LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But, But...your Honor

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Repaid is Magnum can I be his friend Higgins? Yeah, I know he has a really phony English accent but I kinda like the idea of being rich.

Beth

Ya know it's a small world, My Dog was actually trained by the owner of the two dobermans on that show. I worked with a guy at General Dynamics that was actually on that show as a extra too, he brought in the episode to work..was pretty cool.

higgins wasn't rich, unlesss you believe the whole higgins really is robin master's theory. Higgins is robin master's employee, robin masters being the elusive owner of the mansion and authot of best selling books. Magnum was invited to stay there as a guest of robin masters. But it is my opinoin that higgins wears diapers. Watch the show sometime, and tell me he doesn't wear diapers.

higgins wasn't rich, unlesss you believe the whole higgins really is robin master's theory. Higgins is robin master's employee, robin masters being the elusive owner of the mansion and authot of best selling books. Magnum was invited to stay there as a guest of robin masters. But it is my opinoin that higgins wears diapers. Watch the show sometime, and tell me he doesn't wear diapers.

He had a pet slug on his lip too, i therefor deduce that they was both villians

Wow you seem to know a lot about it Sarah, I can see you've been perusing the DVD box set ;) ..........see the detecting skills of Thomas 'Repaid' Magnum are already rubbing off on me!

What makes you think Higgins wears a diaper? I'll be happy to play him wearing a diaper, can my version of Higgins wear a dress too please?

Beth

ohh if you see when they do a full shot of higgins he wears his pants so high, and it makes his bum look like its padded... and the little 'pouch' in the front , leads me to the determination he was wearing a diapie! lol

I watched magnum pi every day after school growing up, and its on every weeknight from 10-11pm on RTN, the retro tv network. So we watch it quite a bit.

I love how off topic we get. ^_^

-Sophie

Is babythorp even coming back? :huh: He hasn't been on for like...4 days...Didn't he used to come on like 3x/day before...? And post like a zillion posts per day?...but now there's no posts from him and he hasn't been on? hm weird. :mellow:

~ moogle

Maybe his mommy won't let him anymore :roflmao:

:o

He must be banned from playing with you mean kids.

He wanted to play storytime but you all wanted to play Magnum PI and CSI.

I wanted to play shops but non of you meanies would give me your credit card details.

:o

He must be banned from playing with you mean kids.

He wanted to play storytime but you all wanted to play Magnum PI and CSI.

I wanted to play shops but non of you meanies would give me your credit card details.

LOL.... B E L L L L L L L L licksssssssssssssss......too funny!

Is babythorp even coming back? :huh: He hasn't been on for like...4 days...Didn't he used to come on like 3x/day before...? And post like a zillion posts per day?...but now there's no posts from him and he hasn't been on? hm weird. :mellow:

~ moogle

I take it you haven't seen his post (and my and Diamondback's response) in the 'What Happened?' thread below.

Beth

~ moogle

I'm glad he is gone. All he did was cause a bunch of drama.

I wouldn't be so sure that he is gone. I would think DD would have told us if he had done anything to be banned. Perhaps he's in hot water with the mommy or just lurking..either be the case..we might be adding fuel to the fire. Just a thought.

I wouldn't be so sure that he is gone. I would think DD would have told us if he had done anything to be banned. Perhaps he's in hot water with the mommy or just lurking..either be the case..we might be adding fuel to the fire. Just a thought.

Either that or babythorp left DD because

<sarcasm> people are just so mean to him, Repaid...He's always the victim, remember? </sarcasm>

After

1. reading babythorp's posts

2. talking to babythorp, before his pm's were shut off by his mommy, or whatever happened exactly

3. reading people's responses to babythorp's posts

4. re-reading a lot of his posts

5. re-reading the responses from people

6. actually talking to some of those who put out negative responses to learn their thoughts of what prompted the responses

7. then re-reading all the posts again from a new perspective...

I saw that he really did act victim-like, when all the people who replied to him were trying to do was learn about him and attempting to understand, but he took it as an attack...Maybe the replies were worded in such a way that he didn't understand or that he misinterpreted... but regardless...It seemed that he just assumed everyone was out to get him, when in reality that wasn't the case, and from that assumption got angry/upset/just plain old defensive...which made him seem even less trustworthy, and because of his defensiveness, not many believe him or his stories now...

What he should have done, was talk to the people whose reactions seemed negative to get a new perspective (if he actually even has the ability to see from a viewpoint other than his own)...then he would realize that the people posting negative responses (which, after seeing from the poster's viewpoint, really wasn't all that negative until AFTER babythorp got defensive over simple questions) had no malicious intent...

I'm not free from assumption myself...I had assumed, before I spoke with the people I did about their responses, that they didn't like babythorp for what he is/claims himself to be (a baby/toddler)...When in reality, they didn't like him for who he is/his reactions in general...and I almost left DD because of this assumption. Now, after hearing thoughts straight from the posters that are "against" babythorp, I'm glad I haven't left DD, because my assumption was wrong.

Now he's gone from DD, or lurking, or taking a break, or in trouble with his Mommy, or something...and it's because of assumption...

Moral: Never assume. Get all sides of the story before making a judgement.

~ moogle

Yeah...Crazy huh?

~ moogle

I'll just use this one as a reply, but it goes to your "long" above post & probably all your posts, not trying to Hi-Jack this thread..but Moog's (just love to call ya that) You are wise beyond your years. I sure hope your Parents know what a wise child they raised..I for one wish you could instill a tad of your wisdom and thinking into my teen daughter. Glad you decided to hang out! :Crylol:

I'll just use this one as a reply, but it goes to your "long" above post & probably all your posts, not trying to Hi-Jack this thread..but Moog's (just love to call ya that) You are wise beyond your years. I sure hope your Parents know what a wise child they raised..I for one wish you could instill a tad of your wisdom and thinking into my teen daughter. Glad you decided to hang out! :Crylol:

:blush: Thanks repaid...Even though I don't see myself as wise, you're like the 5th person in my life to say that to me lol so I guess it's true?

Although it wasn't my biological parents that taught me most of life's lessons...They barely even raised me...

As for your daughter...you can only instill knowledge in a person if they choose to go through the effort of learning...Because without the thirst for knowledge, teaching is futile...you know? You can only learn if you have the desire to...

</off topic>

~ moogle

I take it you haven't seen his post (and my and Diamondback's response) in the 'What Happened?' thread below.

Beth

I'm going by what it says on his profile silly ^_^

August 21st was four days ago, and his post in the "What Happened?" thread was also dated August 21st. Just clearing that up :P

And, I really liked your response to him, Beth! Way to go!

~ moogle