LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Need A Bit Of Female Assistance

Hey there,

I should have mentioned this before...but it may take her some time to respond. The reason being is she's been really busy lately in preparations for our (Pirates for Sail, LLC) Talk Like a Pirate Day performance in Silver Spring, MD. She also has a condition called Fibromyalsia that makes it difficult for her, at times, to be able to sit down and focus. She will get back to you, and I did make sure she knew that there should be an e-mail from you in her inbox. Thank you so much again for that.

A little quick blurb explanation on the TLPD bit I said...when I'm not in diapers I am typically doing musical and theatrical entertainment as an 18th Century Pyrate. I, personally, specialize in black powder demonstration/handling, steel-on-steel sword fighting as well as free-style brawling/grappling, and theatrical skit work. Thus a more detailed reason why I like to consider myself a Baby Pirate Boy. For those who might be curious...www.piratesforsail.com is our website. if you go to the crew page my mother is Captain Mad Molly Mudd, and I myself am QuickHands Rob. hehe.

Ok...probably a dumb question...can someone clue me in on thorp? I've been curious about that...

I do hope everyone is having a wonderful morning this morning. I know I will once I finish some coffee this morning...lol. I will remind her today that she does have that e-mail in her inbox, and encourage her to check it before she gets too involved in rehearsal prep for tonight. Everyone have a wonderful day!

Luvs,

Your Baby Pirate Boy

Ok...probably a dumb question...can someone clue me in on thorp? I've been curious about that...

Search the members (via the "Members" link in the top right hand corner) for "BabyThorp" and hit "View Member's Topics" and " View Member's Posts ".

~ moogle

Just for the record, I let him/her contact my wife/Mommie if she wanted too. Unfortunately I don't know what became of it as mommy wasn't feeling to well yesterday and went straight to bed after work....and I forgot to tell her...well I didn't want to disturb her is more like it. ;)

I have said it before, but try and reverse the situation. Let`s say you accidentally stumbled upon your mother dressed in a nun-outfit while frantically flogging your father with a balloon. What is the sanest approach when faced with this conundrum? 1. Do you approach your mother afterwards, and say to her that you really don`t understand her particular fetish, and since she is too close to comfort to explain it herself, ask if she could put you in contact with the rather small community of "nun balloon floggers?" Or 2. Do you say to yourself that what you stumbled upon may have been an unpleasant sight, but after all you unthinkingly ventured into a highly private area, and you leave it at that since it`s really none of your business at all?

Why should it not go both ways? Ok, so your mother discovered you wearing diapers ages ago, so what? None of her business taking it further, it`s your sexuality we are talking about here, is it not? Mother-paws off!!! Or is it the case that since you happen to like wearing diapers, you are no longer able to communicate with your mother on any level? The diapers are a wall between you? In that case I understand your problem a bit more, but even then the thought of letting one`s mother talk to complete strangers about what jolly fun may be going on in your genital zone, is beyond me! Honestly, you are a grown man, and the both of you should realize that this is one of those areas where privacy is sacred.

Hey, if he feels more comfortable telling his mom about it, then more power to him. I wish i could tell my family so i didn't have to hide all my stuff anymore, or hide who i am... because it only adds to the guilt.

Anyway, i did get an email back. His mom was actually really nice, but it's not like I expected different. She didn't give any precise details on what she wanted to talk about, saying she lacked time, but she promised to get back to me soon. Before bed tonight i'll make sure to send a "reminder" email, so next time she checks her email she'll know that i'm still waiting on any question she needs answering.

-Sophie

I understand where your coming from on this, Necare, but let me present you with scenario 3 that you have forgotten to mention...

Your mom finds out that you have a fetish, and for years is not really able to approach it because, though she is very open minded, you are her son and she did not anticipate something like this being "so close to home". There comes a time that she wants to understand (as it is more than just a sexual fetish to me, so therefore the sole grounds of a sexual fetish no longer apply), however because of the fact I am her son and she is "walking blind" at the moment she cannot talk to me. But...because she wants to understand so she can get closer to me and understand me as a whole person, and not just shunning this out, she asks to talk to someone else who is involved that can help her to understand. That is called taking the time to step into unfamiliar ground regardless of how you feel.

I don't mind discussing it with her, personally, but not until she is comfortable with talking to me about it, which will come in time. So what this boils down to is simple...

She is a mother who is trying to understand her son, draw closer, and is willing to do what she needs to do to understand in her time and her way. People are not black and white in this world, so different people have different needs according to their comfort level and personality.

Sophie, I will also give her a reminder. She's slow responding right now because, as I said before, we have 2 major performances coming up (Talk Like a Pirate Day which is next week Thursday, and also next month we're performing for one of Baltimore's most historic ships...Pride II). She has a great punny sense of humor, and I think you'll like her. She mentioned to me your e-mail, too.

Everyone have a wonderful night!

Luvs,

Your Baby Pirate Boy

I have said it before, but try and reverse the situation. Let`s say you accidentally stumbled upon your mother dressed in a nun-outfit while frantically flogging your father with a balloon. What is the sanest approach when faced with this conundrum? 1. Do you approach your mother afterwards, and say to her that you really don`t understand her particular fetish, and since she is too close to comfort to explain it herself, ask if she could put you in contact with the rather small community of "nun balloon floggers?" Or 2. Do you say to yourself that what you stumbled upon may have been an unpleasant sight, but after all you unthinkingly ventured into a highly private area, and you leave it at that since it`s really none of your business at all?

Why should it not go both ways? Ok, so your mother discovered you wearing diapers ages ago, so what? None of her business taking it further, it`s your sexuality we are talking about here, is it not? Mother-paws off!!! Or is it the case that since you happen to like wearing diapers, you are no longer able to communicate with your mother on any level? The diapers are a wall between you? In that case I understand your problem a bit more, but even then the thought of letting one`s mother talk to complete strangers about what jolly fun may be going on in your genital zone, is beyond me! Honestly, you are a grown man, and the both of you should realize that this is one of those areas where privacy is sacred.