LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Need A Bit Of Female Assistance

Greetings All,

I haven't really posted on here before...hehe...I'm sometimes a bit shy with other AB/DLs. I have no idea why, to be honest, but yeah. Hopefully this will be the first of many posts on this forum...as I could definitely use more like minded people to chat with. wink wink. This message, though, has a particular purpose...

My mother has known that I am a DL for a good bit now (I never really got into wetting and such, mostly just wearing and attraction to females in diapers...but who knows...hehe), but she doesn't really understand it. She expressed to me recently that she wants to understand, but she can't really talk to me, which I understand. I told her I would see about finding someone that might be able to help her understand a little better, and would like to see if any ladies out there would be willing to help out on this one.

If so feel free to reply to this message, or e-mail me at quickhandsrob@yahoo.com. The e-mail is probably quicker, but I'll do my best to keep close track here. I would like to find someone, if possible, who might be able to give her a better understanding of what it is to be a DL. I know that's probably redundant...so my apologies but, in this message, we'll have to deal with a bit of redundancy in this message. Anywho, yeah. If any women out there are up for the job please let me know...hehe. It would be nice for her to understand a little better what this is about. Thank you all for reading my madness, and stay dry (or wet if you prefer...hehe).

Luvs to all,

Your Baby Pirate

Well, i'll ask first before someone else does... why does it need to be a female?

Now that that's out of the way... if you decide a male is fine, and if you think i could help as an AB (since i incorperate a lot of DL logistics), i wouldn't mind helping you out. I love trying to explain things, and I simply adore seeing how people react to things like this. I'm a respected member of the board... so it's not like i'm gonna start saying all this stuff she wont like.

Also if you wish for me to keep the AB part of myself out of the conversation i can do that... and if you wish to keep it private that i am physically a male... i can most certainly play a female role.

-Sophie

Hey all,

Thanks for the quick responses. It needs to be a female because she feels more comfortable talking to a female. I will ask her, though, if a male would be alright Sophie. I do really appreciate you stepping up and offering so quickly. I read some of your posts in the diaper punishment ideas, too...and all i have to say on that...eeeeeeeeeevil. I wouldn't mind experiencing a few of those, though. but yeah...

As far as the wikepedia, I believe I gave her that link already. But she needs someone she can talk to who is part of the scene that can help her understand a bit better by answering questions she might have, and just...well...helping her understand that this isn't some <insert derrogatory term here> fetish.

Again, thank you to those who have, and to those who will, respond to this request. Everyone have a wonderful day and stay diapered!

Luvs,

Your Baby Pirate

You can probably appreciate that asking female members to contact you will probably put the girls on their guard. This is because lots of guys come on this site asking for girls to contact them under various false pretences. I'm not saying this is the case with you, but you can probably see my point.

With regards to your problem, why do you need to give your mom an explanation? Surely at 28 you would only explain to your mom about any fetish if she really wanted to know, in which case she would be willing to hear you out or read the link you gave her.

It just seems a bit strange to me that your mom 'can't talk to you' which you say you understand, and apparently won't make any effort to find out about it herself. However, she would be willing to listen to a complete stranger.

Beth

Beth,

I understand and agree with you. I don't necessarily require that anyone e-mail me, posting on here is just fine with me. I can understand females being on their guard, as I know how aggressive males can be. So let me do my best to answer you questions...

The reason she cannot speak to me is because I am, as she put it, "too close to the situation". She wants to talk to someone who is separate from the matter, and can help her to understand better. I would actually give the person who speaks to her her direct e-mail that she asked me to have them contact her at, but I am a bit guarded myself...which is why I asked to be contacted either here or by e-mail first. I, personally, want to make sure that whoever talks to her is someone I am comfortable with (and as of Aug 18 am 29 now...wink wink).

