LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Colon Hydrotherapy

Has anyone had a colonic? Colon hydrotherapy?

I'm dying to try one since I'm also into enemas. It just seems it would be more thorough and less messy. I'd probably wear a diaper home as insurance. ;) The whole process appeals to me on a very low level that I find hard to articulate.

I read extensively about it but I'm a bit nervous about what will really happen.

I've found a few within about 50 miles of home so that should make it easy. Not likely to see anyone I know. I'll post if I get the nerve to go through with it.

I'm not very informed on this subject but it sounds like it wouldn't be really dangerous or harmful. It's just intended to clean you out inside isn't it. Even if the health benefits aren't really there it might be fun if you're into it. Sorta like a cross between a day at the spa and a water park. :)

Hugs,

Freta

Here's a website that might help your or anyone curious about a colonic understand what happens during one. I make no claim it has any health benefits beyond just emptying your gut but it sure sounds intriguing to me.

As an enema lover, I've dealt with fill and flush cycles for years. Diapers were actually a way to be able to hold an enema without making a mess if I couldn't hold it. Of course that never worked out so well but it did kindle the interest that brought me here.

http://www.colonic-irrigation-and-colon-cl...cprocedure.html

Well, I took the plunge. I hope I don't back out. I have an appointment next Friday. I am supposed to eat a light breakfast the day of and try to have a clear lunch and nothing two hours before. Wish me luck. This is a closed system and it is the only one I'm interested in.

I read the web page you linked to. It seems pretty straightforward and I would think the risk would be minimal. I certainly wouldn't argue any lack of health benefits since I could see where it might keep the plumbing in good working condition. I have hemorrhoids pretty bad so obviously my plumbing isn't working up to snuff. enjoying the procedure would just be icing on the cake too. ;) Let me know what you think afterwards and good luck.

Hugs,

Freta

Botox,

Well, buddy, here's one more area where we share a fetish! Like you, i've fantasized for years about going to get a colonic. i've also had a fetish for enemas for a long time, and thought this might be like the "ultimate" enema. So, recently, i took the plunge, and have had five sessions so far. Since you asked, i'll share some of my experiences with you.

WARNING -- the following contains very specific and frank descriptions of the actual mechanics of a colonic. If such things do not interest you, or you get grossed out by things like enemas and injecting water into your rear end, please skip this post!

First, i did research like you did, and concluded that an open form where i sit in a room by myself was probably not what i wanted. From what i read, a closed system is more like an enema in that instead of a continuous in/out flow like a douche, the closed colonic IS retained inside for a period of time. Plus, in my area, the closed ones are administered by someone else, and the places i looked at online had pictures of the female staff members to look at ahead of time and to allow you to select your "facilitator"... :rolleyes: hee hee

As to the hardware, i was very disappointed in the equipment used by the place i've been to here. Whether it is the universal type nozzle used, or just their selection here, it surprised me quite a bit that the metal nozzle, which is about 1" O.D., is a straight cylinder shape. It is the same diameter at the tip as the hose end, unlike most kinky nozzles, so there is nothing for your sphincter muscle to grab. i had expected a nozzle that flared out and then tapered in, or something with an inflatable retention collar/section on the end, but this is about 6" of smooth metal. Because of that, at some point during every session i've had, the contraction of my bowel muscles has just pushed it right out. i've asked the lady who has been treating me, and she said that it is fairly common for that to happen. Although i didn't want to sound like some expert on nozzles and kinky colon play, i asked why there wasn't a shape that would have less tendency to slide out. Her answer was that if you had a "problem" with a clog or sudden build-up of pressure, you'd want it to be able to be removed easily and quickly.

In my case, i've had hour-long treatments, which consists of being filled, holding it and releasing it back through the fill tube approximately 12 - 15 times. The quantity of water in each "fill" is much less than you'd probably take in an enema, so there is no sensation of bloating, even though you can clearly tell you have a full bowel up to your intestine. Each cycle takes about 3 minutes, with a bit of a rest inbetween. My therapist massages my stomach/lower torso area during the cycle to help distribute the water and to dislodge the impacted fecal material as it is going through the soaking process.

Needless to say, this is all very much on the "up and up" and just like a professional massage therapist (as opposed to a "massage parlor"), no touching of sexual areas occurs (unless, like me, you consider your anus to be a sexual area...LOL). At the clinic i've been going to, i'm only wearing a hospital-type gown and am draped with a sheet and light blanket as i lay on my back with my knees bent up in the air. The insertion is done while the patient lays on their left side, away from the therapist, who gets a good view of your bare rear end, but that's about all.

