LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Opinions Wanted...

I have been wearing depends maximum protection... the plastic backed 3 tape kind.... and every time a poop... and sit down... it always runs up the back... no matter the consistency. I don't use credit cards(only have one for emergencies) so buying online is kinda out. What are my options???

I have been wearing depends maximum protection... the plastic backed 3 tape kind.... and every time a poop... and sit down... it always runs up the back... no matter the consistency. I don't use credit cards(only have one for emergencies) so buying online is kinda out. What are my options???

Sadly I think you will always find this a problem whatever make of Diaper you use, all you can do is to minimise this effect and most likely this will depend on the Diaper thickness.

Someone here will have an answer to your problem. :o

How is shit coming out up your back not considered an "emergency"? Just sayin'

How is shit coming out up your back not considered an "emergency"? Just sayin'

because I only wear occasionally....and I am at home when it happens... It is just more annoying than anything else

Try wearing plastic pants over them.

So I guess I'm gonna assume that your not Incontinent. That being your pooping on your own free will? I haven't seen this problem with Cloth diapers and Plastic pants. Is this just #2 or a mixture of #1 & #2? This isn't a problem that a thicker diaper is gonna fix as it's not a absorbency issue it seems. To me it sounds like a fit problem.

Also thinking about it, it could be what you sitting on. If your sitting in a couch or high backed chair, the chair is actually probably "milking" the mess up and out. I guess you could wear Plastic pants (High rise) to help quite a bit. Secondly you could use a combination of two diapers a normal size that fits you well, and then the next larger size over it. that way when it flows over the inside it has to start all over on the larger one as gravity should tend to pull the mess back down.

I personally would wonder if this is a one time poop or multiple times. Let's face it while the good diapers are better at holding more wetness, they are really only intended to hold one mess. If on the other hand you have a extremely high fecal output, you might need to change your diet. Just thinking out loud there.

If it's something you enjoy perhaps you could deposit part in the pot and save the rest for the diaper. Best of luck with that.

I know this will sound weird coming from a AB.....But if a kid has the Engineering mind to make room in a diaper so that they could poop...I'm thinking it's about time to be outta them. :unsure:

I know this will sound weird coming from a AB.....But if a kid has the Engineering mind to make room in a diaper so that they could poop...I'm thinking it's about time to be outta them. :unsure:

But the O P is an AB so of course he shouldnt be out of them.

Anyway to suggest that anyone give up their diapers/nappies is just plain unnatural! :D

Ive actually always thought wearing diapers was smart. You don't have to hold it and you can feel relaxed. if you wet or mess yourself, no biggie. Maybe if hes that smart, he will stay in diapers!

Sounds like capacity problem. Maybe the size of the diaper or way that the diaper is poistioned? Sorry I've never had this problem myself :unsure: don't tink I'd like the feeling of poop up my back. I hav a little bit of a poopy diaper most of the time Im wearing but only little stains, some reason I don't follow throuh :P

There are only two instances I have this problem. One is when I have a bad case of the runs, and most of it's liquid and it just manages to squish barely above the diaper. The other is when I TRY to make it come out the top and get on my back. Both instances normally require a shower afterwards. When I poop, it normally stays put and almost never goes beyond the waistband, and that includes when I was wearing just Assurance (Wal-Mart brand). Now, Assurance are designed to have a "poop sag" feature. There was an extra amount of material around the elastics toward the back of the diaper which is made to expand when you poop, which minimizes skin contact when standing and squish out when sitting. I'm sure lotsa cheapo diapers have this feature. You should just try different brands and find which works best for you.