I do respect anyone and everyone's privacy here, and actually have my e-mail notification on (which I noticed AFTER writing my first message, go figure...hehe. Pirate?), so I will know quickly when someone responds to me here. So contacted me via e-mail is not needed at all unless you feel comfortable with it. My first priority is the comfort of whomever would talk to her.

She is somewhat familiar with AB/DL, but I'm sure you can understand when I say that though she may know the "definition aspects" of the AB/DL community she would want to speak to someone who would be able to give her more personal understanding, and answer questions she might have.

As to why she prefers a female...in a more detailed (but assuming, as I have not inquired why...but based on my 29 years of knowing her...) notation:

probably the same reason that if I talk to a therapist about my lifestyle I prefer a female...I'm more comfortable with them, and can open up better.

If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to ask. Again, I do understand and respect a female having her guard up, as I know you guys have had alot of inappropriate harassment and treatment from male AB/DLs.

Oh, and on the other inquiry...she does not come onto this board because it would be too much of an overload. She needs to take it a bit at a time. Do feel free to ask any and all questions you might have for me, as anyone who might assist in this I want to be comfortable with the matter.

I wish you all a wonderful day, and once again...stay diapered...hehe.

Luvs,

Your Baby Pirate

I'm not buying it...

"Too close to the situation"? You mean your specific DL-ness? Everyone on here has some connection with diapers, and your situation with your mom is not unique...So wouldn't we all, in a way, be "too close to the situation"? And females only? If your mother really wanted to talk with someone about this, she'd understand most AB/DL sites have a lot more guys than girls, and wouldn't really care what gender the person is as long as they were nice.

AND, AB/DL is different for everyone, with the exception of some mild common ground. What one DL likes, another DL might not like, what an AB likes, another AB might not like, etc. For some, this is a fetish, for others, it is definately NOT a fetish. So your specific love for diapers is unique to you, although the predicament you're in is not. Only you can really explain your situation to your mother. The most anyone can do for you is explain the common ground.

~ moogle

As a female, I was first skeptical about the whole thing as well. My first thoughts were, why a female, anyone into the scene can help explain it. My second thought was, there is no mother, it is truly just he himself wanting to ask girls questions to get the upperhand when it comes to approaching girls into the scene. I think, over the years, I have seen it all, and then something new like this comes along. You have to realize that many of us have been into this scene for a very long time, and after awhile you become very skeptical about things....ie...the diaper survey not too long ago.

I pretty much agree with everyone on this one....I think its funny that I, myself, had to do research on this scene to fully understand myself and the different things that go with it. I'm sure there are many others who were not able to talk to someone at first about this and had to find their way through many articles and the like... so I don't think you mother should be any different (if there is even this so said mother)... there are numerous websites out there that explain the basic DL.... gosh you can even tell her that yourself.... but I agree with Moogles 100% that it is different for everyone.

How the hell are we suppose to know why you wear? How are we suppose to know what brand you like... or how often you wear, or if you wet or mess... or hell, the same idiotic questions that many HNG (horny net geeks) ask..... Like moogles said...only YOU can tell your mom what she really needs to know. If anyone wants to know something about something... aren't you goin to go to the source itself? I mean...If I want to know about the special sauce they put on big macs at McDonald's.....I'm not going to go to Wendy's and ask them.... I'm going to go to McDonald's themselves.... So... if your mom wants to know about you, then she should go to you... afterall... you are not the same as every DL out there...

I would tell your mom, that if she wants to know about you, then she needs to talk to you... .if she feels she cant do that, then she has no respect for you, nor does she really want to know her son..... its like my mother asking me about my husband, instead of her respecting him and sitting down to talk to him and getting to know him... trust me, I know how that feels, cause ...well... one word... inlaws....

So being an AB, my likes, wants desires, may resemble some other ABs, but there are definitely some differences as well....and if you, yourself, would take the time to realize that, then maybe you could see and understand why some of us feel that you are the best person to talk to your mother.

