LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Becoming Incontinent

• 3 years later...

I've always wanted to do that, and probably will in the future. THe idea of waking up involuntarily wet is amazing.

Waking up wet is an amazing feeling. I have come to really enjoy it.

• 3 months later...

forcing yourself to become incontinent and being medically incontinent are two different things ... talk to someone who's medically incontinent and they will tell you all the downsides (before making your decision)

Or in my case I am urge incontinent with a blockage, and forcing myself to become functionally incontinent with a sphincterotomy.

Having urges suck since they often hurt, but I actually like being wet with no real control. It does take a little getting used to and of course you have to make sure you always have a spare diaper near by. Everything else like rashes and leaks are just an annoyance to me. Being diapered and wet all the time is well worth it to me.

Glad to hear your going to be a bedwetter again. Don't listen to the naysayers, if you want to be a bedwetter than go for it. I am grateful for every single morning that I wake up with wet nappies -- One of the best feelings in the world is wetting a nice fluffy diaper, and being incontinent and being forced to wear diapers all the time is a great feeling and gives a sense of security to be wearing a soft diaper. Good luck and leep us posted on how things are going.

I couldn't agree more since becoming a bedwetter again I've never been happier.