Personally, i've done several because of the health benefits and NOT because of any sexual benefits. i've had professional dommes administer enemas to me that were quite sexual, but this was nothing like that. It might be different for you, though, and i hope that you enjoy it. At the place i go to, with the minimal amount of covering, i've wondered if they have male patients who get erections, and assume that it does happen. i also assume they would be quite professional about ignoring it, just as a nurse would in a doctor's office (all of those kinky erotic nurse/clinic/sexual stories online to the contrary...) who is about as likely to feel compelled to take matters into her own hands and seduce you as pigs are to fly.

i'd love to hear from you after you go to get your comments and reactions.

Oh, about the aftereffects -- i've generally had almost no discharge or leaking after leaving other than my very first one. That was the typical post-enema "i-think-this-is-just-gas-so-i'll-go-ahead-and-gently-allow-it-to-escape-oops-it-was-more-liquid" type of discharge, and i even tried to steer the conversation on my second visit when she asked how i felt after my last one. i embellished it a bit and said that i had leaked a fair amount in my pants and had almost wished she had diapered me before i left the clinic. i gave a chuckle so she wouldn't read too much into that, and had some wild notion that she might say, "oh, that is pretty common, so we are glad to wrap a large, thick disposable diaper around you before you leave if you'd like...", but naturally she didn't say that! :P

Enjoy!

Latexman :)

From what they have on their website, they use disposable speculums so it is probably plastic. I, like you, did lots and lots of research. Youtube has several available to watch and hear explanations.

I will most certainly post a full report. I hang out on another forum that has nothing to do with this and they have ride reports all the time. I doubt I'll have any pictures but it will be my honest account and recollection.

No, I don't think it will be sexual for me any more than taking my first plane ride. It will be thrilling and something I'm looking forward to but not sexual.

Bo Tox

I saw an ad in the paper today for a place in Kalamazoo that does colonic hydrotherapy.

Your reactions and comments will be appreciated.

Remember to take a pull-up with you to wear after your first time.

Best of out-comes.

babylin

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

Post Colonic Follow Up!

WOW! What an experience!

OK, for the factual details. I arrived a few minutes early, which is recommended, to fill out a medical history form the receptionist gave me. I hadn't eaten or drank in the last two hours, as requested. Basically, they just want to know they aren't going to do any harm with the colonic.

Once that was completed, I met my colon hydrotherapist. She showed me the equipment and explained the process. The equipment was very technical looking and quite impressive. I was shown the disposable speculum that would be soon residing in my rear. The equipment was nice and sterile. I was quite pleased with the whole setup. It was very professional looking.

Then I was shown to the bathroom and given a towel to wrap around me. I disrobed from the waist down and wrapped the towel so that the opening would be in the back. When I returned, she had me weigh and noted it in my chart on the computer. By this point I was a little anxious.

I was instructed to get on the table and lay on my left side. The towel was opened and she lubricated the speculum. I took a deep breath and she slipped it inside me. We repositioned me down the table and I was pretty much flat on my back with my knees in the air, covered by the towel with an underpad protecting the table.

She told me she was starting the flow of water and I could feel the warmth in my behind. After a minute or two she told me she was going to do a fill. This would cause the water to enter my colon but she had closed off the drain. The gauge showed the pressure and I could feel the warm water entering my body. It was actually quite relaxing.

As instructed, I told her when I felt some pressure. She opened the valve and the pressure subsided. It was then we saw residual matter in the viewing tube. Very cool, in a gross sort of way.

She then massaged my abdomen, working the length of the colon to loosen the contents. Next she did another fill and release. She said I was releasing a lot. I guess that is good.

I have to admit, even though I wasn't really there for any sexual reasons, the flowing water was stimulating my prostate and all that that entails. If she noticed, she did not say anything. I was grateful for that.

I was filled, massaged and released probably five, maybe six, times before we were done. Lots of residue came out and she said she saw a berry. I told her I had a cranberry muffin for breakfast yesterday. In all, the time on the machine was about 40 minutes. I wrapped the towel back around me and went to the bathroom where I cleaned up and released any remaining water.

I weighed again for the after and I was 3/10 of a pound lighter. I then dressed, with my pull up and paid her for the services. I haven't decided if/when I will make another appointment but I did enjoy it. $90 is a bit to pay but this isn't a once a week or even once a month thing.

