LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Real Baby

Guest jessie_baby

Guest jessie_baby

Hey,

Ive loved being diaperd and being a true baby to my self and im thinking of taking it one step more and having a bed time i want to know what you all think the bed time should be i have a nap allways at 11am - 1pm, I get up at 6am but baby's need a lot of sleep i was thinking maybe 6pm what do you all think ?

Guest refridginator

First of all welcome to the boards!

second it's not my thing to have a bedtime but i've read many peoples' posts in this forum that said they had a bedtime. from what i can see it's nothing out of the ordinary and not a bad thing at all. just make sure it doesn't conflict with your schedule! :P

heya! welcome, i see you joined a while ago but i'm not sure i've seen you post before.

I'm not a full time baby, although there are many days i take naps, just today i fell asleep in the library for about 45 minutes, neither naps nor bed times are specific to babies and children!

I have a bedtime, i' turn the tv off and go to sleep between 11 30 and 12 30 pm. Remember although you are a baby in spirit and perhaps mind, your body is still that of an adult, and too much sleep can actually be a bad thing, it can cause headaches, slow your metabolism down, and actually make you feel sluggish and lethargic all day, so i'd say experiment with what works for you. Maybe you need 14+ hours of sleep a day (6pm - 6 am + two hour nap) but that only leaves you 10 hours to do any adult things you need to do.. work, errands etc....

You could try 6pm, but you might either find yourself waking up at 2-4 am, or actually being more tired all the time. Maybe try 9 pm or 10 pm to start and see how a solid 8 hours sounds.

When i nannied, the baby was always the last to go to sleep, she went to bed with me, or her parents, around 9 or 10 at night, and was still up at 6 am, because she did take a nap during the day.

So go for it, set a bed time, but experiment a little so your not getting to much sleep.

I'd be so mad if Dady put me to bed that early.

Waking up around 9 or 10 AM, having a nap at 1 PM, and having a bedtime in between 8 and 10 is early enough for me, even though I'm an insomniac without Dady here and I can never fall asleep anyway...

But that's just my $0.02 ...if you want to go to bed that early without schedule conflict, hey, by all means, do so.

~ moogle

When I am not working I usually have a bed time. Its less of a bed time and more of a schedule. If I don't have some schedule I wear out really easily. 10pm or so is my personal bed time. When I am working the bar though, 2 am to 3 am is my bed time. :(

*Sigh* If everyone will please repeat after me: "I AM NOT, NEVER WILL BE, AND AM NOT MEANT TO BE A REAL BABY."

It's okay to be true to your fantasy baby self every now and then as long as you aren't cheating your real self out of health and a productive, meaningful, satisfying life. As important as the baby fantasy is to you, your life and needs exceed it. You do realize you're talking about 14 hours of sleep to 10 hours awake? More than half of your life spent unconscious, unable to even enjoy baby time?

Babies need a lot of sleep because their bodies are growing and developing. Your body neither needs nor wants the amount of sleep babies are supposed to get. If you slept as much as a baby does, your circadian rhythm would be thrown off, your metabolism would slow down, you'd be at a higher risk for obesity; you'd get headaches, bed sores and muscle pains; you'd become lethargic, and your immune system and overall health would be compromised. I go through periods of non-AB-related binge sleeping myself, and believe me: sleeping more than half the day makes you feel LOUSY, both physically and mentally.

Not that there's anything wrong with setting a REASONABLE bedtime (no more than 8-9 hours before your wake-up time). Regularity is supposed to maximize the benefits of sleep--a regular bedtime something we all could use, really.

As always, do as I say, not as I do...during school breaks I'll go to bed at 3 AM and wake up around 1 PM, and during school I'll often get five or less hours of sleep.