LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kilt And Diaper

The short skirt over diapers is used for "chastity training" a girl beginning at age 4. This means teaching her to pay attention to her skirt (which also refers to the bottom part of a diress) to keep her panties from showing. It is especially humiliatiing if the panties that show are rubber panties over a thick, diaper. Here is what I am in

album%20cover.jpg
blondie.jpg

All of my things are halfwah to the knee. This is the lenght of a proper babydoll, it is "decent" with little to spare and the shortest decent length feasible. It is also "baby Lenght" since it is being used with a diaper, which is, to a little girl, a baby garment. Now, if she makes a mistiake, it is the rubber panties, which have a look all their own, that will show. So there is no mistaking what she is in and what that means. Along with chastity training, it is also used for punishment and chastizement. It is significant because it is baby length and a 4 or older little girl wants something longer to show she is not a baby. This was used in my area when I was little. The only time a girl was let to wear a longer skirt with a diaper and rubber panties was if she were a wetter not because she was lazy or actually needed the daper; for example of a group of girs were staying at a place for an afternoon, and two or more of them could not reliably or comfortably go for two hours without using the bathroom those girls were put in diapers to save water and not tie up the bathroom. They were let to wear normal dresses. This was usually done until age 8. Also they were let to wear normal dresses over diapers if they were boing on a trip of 2 hours or more since a toilet would be unavailable. But for training, punishment or chastizement. It was a baby length, halfway to the knee skirt and if you let the panties show, you were in trouble

• 2 weeks later...

It's interesting that just yesterday I was chatting with a new member on Diapermates.  He is from Scotland and incontinent.  I did mention the age old question of what Scotsmen wear under their kilts and he responded with the answer I already knew.  In his case, he said he had to make an exception because if he didn't wear a diaper his kilt would be soaked!

What is so special about kilts as differentiated from any other skirt?

11 hours ago, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

What is so special about kilts as differentiated from any other skirt?

Pride, heritage and clan.  I am a small part Scottish but would be proud to wear a kilt as part of my heritage.  On the other hand, being a straight masculine guy, I'd never wear a skirt.

True, but that is onoly in a small part of the world. Elsewhere, there is no distinction. And I would wager my tiara that most of the persons in this thread have not Scottish in them. They are looking at it in a different light than you

One of the key differences between a kilt and a skirt is the way it is worn. Kilts are traditionally worn with a sporran, which is a pouch that hangs from the front of the kilt. This is where men would keep their personal belongings, such as money and keys.

So if your purse is over your shoulder, it's a skirt. If your purse is a belly pack it's a kilt. 

If your purse is over your fanny, the '90s called and want it back.

Hopefully, w are not going to get into the combinations and permutations of the definition of "purse"

Although I am not an expert, the design and color of a plaid tartan kilt is express to your clan.  Think of it as wearing a football jersey with your favorite team's logo on the front.  The design, color and fabric of a kilt is different for different clans.  That's where your heritage and pride comes from.

2 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

Nope. If it's not a pocket, and you're carrying your keys, wallet, IDs, etc in it, it's a purse.

There are things with shoulder staps caleed  "pocketbooks". There are also male equivialnts. There is also a "possibles bag". I think the classic "purse" is a smaller item that is carried in the pocketbook but is also called a purse> I have also heard of "clutch purse"

• 5 weeks later...

I do wear kilts pretty often, and with me being incontinent I’ve always needed to wear a diaper as well. In some aspects it can be easier to wear a diaper with a kilt, but in other aspects it can be harder to wear one with a kilt.  

Kilts are traditionally worn at the belly button, so if you are wearing a bulkier diaper it may show a little bit at the rear. But at least you won’t need to worry about the waistband of your diaper peeking up over the waistband of your kilt. Obviously you need to be more careful when sitting down or when getting in or out of cars, as you don’t want to expose your diaper, but you get used to that. I always wear tight fitting underwear over the top of my diaper to limit or prevent sagging, this is especially helpful when wearing a kilt. It may not be traditional, but you do what you have to do. 
As a side note, if you are considering wearing a kilt look into utility kilts, many of them have pockets (which traditional kilts lack), it’s what I’ll wear in the warmer months instead of wearing shorts.

• 1 month later...

I can see this is a very old article, hopefully people are still watching it. I happen to have met a young woman who dose knife forging, she has a bladder issue, and when she is in public selling or making the knives she is wearing a diaper under a kilt she wears. When she's not wearing her kilt she wares the adult pullups. But when shes working she wears a regular adult diaper so she doesn't have to walk away from what she's ding to go change. She has been wearing the NorthShore's MegaMax that can last for hours, she wears boy shorts over them and a onesie to keep in all in place. I have known her and her husband for a while and I found out by accident that she wears diapers. I came over to their house early one morning, and she came walking out of the bedroom and didn't notes I was there, she was wearing a Tshirt and just a diaper. She turned to go into the kitchen area and you could see into the living room, and all she said was, "OMG! hi", I giggled and said dont be embarrassed some people have medical issues. She giggled and said well you know now. She told me what was going on and I said well it never will change are friendship, I also wear diapers for medical reasons. So there it is, she looked like a little kid walking out fisting her eyes trying to wake up. 

What is the big deal? She is female so any kind of skirt is no big whoop and how many persons can tell a kilt from a plain old skirt. Even I cannot tell the difference. When I was 17 in '62-3, I had girl cousins who wore what they called kilts. So, diaper and kilt or diaper and skirt/dress: Who cares or even knows?

• 1 month later...

I have worn kilts over my diapers many times over 40 years.

In my younger days I wore nothing under my kilt just to show off.

You could flash the ladies and none would say anything.

There is an obvious difference between a kilt and a skirt.

Kilts are the manliest garment ever. It looks stunning and stylish, it defines your family and or clan and who you are.

But why would a man wear a kilt. The answer to the question is quite simple. They would wear it because of the comfort it provides to the wearer. Many men love to wear kilts because it is super comfortable and its deep tradition.

It provides more movement and freedom while performing activities. It provides better ventilation, no matter how hot the weather is. Most importantly, it also allows you to urinate easily especially if wearing a diaper like I have too.

Of course, there is always the great kilt that can also be described as a belted plaid. The long flat piece of fabric is hand-pleated, wrapped over the shoulder, and fastened with the belt each time it was worn. Though this may seem like a lot of work for modern day kilt wearers, this also allowed the kilt to be transformed into blankets and other useful fabric objects quickly.

Go on put on a kilt and have some fun wearing this manliest garment even if you have a diaper underneath.