And I'm not full of crap any more!

And I'm not full of crap any more!

*giggles* so says you!!!! we'll just have to wait and see!!!!

heheheh but seriously i am glad it was a good experience, i had actually thought about it before, but i've still got reservations... i've not problemwith them putting something in my bum, but for some reason the thought of like shooting water up there makes me uneasy... but to hear of a positive experience makes me rethink it again!

YAY BoTox glad you enjoyed it. I must say I really got a stir reading this. I would love to try that one day but I don't think I'd be a good candidate due to my couple of resections and abdominal problems I had through the years. I haven't had an enema in several years because of the fear of hurting all the work done on my tummy. Closest is to clean myself with a handheld shower after my BM. You & Latexman continue to enjoy...thanks for sharing.

Huggie :biker_h4h:

*giggles* so says you!!!! we'll just have to wait and see!!!!

heheheh but seriously i am glad it was a good experience, i had actually thought about it before, but i've still got reservations... i've not problemwith them putting something in my bum, but for some reason the thought of like shooting water up there makes me uneasy... but to hear of a positive experience makes me rethink it again!

Oh, it wasn't anything like that. There is never a sense of it shooting inside of me. It was just a gentle filling. There is a gauge so she always knew that there was no problem. I tried to hold it as long as possible and she still let the pressure off before I asked once as she thought I was holding it too long. They are very careful, at least at this place. I have to imagine nobody wants to harm anyone.

It was definitely a positive experience.

That was one of the check boxes but I do not suffer from either. I suspect that anything like that might be a non-starter. I would check with one first.

Oh, there was no need for the pullup. I was fine and there were no after problems.

• 1 year later...

BUMP! I had a colonic today.

The whole experience was positive. I was shown the whole process and made to feel comfortable. We chatted about my flying job interspersed with colon information. When i released into the tube, she joked that I must have eaten sand. I assured her that it's very possible. We also got to see some little black things in the tube. We assumed that they are kiwi seeds (probably a year old). Not going to eat kiwi anymore.

I highly advise everyone to get a colonic. I'm heading back for another one on Tuesday. We're going to attack the plaque on the wall.

I did bring a diaper with me, but it wasn't necessary. No leaks or embarrassing messes. The bathroom is even souped up with sound deadening materials so you can make all the noise you want. The only difference between my and botox' accounts is that I didn't have a belly massage. Maybe for the plaque attack.

The cost was $85. But I'm going to take advantage of the 3 visit special.

BUMP! I had a colonic today.

The whole experience was positive. I was shown the whole process and made to feel comfortable. We chatted about my flying job interspersed with colon information. When i released into the tube, she joked that I must have eaten sand. I assured her that it's very possible. We also got to see some little black things in the tube. We assumed that they are kiwi seeds (probably a year old). Not going to eat kiwi anymore.

I highly advise everyone to get a colonic. I'm heading back for another one on Tuesday. We're going to attack the plaque on the wall.

I did bring a diaper with me, but it wasn't necessary. No leaks or embarrassing messes. The bathroom is even souped up with sound deadening materials so you can make all the noise you want. The only difference between my and botox' accounts is that I didn't have a belly massage. Maybe for the plaque attack.

The cost was $85. But I'm going to take advantage of the 3 visit special.

CONGRATS! I haven't had one since December 2008 but they were quite relaxing and enjoyable! The last one I had was only $60 from a shop that was just trying to get started in the business. She had been doing them at another spa before striking out on her own. She was very good, too!

She did use a slightly different speculum. This one was slightly bulbous on the end for easier retention.

Keep us posted if you go again and it sounds like you will with the three package deal.

I can understand wanting to be cleaned out... I have periodic constipation issues myself.

But I think you can clean yourself out at home a lot cheaper.. I've had two colonoscopies

in the last 10 years and the prep you have to drink the night before REALLY does the trick!

In fact, if it didn't clean you out, the doctor would see fecal matter when they scope you.

The first time I had it done, the prep I used was a perscription prep... This last time,

they had me buy a bottle of MiraLax and mix it with 64 ounces of Gatorade and drink it over

a couple hour period. Both methods really clean you out... of course, you're sitting on the

can every five minutes for several hours!

Another point.. I asked my doc about all these "colon cleanse" products that are sold to

"clean impacted fecal matter" He said they were not anymore effective than the prep mixture.

Anyway, that's just my two cents worth...