Everyone,

Ok...I understand the skepticism...however I expected a little more of a positive response than this. I will give you that yes, one person's likes may be different than others. And yes I know and understand that there are those horny guys that just want to find a way to get people to drop their defenses.

I am not going to go into length to defend myself, or my cause. And really...I will respond to one thing on this in short, despite what I just said about not responding:

She cannot talk to me because I am the one that is involved and close to her. She has trouble talking to me because I am her son, and she is finding it hard to understand and accept it. I would think that it would be clear by now that "general information" may not be what she is looking for.

That's all I'm going to say on that. Sophie, I will talk to her to see if she minds talking to a guy...especially considering this way not as well received as I thought it might be.

Again, I understand the skepticism, but can we try being inquisitive instead of assuming "you've seen it all"? Obviously you have not, as you seem to assume that I am some crazed guy that just wants to harrass people. Perhaps I need to look for someone where this is a little better accepted, as obviously people are being way too quick to pass judgment on me. Being someone who has had little communication with other AB/DLs through forums and such I am not impressed with people's responses here. If you are looking to judge, criticize, or otherwise accuse me of anything please refrain. I did not post this to get flamed. I posted this to help a family member, upon their request, understand the scene as a whole by talking to someone they would be comfortable with. If you can't accept this, please don't post any replies.

To those of you who are just reading, or perhaps understanding, I apologize if this seems "aggressive" in any sense, but I just don't like people assuming they know me. Get to know more about me before you assume my intentions. If you think I'm up to something feel free to probe by asking questions...that I don't mind, and am always willing to answer questions whether posted here, messaged to me through dailydiapers forum in private, or by e-mail. Any of those works.

For those of you who want to judge me...I'm sorry you feel that way, and I'm sorry you feel that after just 2 or 3 messages you have me figured out. I hope you see, whether now or in time, that you are wrong about me. None the less I wish you all a wonderful day, and hope that some people who are non-judgmental, and are willing to listen post to this thread.

Luvs,

Your Baby Pirate

one note to clarify: me being her son and her hard to accept...clarification would be that she is too close to me to be able to talk to me directly, atleast for now. right now she just needs to understand from someone she is comfortable talking to. if you were in this position, wouldn't you want to talk to someone you feel comfortable with? Thanks.

Sophie,

I talked to her about speaking to you. She said that will be alright. As long as I can figure out...lol...sending a private message on here I will forward her e-mail to you via that route. And to those who did not judge or make assumptions thank you very much. And for those of you curious about me and my "validity" I will be, shortly from now, posting more about me in the introductions section. If I seemed strong I apologize, but I just feel that this is a community and a person should not assume that they know what I'm about when they know nothing of me. I am a very open person, and more than willing to validate myself however I must. I understand the skepticism, as I noted several times, and don't blame the ladies on the board. Please understand that I believe very strongly in respecting other people, as the ignorance of some males (i.e. trying to trick females into letting their guard down) makes it more difficult for people such as myself to be able to chat with females as I would males. So yeah...I'll contact you privately through Daily diapers, Sophie. So if you could just confirm that you got this message I'll forward you her e-mail through the private messaging system on Daily Diapers. No need to play a female role, as she knows your a guy. Have a great day, and if I don't hear back from you in the next couple hours I'll go ahead and forward it...I just want to make sure that private messaging you will be alright. Have a great day!

luvs,

Your Baby Pirate Boy

Well, i'll ask first before someone else does... why does it need to be a female?

Now that that's out of the way... if you decide a male is fine, and if you think i could help as an AB (since i incorperate a lot of DL logistics), i wouldn't mind helping you out. I love trying to explain things, and I simply adore seeing how people react to things like this. I'm a respected member of the board... so it's not like i'm gonna start saying all this stuff she wont like.

Also if you wish for me to keep the AB part of myself out of the conversation i can do that... and if you wish to keep it private that i am physically a male... i can most certainly play a female role.

