented with 24/6 ... I had 6 days with my wife gone. I wanted to see how public I could get without being detected. My purpose was to see if I thought I could actually wear while working (teaching adults) without being detected. I may actually give this part a try later in the month.

I have written an "account" of this 6 day trial I could post here if anyone is interested.

lol morv.

I'm going to try to wear diapers 24/7, I know where at night whenever I can, and usually a big pad or pair of goodnites during the day. It's becomign easier and easier to wet whenever I want, and hopeflyl it will start to come involuntarily when diapered. I don't feel the need to wet not diapered. I wouldn't get sick of it,I love the idea of having a problem like that. I'm wierd.

I can't say enough great things about being part of the 24/7 crowd. I moved towns about 2 years ago and as I moved in I immediately started to wear all the time. My office mates knew right away I was wearing a diaper however I told them it was for a medical reason, no one ever questioned or was concerned after that. They just assumed or accepted it was a normal for me to wear.

Now two years later I am quiet incontinent and couldn't hold it in if I tried. I must wear a diaper throughout the day and night, if I didn't I'd have a big wet stain pretty quick. My lack of control has become so bad, I started to dribble in my diaper most of the time.

Looking back on my decision I can say it was the correct decision and I wouldn't change a thing. For those who do want to be part of the 24/7 lifestyle, give it a try you won't be disappointed. If you truely want to be incontinent it is possible however it will take dedication and time before you are must wear all the time.

Enjoy and hope to see more 24/7 because of a concious effort. A life wrapped in diapers is a wonderful thing.

Marcus

Yes.

I wear 24/7 some times each week, ususally a day or two at a time, usually wed, thurs, or friday night. Other than that, I wear from 7 am - ~7 pm. and then NOT to bed (got to make the wife happy) and she does not like diapers in bed. I diaper up right after the morning shower (diaper package is under the sink with the powder and wipes). I usually take my diaper off sometime after dinner or whenever it gets wet after I get home from work.

I would love to wear 24/7. I have when I have been alone for a week. Or when I have a few days alone. I would love to wear them to work but disposeables... the padding in them shifts if you move around alot and it is pretty hard to hang on to a dirty cloth one all day or night. But yes I would love to wear them 24/7.

I wear 24/7 if anyone has noticed, they haven't mentioned it yet. Even my mother hasn't noticed and I visit her three times a week.

If anyone ask's I will reply it's for medical reasons.

And it does help with dealing with depression.

BJ

Staying in diapers 24/7 was never a problem for me, I love the feeling of wearing a diaper and useing my diapers.

I decided long ago to go diapered 24/7 and to become dependit on wearing diapers. For the past 21 years I have enjoyed weting and messing my diapers uncontrolably, oh there is the occasional in opturne time to mess in my diaper, but I have don't have a problem with it as much as my co-workers do .

quote=142643diaper,Sep 17 2005, 01:15 PM]

Do you think you could stay in diapers 24-7 becuase I know i could not. After like 1 day I would be sick of it.

I wore 24/7 for about a week just last month for medical reasons. The doctor said he felt sorry for me but since I have been a DL for years so I enjoyed it.

However I forgot I wasn't wearing them the day after I stopped and wet myself.

I do also wear them on long trips or anytime I don't want to have to make trips to the potty. Like at sporting events or the gun range.

Guest Dill Pickle

Yes.

I wear 24/7 some times each week, ususally a day or two at a time, usually wed, thurs, or friday night. Other than that, I wear from 7 am - ~7 pm. and then NOT to bed (got to make the wife happy) and she does not like diapers in bed. I diaper up right after the morning shower (diaper package is under the sink with the powder and wipes). I usually take my diaper off sometime after dinner or whenever it gets wet after I get home from work.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I wear 24/7 if anyone has noticed, they haven't mentioned it yet. Even my mother hasn't noticed and I visit her three times a week.

If anyone ask's I will reply it's for medical reasons.

And it does help with dealing with depression.

BJ

I'm in a very similar situation....and going canoeing implies swimming because it's hot outside and you want to cool off, and that's the best way!!!!

