LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Japanese Diapers

Hi I know I have asked this question before , but why are there not any sites selling japanese diapers and covers well there was one American site but it never has any stock , does anyone out there no where the best place to order these diapers and covers and also where is the best place in japan to get the variety

cheers ELO

Tried some of the old links on past threads and some didn't work so I won't point them out....guess google is your friend if someone doesn't have any new info! ;)

Hi

thanks for checking it out it seems the best ones are the most elusive , and the language is definately a barrier

cheers ELO

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, I have a link to the site you're referring to. I don't have it with me though. I actually tried working the the guy running it to try to expand and promote the offering... but he just didn't seem to have the business sense.

The product line that was being imported was the Elephunt line (I think that was how they spelled it... I have the tag, somewhere).

But yes, they're awesome. Unfortunately, Omutsu.co.jp won't export, and I can't find anyone else that will. And, I'm not particularly interested in chatting that up with a translator when I go over there.

Sigh. If only one store over there realized the niche market!

Now, why are the better? Well, first, quality. They're made for adults, but have the quality of baby outfits. Second, the Japanese are the world experts on cuteness. They just look cuter. Third, they actually have the functional quality... they aren't just for show, the covers do their job.

Downsides? Well, Japanese diapers are targeted for Japanese bodies. People over here typically say the disposables are way too small, even when measured properly. So, you do have to guestimate how much larger you think the diaper should be. It's a bit of a pain, because it's not an exact science.

• 2 weeks later...

The Japenese businesses just don't export. You will find this in a lot of item areas but there are shopping services over there that will buy the stuff and ship it to you

Too bad, really. I'd like to find a reliable way of seeing what they have to offer. There's only one American diaper maker that I've ever seen that has anything close to the reputed quality that I've seen in some of the products, in my eyes.

• 4 weeks later...

I just found a Authentic Diaper cover "Japanese style" on Ebaby..if anyone is still interested.

Click here

I've ordered from A+ BABY. They're excellent quality (most of the stuff is Elephunt brand)... but A+ BABY really should get its act together in terms of selling stuff.

If they had a descent web admin, they could have a quality online store which would sell a hundred times more than what they push in a good month. It's as if the guy has no web sales skills... and doesn't seem to be learning any. I even tried to help him/her out, suggest stuff... nothing stuck really.

I've ordered from A+ BABY. They're excellent quality (most of the stuff is Elephunt brand)... but A+ BABY really should get its act together in terms of selling stuff.

If they had a descent web admin, they could have a quality online store which would sell a hundred times more than what they push in a good month. It's as if the guy has no web sales skills... and doesn't seem to be learning any. I even tried to help him/her out, suggest stuff... nothing stuck really.

Can you give me a link?

Also... I know some Japanese... enough to navigate a website usually... so if anybody has any links, please share them. The idea of hello kitty diapers/diaper covers is just too cute! Bambinos may be a step up from generic adult diapers but if there's one country that knows how to do the cuteness...

A+ baby link, I noted everything is out of stock though.

http://www.aplusbaby.net.tf/

Exactly... if they want to sell stuff only on eBay, fine... link to their eBay store and point everyone there. But, if you only have one item on eBay, and your web site claims everything is always out of stock... you're not going to motivate a lot of people to buy stuff.

It's too bad though, this guy/gal probably could order all kinds of stuff from Korea and Japan and make a killing importing it for ABDLs. I've tried to convey that to them via email... didn't work.

• 2 weeks later...