LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

North Carolina Anyone?

Hey

I am trying to reach out to anyone who lives in North Carolina. It would be really great to hear from you as I would love to make REAL friends with someone who lives close by. Look forward to hearing from anyone!

Hugs

I'm not from NC but have been many times and have family there, B-E-A-UTIFUL countryside!

Okay cool. Ive been through carry once. Want to talk some time?

That's Cary... :P Just Teasin ya... I lived in NC three times for a total of about 6 years. I was even married to my first wife there. Like was said beautiful state to be sure..not really happy about the color of the mud..but hey you can't have it all.

Hope you all find some friends!

boone, nc here....attending appstate ;)

Hey I went to Cannon Music Camp at Appstate for a couple summers. We got to stay in the new LLC dorms! lol

Which are the ones that are haunted isn't it East? It has been awhile and I remember hearing a lot of stories. Boone is a really awsome place and we don't get Cheerwine down here. :thumbsup:

Hi Adrian,

I live in Rock Hill, SC and work in Charlotte. I've heard of Cary, but have never been there I'm afraid.

Brent

You should be afraid. I've lived in Cary since 98. Its a Stepford kind of place. I like the bedroom community feel of the place but hate that I cannot have a storm door with a self storing glass or find a business that I'm looking for because of sign restrictions. On the other hand I live in a quiet neighborhood with lots of trees and easy access to commuter routes.

I have replied to others asking about central NC ABDLs but they did not follow up. I guess like me they are apprehensive about actually meeting someone in person or even a cyberspace encounter.

Anondl

Guest refridginator

I was reading this and i wouldn't have said anything until Raleigh was mentioned, which sparked up my memory; i've been there a couple of times... i think, or somewhere a couple hours away from what my vague memory recalls, a long time ago though and visiting my mom's ex bf's family... yeah i have no reason to go back now lol.

Awesome! Storey - would love to chat since you are so close! I just PMed you - anyone else live around the area?

How far is Carey from the Winston-Salem area? I'm new to the state (we just moved here back at the start of October 2006).

Greenville, nc here. I'd love to meet a dipey friend. I got a girlfriend that would love to tag along. She knows too! :D

I have a coworker that moved to Charlotte from Greenville about a year ago.

I recently told my GF and she was accepting and curious. :) I have a package coming from XP Medical in the next few days, so I'm going to help her explore. :D

Adrian, do you ever travel through Charlotte?

Guest Wet_Niner24

You a Wolfpack Fan too? Storey,did you go to Meet the Pack day at Carter Finley Stadium in Mid August?

New guy from charlotte here, bout time DD had some NC representation.