-Sophie

Message recieved.

And you can't blame people for the skepticism. A lot of stuff has happened on this site, along with a lot of stuff happening to individual people, and there are a lot of things our community is trying to avoid in relation to the press.

The only reason i agreed to this is because i like being helpful, and i have never tried explaining one of our lifestyles to a complete outsider so bluntly without easing them into it. I want the experience.

A final comment, "No need to play a female role" wont apply to me. I will play a female role just because i feel female, and i wont accept being called by my boy name on this site or anyone who knows me through this site. I'm not saying it was rude of you to say that. I know what you were trying to say, so dont worry.

-Sophie

Beth,

I understand and agree with you. I don't necessarily require that anyone e-mail me, posting on here is just fine with me. I can understand females being on their guard, as I know how aggressive males can be. So let me do my best to answer you questions...

The reason she cannot speak to me is because I am, as she put it, "too close to the situation". She wants to talk to someone who is separate from the matter, and can help her to understand better. I would actually give the person who speaks to her her direct e-mail that she asked me to have them contact her at, but I am a bit guarded myself...which is why I asked to be contacted either here or by e-mail first. I, personally, want to make sure that whoever talks to her is someone I am comfortable with (and as of Aug 18 am 29 now...wink wink).

I do respect anyone and everyone's privacy here, and actually have my e-mail notification on (which I noticed AFTER writing my first message, go figure...hehe. Pirate?), so I will know quickly when someone responds to me here. So contacted me via e-mail is not needed at all unless you feel comfortable with it. My first priority is the comfort of whomever would talk to her.

She is somewhat familiar with AB/DL, but I'm sure you can understand when I say that though she may know the "definition aspects" of the AB/DL community she would want to speak to someone who would be able to give her more personal understanding, and answer questions she might have.

As to why she prefers a female...in a more detailed (but assuming, as I have not inquired why...but based on my 29 years of knowing her...) notation:

probably the same reason that if I talk to a therapist about my lifestyle I prefer a female...I'm more comfortable with them, and can open up better.

If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to ask. Again, I do understand and respect a female having her guard up, as I know you guys have had alot of inappropriate harassment and treatment from male AB/DLs.

Oh, and on the other inquiry...she does not come onto this board because it would be too much of an overload. She needs to take it a bit at a time. Do feel free to ask any and all questions you might have for me, as anyone who might assist in this I want to be comfortable with the matter.

I wish you all a wonderful day, and once again...stay diapered...hehe.

Luvs,

Your Baby Pirate

Thanks for the clarification Pirate, however I'm still curious as to why you need to explain to your mom about this? You say you have been doing this since you were about 10 years old, why are you explaining it to your mom now? Okay, you like diapers and you are aroused by girls in diapers......that's no problem, but why are you telling your mom?

Beth

Hmmmm.... can someone say... Thorp?....LOL

Well, unfortunatly, when you post on the forums, you are going to get people's repsonses in every direction...if you can't handle it, then I suggest you don't post... If you don't want people's opinions, then I suggest you don't post...it is a free country, people have the right to their opinions, whether you agree with them or not... when you put your post on here, then you are opening yourself up to people's opinions..however, if you can't handle that, then again, i suggest you don't post.

Honestly, to me, it makes no sense to me...First off.. I would never tell my parents about my diapers, there is no need for them to be into my personal, adult busniess... Secondly...if I did tell my parents, I know they would want to talk to me about them, after all who knows me better than myself...And the fact that your mother isn't comfortable talking to you, yet shes going to be able to talk to a complete stranger about her son... hmmmm....

So even after your blasting us who are skeptical... I still remain skeptical...Your new post about your mom etc, still makes no sense to me...It's too bad you can't see our skeptisism for what it's worth...

