LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello From Massachusetts

BrianDL

Guest BabyAdam_21

Hello every one, i figured i would introduce myself. I'm Brian and I'm a diaper lover from MA. If anyone else is from New England feel free to drop me a message and say hello!

Welcome to the DD Boards. You will love it here!!

Hi Brian my name is Adam and i'm from Ma. I'm 20 minutes north of Boston. So where in Ma are you from?

Another MA fellow here. I live close to Bahston ;) but since I grew up on the north shore, I was raised to say it right, i.e., Boston.

I haven't written a lot about myself on the boards, but you can find some interesting things out about me by checking out my blog here on DD. Feel free to ask me any questions you might have.

There are some great spots close to or in Boston where people can get together. Choices of pastry an/or coffee shops are not hard to come by. If I were planning it, I'd probably pick a Peet's Coffee or some similar place.

Hey Brian,

I worked in Barre from January thru July. Its about an hour from me, I'm in Granby. Have you heard of it?

Yea i know we might as well all get together! Well I'm from Barre anyone heard of that place?? lol

Hey Brian,

I worked in Barre from January thru July. Its about an hour from me, I'm in Granby. Have you heard of it?

Yea I've heard of Granby. Wow so you had the total honor of coming to barre for 6 months....what you do wrong so they sent u into the middle of no where?? lol

Yea I've heard of Granby. Wow so you had the total honor of coming to barre for 6 months....what you do wrong so they sent u into the middle of no where?? lol

I must have angered God or at the very least a minor diety. Luckily it helped with finding my current job that I love.

• 1 year later...
  • 11 years later...
On 9/25/2008 at 3:17 PM, Guest BabyAdam_21 said:

Welcome to the DD Boards. You will love it here!!

Hi Brian my name is Adam and i'm from Ma. I'm 20 minutes north of Boston. So where in Ma are you from?

Hi. Adam! I’m Jay! I’m in southeast Massachusetts would you wanna be abdl friends?