LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Spam / Support Mod Proposal

Well I think it's just a coined term..I was only saying it in jest as Frink had asked me too! I think if the need ever arose I definitely would leave a full fledged BAN up to DD or Rosie. I would however not have a problem with giving your warn meter a tick if your need of Hate of a member far surpassed that of love and understanding! Just say'n...and DD said "Ban" in the Baseball thread...so there! :P

My apologies, I must have missed the joke elsewhere :)

Edit: Hah, missed it in this same thread! My excuse is ummm, it was late and I'm sick... yeah... that's it... that's my story and I'm sticking to it. *offers repaid1 a cookie*

My congratulations, I think you'll do a fine job.

*huggles*

Michelle

I just wanted to say that I am Repaid1 mommy, I am like you in believing my baby will do an excellent job in being a MOD. He has been an AB for some many year and has very good head on his shoulders. You would have asked me 4 years ago what an AB was I had no idea. He has shared an lot of details with about infantilism and his being an AB. He has also shared his life with me and is also encouraging me to share a part of his world here on DD by asking me to post more than i do and maybe offer any advice I can as a mommy of ab. I love him so much and thank all of you for giving him this honor and privilige.

so thank you DD and all those babies who speak highly of him.

I just wanted to say that I am Repaid1 mommy, I am like you in believing my baby will do an excellent job in being a MOD. He has been an AB for some many year and has very good head on his shoulders. You would have asked me 4 years ago what an AB was I had no idea. He has shared an lot of details with about infantilism and his being an AB. He has also shared his life with me and is also encouraging me to share a part of his world here on DD by asking me to post more than i do and maybe offer any advice I can as a mommy of ab. I love him so much and thank all of you for giving him this honor and privilige.

so thank you DD and all those babies who speak highly of him.

Awwwww...that was sweet..and ohhhh your up to a whole 5 posts :PB)

Naww she comes on here all the time, she just never posts.. I came out this morning and she left the Chat on here. I had to shut it down...she's funny like that. Mommys are suppose to follow the babys around that's her job!

BEST IDEA IVE HEARD IN YEARS!

Hes fair! Hes sweet! Hes kind! Hes caring! Hes smart! Hes from OHIO! Hes a buckeyes fan! and most importantly, when i say O-H , he replies with I-O!

So..

.. REPAID FOR MOD! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

Huggles and kissies and lots of love,

CURIOUS :wub:

PS even tho Im not here often, Still hadda get my vote in there!

O-H