LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Very Petite Dl

4TPullups

I recently began wearing diapers because of urge incontinence...i can make it to the toilet but sometimes purposely i drink lots of fluids..wear diapers on top of pull ups that have been slit some....and wet and wooooow, what a feeling!

Not into the baby thing but i realize i sometimes need a good spanking...or my hands tied so i can't touch or remove my diapers.

So new to this feeling that if it wasn't for my previous fetishes...i would be worried.

Lookig forward to new friends.

Welcome 4T. I think you will find a diversity on here. Some are incontinent and became AB or DL. Some were AB or DL then became incontinent. Some are just Plain AB or DL, some variations of a couple or all the above. I envy you wearing 4T's, you could wear the pampers cruisers 7's too..what a price saver over even my small adult products.. Have a look around look forward to your posts. :D

Hia 4TPullups :)

Welcome to the community. FYI there are alot of us that are into other fetishes besides diapers here. Not everyone is a bABy. Diapers and spanking are a perfect match it could be all about pain and control in a diaper. Glad that you are exploring...life from the feeling of the top on the bottom; AHHH :)

Spanking.gif

Huggie :biker_h4h: