LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What's Your Ab Pad Like?

AB house/shelter; show it off  

38 members have voted

1. 1. What is your AB pad like?

• I'm not lucky enough to have my own room/house/pad.
    • I don't want a AB-style house
    • I've done most of the easy steps, like cartoon beds, stuffed animals, and changing pads
    • I've done one or two steps; my house is in between
    • My house has "stuff", like diapers and pacifiers, plus i've loaded it with infantilist low-budget stuff such as bed sheets, tablecloth, etc.
    • I have spent the big bucks to get a crib or similar, and other "infant" toys and devices
    • I'm a DL or otherwise non-AB.

I was wondering what your AB pads are like! If you have any, it would be great to share pics and info, because I'm trying to get ideas and spread them to others too. So anyway, i've seen everything in AB accessories, from improvised to specialty to handmade, but rarely see them in practice. It would be cool to see that, and I think it would help spread Room/Pad improvement ideas.

At this point all my AB things fit into a couple of boxes in the closet that I take out for playtime (mostly Saturday mornings). However as of December I came out to my partner about my AB side and I'm being more open with my interest and some of it is starting to no longer live in boxes, but rather is becoming integrated into the house. For example I have my teddies on the bed, pacis in the bedside table, baby foods and treats in the cupboards, and am getting a great plush Care Bears (my fav!) blankie for sitting around the house in. Ideally, when we settle on a more permanent place I'd like to setup an AB nursery, but that's really just a matter of time and commitment. It would be a great luxury to have, but I'm not sure my interests merit committing that much space to the project... but time will tell :-)

--Lex

Although I have not had bladder control at night since I was 12 and lost all bladder control at 21, I did not discover the World of AB until I was 26. At that time I lived alone, but in a studio apartment in a building with many other young attorneys. About 7 months after going to my first costume party wearing a Onesies, I met and fell in love with Don Davis.

Don had a large home with a room we quickly turned into more a play space than nursery. In the master bedroom we did build a temporary changing table. Later we built the first of two using kitchen island cabinets with drawers and shelves as the base and thick plywood toped with foam and vinyl as the changing surface.

In early 1996 we began construction of our current home. Here my playspace is a separate room close to the master bedroom. Our bedroom has an adjoining alcove containing our current changing table that has safety rails at the head end. Along a wall near that is a kitchen-type counter with cabinets above and below, so I can store a million diapers. At the end of the alcove toward the foot end there is a shorter counter over a mini-fridge and a garbage compactor, which I consider the ultimate pail for used disposables. That counter has a small sink, for washing hands and baby bottles. My pail for cloth diapers is an ordinary toddler style and it fits under the sink. My folding playpen is kept in a closet in the master bedroom, while my folding highchair is kept in the playspace closet. Lately I rarely am in a mood for the highchair, yet for weeks we have left my playpen set-up. Often I sit in it with a few toys while getting sleepy between supper and being changed for bedtime.

Playspace has walls with just a hint of pink and baby decorations, some from a regular store and some made by friends with larger designs. The carpet there is light pink. It is a fun room. I have a stick horsie and a lot of stuffed soft friends.

My room is more of a "chill zone" than a AB room. Black mission furniture, rod iron and modern art. Cactus garden, wall-mounted TV, black-out curtains for daytime naps and a seperate AC system from the rest of the house so I can keep it nice and cool to snuggle under my blankies :)

No diapers or baby stuff in site, but one dressor loaded with diapers, and wipes, powder, paci and more in my nightstand.

I don't have a whole room. Just some stuff in my bedroom. Like blankets, shhets, LOTS of hello kitty stuff and stuffed animals. Maybe one day, when I own my own home, I would like to have a nursery. If I am with a man who is into being a daddy, but that is still a long time off, so who knows? I could change my mind.