LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Finally Told My Real Mom

babyboy2001

I don't know why I never did before. Oh wait, I know why, because its super embarrassing, and it opens me up for rejection. But I couldn't take it any longer. Since, the girls I date, I always end up fantasizing that they'll be my part time mommy, and since, I just had the "love of my life", tell me that she just couldn't do that anymore (she was cool with it until she found out that I get an erection while wearing a diaper (I can't help it)), anyway, I thought, "Wow, maybe I need to just tell my real mom about my feelings".

And you know what? She was actually pretty accepting. I know she feels that it is her fault. And I'm sorry about that, I didn't want her to think that. I am who I am, God made me like this (or he knew I would end up being like this). Anyway, I'm not sure if my mom will ever be willing to baby me again, but you know what? I'd rather my real mom baby me then some strange woman. So, I'm really happy about it all. My mom is going to try to help me separate my baby side from my "sexual" side. I don't know if this can be done, (probably, since its my mom). But I was reading a post from another girl, the one who just had her bday party and her mom lets her wear diapers and bought her a dora the explorer cake. I'm sorry I forget who she was, but she really inspired me to be honest with my mommy. LOL, I'm so happy right now. I don't know why, but I just want to be a baby again for a little while anyway.

I dont understand why you feel the need to separate the two... but more power to ya.

**Edit** The above statement refers to keeping the two aspects, sexual and diapers, connected only if his mommy wasn't biological... since apparently my wording caused confusion.

**End Edit**

I want a baby birthday party too, but i know i dont have enough friends "in the loop" to come to it. It'd end up being Mommy and myself.

-Sophie

Ok, everyone in this community knows how fucking hard and hopeless it can be to get a girl involved in this, and personally I don`t find it easy coping with this fact. But another fact is that it can be done, several of the folks in this community living in baby/mommy relationships is a living testimony to that, despite the depressing ratio. So, don`t you think, instead of trying to embark on a hopelessly(and quite disgusting) futile son/mom-mission to separate the sex from the baby-play, that it would be a tad bit healthier to keep trying to look for that elusive girlfriend willing to be a stand in mommy for you? But, maybe you love your mom in that special way? Frankly, from what you have said, your post certainly don`t suggest the opposite. Incest is the very word that comes to mind, and I am surprised that no one else here have picked up on that.

I know its normally frowned upon telling your real parents about all this, but Im not one of them. So well done on opening up.

With more people having to live at home for longer these days its going to become a more talked about issue again over the next couple of years, think the avg age of the first time buyer now in the UK is 30 years old :o

Although I have been changed by my real mum a few times in my so called adult life, every time was when I was very Ill and before the ambulance turned up to get me and didnt have to ask she just done it.

Enjoy your new baby time :)

Chloe

Oh, i'm one of those contributers to skewing the ratio more positively!!

-Sophie

You don`t say? Of course, you made that quite clear when being totally baffled over the fact that he wanted to try and separate the sex from the infantilism. What on earth am I thinking? It`s after all his mom, and who better than her to facilitate his orgasms, right? I really should follow your example and keep the good old positivity flowing, after all that is what the issue here is, not? Be positive and a pal no matter what? You know what; I`d rather have the ratio as status quo, than to support incestous relationships all in the name of "skewing the ratio more positively."

...*headache*

Firstly, i wasn't baffled. That implies a reference to perhaps... shock.

I mean, if he wants to separare sexual things and diapers then so be it, i'm just not understanding why it's a neccessity is all.

And i wasn't referring to his mom giving him orgasms or anything. He was talking about how he wanted to remove the sexual stimulations from diaper wearing BEFORE the idea of his real mom babying him (since from what i have read it hasn't even happened yet).

And you can go ahead and argue your point. However, my point seems to have been misinterpretted since by "skewing the ratio more positively" i merely meant that i managed to find a Mommy (outside of my family mind you) who loves and accepts me as an adult baby. The ratio i was skewing was the "depressing ratio" of Mommies to adult babies. I was simply proving your point with myself as an example.

-Sophie

I am DL. I never told my parents about my sexuality. (I didn't want to know about theirs either.) Its like the difference between a transvestite and transsexual. I would be more willing to tell my parents about gender confusion than a sexual fetish though it must be enormously difficult in either case. What was your goal when informing your parents? I imagine you didn't really know. Do you blame them? Do you want a re-affirmation of their unconditional love? Do you want help with unwanted feelings? There's a lot to think about.

I am 55. My parents have passed away. I still don't know how I feel about who I am.

Walk Softly.

anondl

...*headache*

Firstly, i wasn't baffled. That implies a reference to perhaps... shock.

I mean, if he wants to separare sexual things and diapers then so be it, i'm just not understanding why it's a neccessity is all.

And i wasn't referring to his mom giving him orgasms or anything. He was talking about how he wanted to remove the sexual stimulations from diaper wearing BEFORE the idea of his real mom babying him (since from what i have read it hasn't even happened yet).

And you can go ahead and argue your point. However, my point seems to have been misinterpretted since by "skewing the ratio more positively" i merely meant that i managed to find a Mommy (outside of my family mind you) who loves and accepts me as an adult baby. The ratio i was skewing was the "depressing ratio" of Mommies to adult babies. I was simply proving your point with myself as an example.

-Sophie

Apology accepted? A tad bit trigger happy there!! :D No apology forthcoming regarding my stance on this guy`s relationship with his mom though. Even though they won`t have a good old roll around in the hay, the very thought of this guy`s seriously discussing with his mom to be her baby again, is for me certainly ripe with incestuous undertones. Ergo, not very pleasant at all. I suggest the sanest path to take would be to either continue looking for that special someone outside blood relations, or that he stroke the snake, as many of us do. :beer:

Apology accepted.

And thanks for the whole "ergo" thing... i definitely didn't get it the first time. Big words are usually my strong suit too...

And if he wants to do all this with his mom, so be it. I do think that if he wants it to be sexual, he should continue looking outside of his family, but if he really wants it to be nonsexual i dont see a problem with him being his mom's baby again... but anything remotely sexual throws that option overboard (yeah, we're on a metaphorical ship...)

-Sophie

Um, its obvious from the first post that diapers are sexual for him. As an AB and a DL myself I know I can go between both modes easily, but I just can't picture how I could separate them. It's like your bits will always have the possibility of getting excited when your diaper is changed because you will always be attracted to diapers, it doesn't matter who changes you. When it is your biological mother and it is not because you have a medical condition then it is oedipal and is wrong. I'm sorry, but it just is. If you get turned on by diapers and are not incontinent and are older than puberty, your family should not change you. If you can't quit wearing diapers then there is no way you can quit getting turned on by them. To think that by transference your mother will be turning you on is just icky ick ick.