• 1 month later...

I've been wearing diapers 24/7 this past year. For most of my life I kept feeling like I missed a good opportunity when I was 11 to wear them 24/7. Then ten years later I realized that I had other opportunities to wear them 24/7 and wished I had started ten years earlier.

This past year I fell 15 feet and shoved my bones out the side of my Levis. While I was in the hospital, I did not waste the opportunity this time. I wet myself and asked the nurse for diapers. When I got home, I wore my cloth diapers (which I had been wearing every night for the past ten years) all day. It was honestly too much trouble to get to the bathroom and the bed pee bottle spilled urine all over my bed anyway.

I was able to wear the diapers all day in front of my mother, other relatives, my neighbors, to the doctor's office, and everywhere else I have been with no shame at all. I keep a diaper pail out where everyone can see it and my clean cloth diaper stack is right out in the open next to my shower.

When my friends ask, "what's that?," I say, "those are my diapers. I wear them all the time now." They look at me with a funny look and then change the subject. I could have just told them my cat was hungry for all they cared.

If it is one thing I have learned, I should have just wet the bed when I was eleven and had surgery in a children's hospital. I chickened out and the diapers had to needlessly remain a secret for 30+ years.

People don't care if you wear diapers or not. If you live with someone, just wet your pants and wet your bed for a while. They'll get the message. When you put on diapers, you can honestly say they are there to keep your clothes and bedding dry. And there is nothing wrong with admitting that you like wearing diapers and that it is sometimes a fetish. As strange as you may think that sounds, they will think their own fetish is ten times worse.

I like wearing my diapers, I tell people that, and they can care less.

Well, I have been wearing 24/7 for 6 weeks now. It has been a big journey. It all started when I decided I was tired of fighting my own conscious about it. I knew in my heart that wearing them was OK and not anything to be ashamed about. Then I thought, so if it is so much better than regular underwear then why don't I wear them all of the time? I figured diapers were a major reason why I couldn't get on with things and go after girls and be more assertive. I have been the quiet shy type that is scared of women(whom I like) and always afraid of everyone finding out my secret. My 24/7 goal was to wear diapers and wet them 24/7. I still use the potty for number 2 when I do a diaper change.

It started off easy, and actually that made things well. I was continuously horny. It felt like I was going through puberty again. I would get excited at the most inopportune times though, at work, at church, talking to friends. It was like I was finally living the fantasy I have had since I got into diapers 24 years ago when I was 6. I was 24/7 and "Back in Diapers Again".

Going 24/7 has caused me to come to terms with fear. I now can see that I have been afraid all my life and it was unnecessary. I was on a plane going to Prague for a week and had to change my diaper. I knew I would get a rash if I didn't cause it was a 9 hour flight and I was already soaked 4 hours into it. So I had to really get past the fear. I had diapers in my huge carry on and I knew that I couldn't carry that thing to the bathroom, so I knew I had to reach up, grab a diaper and powder out of my bag walk to the bathroom and change. It took me a half an hour of being scared and worried and afraid of people looking at me and finally I even had to psych myself up to do it. I felt like the first time I ever asked a girl out. I repeated mantras in my head "They already know" "They will just feel sorry for you" "They don't know you" "If you don't do this you will be in physical pain from a rash". I then did it! I had the whole cabin staring at me holding my diaper and powder as I fumbled nervously at the door and couldn't get it to open for what seemed like an eternity.

I then had fear of coworkers discovering and I alleviated that problem a little by wearing plastic pants for the noise and onsies so they don't stick out. I also wear long untucked shirts all of the time, just in case I leak. So far so good, although my coworkers think I am working out since I know carry a gym bag to work and go to the bathroom for my mid afternoon change.

So here I am 24/7 six weeks later with milestones coming up of Thanksgiving and Christmas. Friends and family might notice and now I am coming to terms with this fear. I recently was diagnosed with Diastolic Dysfunction and High Blood Pressure. I realize that life is too short to live being afraid of living out your fantasies, especially if they can actually be achieved.

Hugs,

Super Diaper Baby