LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

School Uniform

was just wondering if many others find nappies under school uniform as big a turn on as myself? My gf often dresses like this for me & it turns me on more than anything, there's just something soo sweet & sexy about it. For me it has to be thick disposables & sometimes i like her to wear plastic pants over them. Does anyone else think the same or am i a bit odd!

Absoultey not!

That's a big turn on for me too. Your lucky to have a girlfriend like that.

My preference is just a disposable with the skirt or dress. I love seeing the curves of the diaper right against the butt without plastic pants blocking these highlights.

She's your girlfriend so I can understand why you may not want to do this. But a picture, a close up would be nice to see!

Phil

was just wondering if many others find nappies under school uniform as big a turn on as myself? My gf often dresses like this for me & it turns me on more than anything, there's just something soo sweet & sexy about it. For me it has to be thick disposables & sometimes i like her to wear plastic pants over them. Does anyone else think the same or am i a bit odd!

wouldn't really be fair to put picks of her up but i do have lots & they're very sexy!

heheh you know school uniforms are only great after school when you aren't forced to wear it everysingle day for years on end...

but its not odd, you like millions and millions nad MILLIONS of other men are turned on by the idea of a woman dressed as a school girl. You however, have added the diaper as that is an additional turn on for you.

It would be likea DOM imagining a school girl with a collar on. Actually its quite ... normal.... fantasy

I survived wearing a schoolgirl uniform every day for six years...Technically, we had a dress code, not uniforms, but the dress code included pleated skirts and knee socks. It was a lot of fun wearing gartered back-seamed stockings and a corset underneath my dress code items...

Of course, this was all before I found the courage to pursue my diaper fetish.

Our uniform was basic jumper with logo on blue poloshirt and black trousers lol. If I buy a uniform I'll kinda put it together myself just buy white shirt and black skirt maybe a tie lol.
my gf wears a pinafore dress like really little girls wear to school, we got it online from a company that makes them exactly the same as real little school girls dresses but scaled up, soo sexy. She acts like she's about 3 or 4 when wearing it & i teach her about naughty adult things!

my gf wears a pinafore dress like really little girls wear to school, we got it online from a company that makes them exactly the same as real little school girls dresses but scaled up, soo sexy. She acts like she's about 3 or 4 when wearing it & i teach her about naughty adult things!
go to the sissy page & look under sissy school girls if you want to see the style of dress she wears

I love coming across posts like yours. It brings my jaded "seen-it-all" DL persona back down to earth... to hear from somebody wondering if its "odd" to get off on something that, unbeknownst to them, is almost universally accepted.

Two points, Dylan:

1) NappySchool.com

2) The pics of your gf would be the latest in the THOUSANDS of "schoolgirl-uniform + diapers" pics already on the web.

Dude, you are SO not alone (and so lucky to have a playful gf)!

wv

wish i had kept my catholic school uniform...wuw, and how about a nun with a diaper on!?

Well now... now THERE'S a kinky image...

You BAD little Catholic girl, Pullups. Methinks you need to do some time in confessional for such a wicked thought. ;)

wv

When I first met my wife she still had her real school uniform, but it no longer fit her at the time. It was a bit boring anyway, the skirt was quite long, lol. :lol:

The first school uniform we bought for her was a short pleated check skirt and a white blouse. I have loads of ties, so she just wears those. We recently bought her a blue check school dress on ebay..........here it is; http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/School-Summer-Dress-...bayphotohosting

It looks great on her, but I think I prefer the skirt and blouse look, lol.

Which do you guys prefer with the school uniform, stockings/suspenders or white socks? I prefer socks.

Have you seen this vid, it's quite funny. They wear school uniforms and diapers at the end.

http://movie32.adultbabysource.com/absmovie32_02_trailer.mpg

Beth

When I first met my wife she still had her real school uniform, but it no longer fit her at the time. It was a bit boring anyway, the skirt was quite long, lol. :lol:

The first school uniform we bought for her was a short pleated check skirt and a white blouse. I have loads of ties, so she just wears those. We recently bought her a blue check school dress on ebay..........here it is; http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/School-Summer-Dress-...bayphotohosting

It looks great on her, but I think I prefer the skirt and blouse look, lol.

Which do you guys prefer with the school uniform, stockings/suspenders or white socks? I prefer socks.

Have you seen this vid, it's quite funny. They wear school uniforms and diapers at the end.

http://movie32.adultbabysource.com/absmovie32_02_trailer.mpg

Beth

its white socks just above the knee for me, got to look like a real school uniform, the pinafore dress we've got is the real deal, just like a school girl wears at her first school in the uk, i love the short pleated skirts & a blouse too but the pinafore is still my favourate, especially with little shiney black buckle shoes & her hair tied up into bunches with pretty ribbons. Got to go now coz just thinking about dressing her up like that when i get home from work is making me soo horny!