As for Sophie, more power to you and I would be curious as to what questions she would ask you that you are able to answer, after all, you don't know her son...so not sure how much insight you will be for his mother...it should be interesting

Ok...first thing...thank you Sophie. I apologize about the "no need to be your female role" comment, and I will keep that in mind for the future. I will forward her e-mail to you via dailydiaper private message in a moment from the time I'm typing this...hehe.

For everyone else...

I, by no means (and believe I've said this multiple times), mean to say that people shouldn't be skeptical of me. I understand, and know a bit (though not nearly as much as you guys) what this community has gone through. I knew someone who was developing an organization (and I'm sorry that it didn't take off...as the site is no longer up) called C.A.S.E.C. or Citizens Against the Sexual Exploitation of Children. One of the areas I specialized in was assisting to prosecute people who involve pre-teen girls and boys in the AB/DL lifestyle if you will. I say if you will because I do understand that different people view this in different ways. Although, as I have not been on these boards much at all, I do stress that you guys know alot more than I do about that.

The only thing I would ask is give me a chance and feel me out before you come out and say that I'm intending to do this or that. I, for one, believe in respecting people's privacy. I do apologize, though, if I came off too strong. I may have mis-understood people, as I sometimes do.

My mother knows about me being a DL because she stumbled upon it long ago. For years she couldn't even speak to me of it in any respect, and it is just recent that she decided she wants to have a better understanding. She prefers talking to someone because she wants to be able to ask questions according to what she does and does not understand, but won't come on a forum such as this to ask because it is too much for her to handle at once. Perhaps she will in the future...perhaps not. We shall see. I, personally, hope she does. I think that talking to diverse people from different walks of life helps to understand things as a whole.

I, personally, felt like my intentions were being outright challenged by some...and that was what I didn't take well to. But again...if I mis-interpreted that I apologize. She is one of two family members that know about me and my wearing diapers (my sister being the other...but she has no problem talking to me about it). The reason she won't talk to me, as I said before, is because I am her son and she doesn't feel comfortable with talking to me about it just yet. She has trouble with that...which I can understand.

But none the less, my point is this...if you are skeptical of me I would expect nothing less, and considering what this community has been through over time I would be surprised it you weren't. This is my first time posting, and I make my first post by making this request. Just please talk to me in the sense of getting to know me. I think we all can agree that if I was to try and make something up or lie that it would come into the light fairly quickly, as my guess is you guys can tell if someone is being genuine by talking to them. As you said, this forum has seen alot...and the people here as well. That's why I noted in my second post that I saw, at the end of my first post, the e-mail notification and would be keeping an eye on this.

But...if anyone has any questions about me, I welcome you to ask. I said in my introduction in the intro area (which I admit I should have introduced myself first, and for that I apologize as well) I am an open book. I don't believe in hiding things from people, as that creates dis-trust. And in this community trust is everything.

So with that said, I thank you for your patience with me...hehe...as I guess I'm kinda feeling people out here as well. Thus why I also got a bit defensive.

So...now that I have said that...if you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask, and I do hope to be able to have some good conversations with everyone here as we go. I don't mind earning my trust here, and do look forward to the challenge. Challenges make us stronger, no? So have a great day all, and I look forward to (hopefully) getting to know people here as we go. Stay diapered!

Luvs,

Your Baby Pirate Boy they call...Robert?

Actually... i think I'll keep you all posted on how things go (if thats ok with our pirate baby). i am probably not the best for this job either, but i am too interested to pass it up.

I'll send the first email when i get home. Writing on my phone is too hard.

-Sophie

you know these problems can be avoided if the guys on the forum would just behave themselves. notice I haven't solicited any of the ladies? If us men behaved a little better then situations like this wouldn't be imediately red flagged. Other than that, good luck with your situation. Ladies throw the man a bone, help him out..

