LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

North Carolina Anyone?

Greensboro, NC here.

I've been here for over 10 years but my heart is still in Colorado where it SNOWS.

I'm too old to do much of anything any more and I really have little interest meeting people any longer.

But yes, living out in the woods is nice when the leaves are on the trees or it is foggy (like the past couple days.)

North Carolina? I've been there once... have they ever stopped making new Interstates there? :P

Nope. Too many people from Ohio passing through heading to Myrtle Beach in South Carolina. So we need to make the highways wider and longer. And of course they have to wait the summer out while the Ohioans travel these roads. (Of course those same people usually never stop here so it never helps OUR economy.) But seriously folks, who goes to the beach in July? It's way too hot. Can't imagine being down there in diapers in July or August. That's what's good about the winter - the diapers add extra warmth!

I went down to Myrtle Beach 3 times this year. We love visiting. The addition of more highway to US 220 (soon to be I-74/I-73) cut another 20 minutes off (unless it's summer and all of Ohio is waiting at the same stoplight - which meant it took at least another hour in the years past...)

But it's so good to get home to our literal neck of the woods here in N.C.

-Mr. Ice

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey, anyone in the Winston-Salem area (or who isn't concerned about driving there), I found a mom&pop medical supply store that carries only Tranquility brand diapers (and their value-level called Select). They hand out sample packs for people to try before they actually buy any full packs. Each sample pack has 2 diapers in it (they have samples of both tape-ons and pull-ups). They also give out samples of doubler inserts (2 per pack) and personal cleaning wipes (16 per pack).

The store is called ETCare, and is located in the Ogburn Station mini shopping strip (where N Liberty St, Old Rural Hall Rd, and Old Walkertown Rd meet, it's considered North Winston in the 27105 zone). Mapquest map of general vicinity. The store is only a couple minutes from my house.

The owners are a retired nurse and her husband. I don't know if they are AB/DL aware..

Just thought you guys might like to know.

Hey

I am trying to reach out to anyone who lives in North Carolina. It would be really great to hear from you as I would love to make REAL friends with someone who lives close by. Look forward to hearing from anyone!

Hugs

HI, I live in Wilmington North Carolina a small town off the coast of NC. My email is jpm484@yahoo.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I live around the Cary area

I literally got home this morning from visiting a friend in Cary all weekend. I'll be back in a few weeks, if you want to grab a bite or something.

I've got a place on Lake Norman.

However, I'm addicted to Sun Drop really.

We love boating and are looking for places to boat in NC....any suggestions? We have our boat on a slip on Falls Lake for now....as it is close. But love to explore.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't live in nc but vacation there almost ever summer to bald head island off cape fear. Awesome place with only golf carts on the island. Wish I was there right now and lived down there with all these abdls.