LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dear Diary

diaprbayb

Ok I am posting this here because I didn't want to take away from Backindiapers' post about his wife. I am very happy for him. My story is close but kinda took longer than 4 years. ^_^

I first told my wife (then GF) 20 years ago about my Panty wearing Diaper loving ways. She took it ok. She even gave me two cloth diapers that they nolonger used at a private school for young diaper wearing adults. Ok lets skip ahead alittle. 17 years ago, After we got married she let me wear Depends sometime during our honeymoon. It was also the only thing I wore besides panties. Ok, she preferred I didn't do alot of diaper play. I was ok with doing it after she was asleep. Then after our first child I was aloud to feed from her breast when the baby was done. This also continued with our secound baby. Over the years she has taken every chance to secretly tease me about my sissybaby. Pointing out pretty dresses, bedrooms. etc etc . Grant you we had had many of nasty fights that my "habit" was used as a weapon against me. I have over the years thrown out so many outfits and toys, it would fill 3 closets :( then skipp ahead to 10 years ago to when "mommy" decided that all the ballerina christmas tree ornimants needs their on tree (as seen in another post here). 5 years ago she decided that I would have sissy girl christmas' from now on (also talked about in other posts) 2 christmas' ago she bought me cloth diapers. Last christmas she bought me disposibles and expected me to wear them to bed every night there after. This is what happened as long as I had any to wear, as you all know they are not cheap.

Now I bring you to last month. My wife has a very sensitive stomach. She gets "nervous" very easy and is always worried when we have to travel. Up until now she simply just worried. Out of the blue she ask to barrow a pair of adult pullups. She wore it. She wasn't crasy about how they felt, too big for her. So I knew that we were going off again and she would ask again so that's why I went out and picked up the Underjams. She is only 112 lbs so even though she is still over their weight class she actually tried a pair. She used a one and didn't like the feeling against her skin. She wore her panties under them. She also didn't like how they didn't cover alot. So I went out and got the Goodnites. These she like better, still wore panties underneath but liked the bigger coverage. No you will never see pictures. I pointed out the pretty design especially when she first had them on backwards. Later when we got to the beach house and she was going in to change out of them and into her bathing suit, I patted her butt and she didn't flinch a bit. She now has decided that this is how she will travell when we go far. She hasn't had to use them, in fact she has never had an accident prior. I usally get them back after our trip, but the Underjams don't survive. Today was Goodnites and I am wearing them now.

PS: She also says that if she has to travel this way then so do I.