Hey all,

I appreciate that curiosity. I agree...if us men did behave ourselves it would be much better. It would also look better for people looking in from the outside. Stick together I say, and respect each other and each other's wishes. I haven't really encountered the mis-behaviors of men (of course I'm a man myself...so for obvious reasons...lol), but my guess is there are those guys that are like "why won't women who are into diapers talk to me". I think the first thing to look at is our approach, even under the knowledge of what the women have been through with this. We are a bunch of horn dogs, it's true. But we need to control ourselves...hehe.

Sophie, progress reports are perfectly alright me think. She expressed to me, when I told her you would be contacting her last night, that she just doesn't want any conversations posted. I know no one would do that, but just to note it anyways...grin.

With CASEC I only encountered one case personally. The National Director I worked with, Dean Winiarski, however had seen more. One major thing he was involved in was the prosecution of the [That OTHER site] owner. Some of you may be familiar with that site. That is a perfect example of why people are able to commit these acts without too much legal opposition so to speak. Most state laws state that if photography of a minor is not a. sexually explicit (according to written law, and not just personal or shared views), and if privates are not exposed, then it is legal. Well...[That OTHER site] violated neither of those, but the implications were there. The FBI wasn't even able to secure the servers because of that. The owner, however, finally saw the wrong that he did (he even had photographers that did custom sets involving minors for those that were willing to pay for them) and actually accompanied the FBI to Michigan where the Servers were and turned the hard drives over himself. Simply because they went to confiscate them and the state turned and said "we understand...we sympathize, but no...no law was broken, so you take nothing out of here".

I, myself, was involved lightly in investigating one person. What disturbed me about it was I was investigating a US Navy Commissioned Officer based here in Maryland. Unfortunately I couldn't get much on him cause all his records were highly classified. I think they are a bit more common than we realize because they hide themselves. And I think that's also part of what makes the public more skeptical of us...or at least part of it. But just my opinion. That's the kind of stuff they see.

But...in a lighter note...I think that AB/DLs are a fun loving bunch, and really probably some of the kindest people you'll ever meet. We know what it's like to be "set aside" because of who we are, and that helps us to remember not to judge others, and show kindness. It's funny how people involved in...alternative activities can prove themselves the best friends you could have. Thus part of the reason I am happily part of this community.

Anyhow, as I am just waking up I'll stop otherwise I might keep going on and on and on. Don't want to do that to you guys. Have a great day, and that ab/dl in the media section (might have the name wrong...but you guys know what area i'm talking about) has some interesting stuff. So have a great day, and stay diapered everyone!

Luvs,

Your Baby Pirate Boy

Hmmmm.... can someone say... Thorp?....LOL

IT'S SHOCKING!!!

IT'S HORRIBLE!!!

IT'S.........THORP 9 FROM OUTER SPACE!!!

YOU ARE THERE! When a grown man is reduced to a helpless infant before your very eyes!

YOU ARE THERE! To read the longest story ever written by the human hand!

YOU ARE THERE! To see the little wooden boy's nose grow to the size of a Redwood tree!

YOU ARE THERE! To watch in horror as a beautiful girl is captured by the horrible beast and used for its pleasure!

All in spectacular 'CINERAMA-SCOPE'

If you missed it the last time, be sure to book early to avoid disappointment!!

Aw, Thorps becoming an icon... a bad one, but still his memory resides.

Anyway... i did send the email as i promised i would... and currently it's almost 23 hours later and no reply. I dont know what that means... but i'll double check the email address after this.

All i did was introduce myself, introduce the lifestyle slightly, and ask what her main concerns were... it's best to start with what she wants to know instead of rambling.

-Sophie

Aw, Thorps becoming an icon... a bad one, but still his memory resides.

Anyway... i did send the email as i promised i would... and currently it's almost 23 hours later and no reply. I dont know what that means... but i'll double check the email address after this.

All i did was introduce myself, introduce the lifestyle slightly, and ask what her main concerns were... it's best to start with what she wants to know instead of rambling.

-Sophie

Oh Sophie, what have you said girl? :o You shouldn't have told her that!!!!

Beth