LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But, But...your Honor

:lol: I feel like I'm in front of the Judge. Your honor....not guilty. Your honor I submit as proof of my innocence my credit card which I have blanked out some numbers so I don't have 500 pair of plastic pants charged to it. It's not a great picture and I will try to get a better scan. One of the reasons it's not great though is that it's well worn. It has a picture of me in footy jammies and double diapered for bed, reading a book in the nursery. Printed across the top just over the card number it says: "My Babies First Card" My parent gives me my allowance on this card. At the bottom of the card is the card holder's name, my name, Baby Thorp visa.jpg
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so now I'm frustrated again. Everyone seems to be in a big uproar over getting verified for some reason, so I went to the spot to do that. It gave me the options of paypal or paypal. I chose paypal. Then when I said I would pay with a credit card it took me to the screen to give information. I put everything in down to the credit card number. But after I put the number in, I couldn't get the choice of card type to be active. They were there I just couldn't click on anything. I think my credit card number is special for debit cards or special for PayJR, anyway I can't get verified with this card and it's the only one I have.

Baby

Ok, so now I'm frustrated again. Everyone seems to be in a big uproar over getting verified for some reason, so I went to the spot to do that. It gave me the options of paypal or paypal. I chose paypal. Then when I said I would pay with a credit card it took me to the screen to give information. I put everything in down to the credit card number. But after I put the number in, I couldn't get the choice of card type to be active. They were there I just couldn't click on anything. I think my credit card number is special for debit cards or special for PayJR, anyway I can't get verified with this card and it's the only one I have.

Baby

When it asks for card type you select Visa

:excl: I really dont think it is a good idea to post that pic of your card.

While normally it isn't, that scan is so horrible it would take someone a long time to clean up the scan so you could actually read the information. What I can gather without cleaning up the image is that it is a Visa and it says "Debit" above the Visa logo. The first set of numbers might be 44X4 and the third set could possibly be a sequence of "0"s or "8"s. If you look closely you can see where it says "Good thru". That is about it.

And his name is rather apparent.

Bart Thorp

Also the "good thru" part, i believe is April 2010.

And my guess with the numbers is 4454 and 0009.

But perhaps i just cant read.

-Sophie

Hm, looks like "Baby Thorp" to me, not "Bart Thorp"... cause you can tell the "R" in THORP plain as day but not in the first name. And "Baby" can't legally be his real name, can it?...just my $0.02...

(Edit to the above: I just noticed, in his first post he says " At the bottom of the card is the card holder's name, my name, Baby Thorp " Baby Thorp is NOT your legal name, is it, babythorp? I doubt it was your birthname...and I doubt many courts would let you get your name legally changed to "Baby"...so, did you photoshop this?)

And babythorp, if I can ask...Wouldn't your Mommy prohibit you scanning your card and putting the picture online where anyone could see it ? That's kinda irresponsible of you for doing it, an of your Mommy for LETTING you do it...

~ moogle

Moogle and your wisdom...

I suppose i didn't read through the posts well enough. I suppose Baby Thorp does fit better. I just didn't imagine "Baby" would be the first name on the card, so it was something i was trying to look beyond.

As i said.. the names, the numbers, the dates... all guesses.

-Sophie

You guys make me feel like I'm on CSI or something...who gives a crap..I mean seriously :D:P:D

Now ya got me going..In one post I believe he said that the card was actually issued to "the Parent"

so the name on the card could actually be a nick name I would guess, as "her" name is on the Account as owner.

anyway.......

You guys make me feel like I'm on CSI or something...who gives a crap..I mean seriously :D:P:D

Now ya got me going..In one post I believe he said that the card was actually issued to "the Parent"

so the name on the card could actually be a nick name I would guess, as "her" name is on the Account as owner.

anyway.......

Look you can't be part of our CSI team now until you hand in your image analysis results and don't be expecting a payrise or promotion now. Back to traffic duties for you my boy with that attitude!

Hm, looks like "Baby Thorp" to me, not "Bart Thorp"... cause you can tell the "R" in THORP plain as day but not in the first name. And "Baby" can't legally be his real name, can it?...just my $0.02...

(Edit to the above: I just noticed, in his first post he says " At the bottom of the card is the card holder's name, my name, Baby Thorp " Baby Thorp is NOT your legal name, is it, babythorp? I doubt it was your birthname...and I doubt many courts would let you get your name legally changed to "Baby"...so, did you photoshop this?)

And babythorp, if I can ask...Wouldn't your Mommy prohibit you scanning your card and putting the picture online where anyone could see it ? That's kinda irresponsible of you for doing it, an of your Mommy for LETTING you do it...

~ moogle

And this post is the exact reason you shouldn't stop posting. :D:D:D

Look you can't be part of our CSI team now until you hand in your image analysis results and don't be expecting a payrise or promotion now. Back to traffic duties for you my boy with that attitude!

Awwww shucks...kicks foot in the dirt....Damn Street Beat!!!! <_< At least I get to play with the Sirens :P

Humming the "Bad Boys"...Cops theme......."watcha gonna do, when they come for you.

Okay resized and sharpened a bit. And Visa always puts the first four right under them again so the first four are: 4404?

Bank Identification Number:

The first four numbers of the account number must appear below the account number. These four numbers are the bank identification number (BIN). If the two numbers do not match, the card has been altered or is counterfeit.

The Account Number

The account number must appear clear, clean and uniform. All Visa account numbers begin with 4. If a card has been re-embossed - the original embossed numbers have been flattened and new numbers embossed-the numbers may appear fuzzy, like "ghost images." Keep an eye out for these "ghost images." All or part of the account number on the front of the card must match the printed account number on the sales receipt. Some unembossed Visa cards may have only partial account numbers printed on the card.

post-2568-1219409119_thumb.jpg

post-2568-1219409119_thumb.jpg

Awwww shucks...kicks foot in the dirt....Damn Street Beat!!!! <_< At least I get to play with the Sirens :P

Humming the "Bad Boys"...Cops theme......."watcha gonna do, when they come for you.

Okay resized and sharpened a bit. And Visa always puts the first four right under them again so the first four are: 4404?

Bank Identification Number:

The first four numbers of the account number must appear below the account number. These four numbers are the bank identification number (BIN). If the two numbers do not match, the card has been altered or is counterfeit.

The Account Number

The account number must appear clear, clean and uniform. All Visa account numbers begin with 4. If a card has been re-embossed - the original embossed numbers have been flattened and new numbers embossed-the numbers may appear fuzzy, like "ghost images." Keep an eye out for these "ghost images." All or part of the account number on the front of the card must match the printed account number on the sales receipt. Some unembossed Visa cards may have only partial account numbers printed on the card.

Ok your off traffic duty :lol:

Repaid should deffinently be allowed back on our CSI team now. That was some hardcore investigation!

And i'm still saying the numbers are 4454.

***EDIT*** This is an edit like 10 minutes later... and i'd just like to say... REPAID YOU GOT THAT SONG STUCK IN MY HEAD!! ERR!

-Sophie