LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Alt.com & Adultfriendfinder.com

I have no experience with adultfriendfinder but I have met some people through alt. The only problem is that the site is really geared to people into bdsm and if that's not part of your ABDL play, then it becomes very difficult to connect with someone of like mind. It's certainly worth a try but we are definitely in the minority on there. And standard memberships are free although there are drawbacks to not having a paid membership. You might want to sign up for a standard membership to see how it goes. If you have a good experience you can always upgrade later on.

i met my current boyfriend/daddy of two years through diapermates.com.

I used alt, this was a couple years ago, and there were people who were into some aspects of the abdl lifestyle, but not what i was looking for. However, you could always do the trial membership and see who responds to you to determine if its worth the 15$ or so..

good luck

Speaking of diapermates, I keep getting a message that my profile hasn't been activated, and to do so I need an activation code sent to my email. I searched all my email and found nothing! I tried a coupple of cosed and nothing happened.....Wazz up with that??? :huh:

:(

qwack

Try now, just activated all pending applications by hand