LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Dont Know If This Is Considered A Fetish

Curious Sissy boy

I am not quite sure if this is considered a fetish but for some reason i love to do what people tell me. this is how i got into diapers and stuff. I am not sure if anyone else feels this way but just for some reason it is very pleasing for me do whatever people tell me. Although there is a limit to certain things that i wont do. If i know that it will ruin good things going for me in life then i will not do it or if it involves something out of my comfort zone. (with is very big :P) Another thing about this fetish is I mainly like receiving these "orders" from women more so then men. Just a prefrence. So if you have anything for me to do or feel the same way please feel free to post :)

I am not quite sure if this is considered a fetish but for some reason i love to do what people tell me. this is how i got into diapers and stuff. I am not sure if anyone else feels this way but just for some reason it is very pleasing for me do whatever people tell me. Although there is a limit to certain things that i wont do. If i know that it will ruin good things going for me in life then i will not do it or if it involves something out of my comfort zone. (with is very big :P) Another thing about this fetish is I mainly like receiving these "orders" from women more so then men. Just a prefrence. So if you have anything for me to do or feel the same way please feel free to post :)

Send me all your money!!!!

skip down to your bank wearing a dress and diaper and wire me all your money!

I don't go to the bank wearing a dress, but I do often go wearing a diaper and shorts, or nylon pants, and if you want my money you will have to come here and get it.

Then you can put me in a dress, and take me to lunch.