LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Think This Works....maybe

sophie...

i just want to say that i agree...that if someone wants to fantasize and tell the world about it............i'm all for it...............

but ... and probably it's really not that important in the whole realm of things... i just don't like someone trying to pass off a fantasy for fact knowing that there are people who may believe it's reality........is it my business...maybe...maybe not......but i personally consider it social consciousness to point out its improbability...my intent is not meant to be mean....basically i just wanted to say "hey...give me a break" and i'd have let it drop...but i guess it just gave others reason to pause also...

i do half agree with you about opposites attract....i'm about as opposite of baby thorp as it gets and while i've tried to not argue with him....his ridiculousness just ticks me off........that is my own personal struggle.......i always feel i have to point out the truth and champion what i think is right...not always a good trait to have...

in my own defense however.....in another thread i respectfully tried conversing with baby thorp ... but he chose not to respond to questions...of course that was his choice and while i could of continued that conversation with interest.... i respected that he no longer wanted to continue and ended it.....yet following that discussion...he posted a thread about how awful people have been to him....etc............

i think tigger said it best in another thread...if you don't want people to question your lifestyle....don't post in length about it on a public site....

as for coming up with ideas from baby thorp and moogle.....Awesome!...i love moogle and think she is a very postive influence on this site...she shares her views...thoughts and feelings honestly and openly. Moogle and i are very different but i think we are also alike... i believe we both share a strong sense of compassion and concern for this community...(hopefully i'm not speaking out of turn in assuming that moogle feels this way also)

i have great respect for moogle and have never felt she was trying to mislead anyone or pretending to be someone she is not...i believe her when she describes who she is and how it feels for her....

i also think it's great that you've found value in baby thorp's posts.......he certainly has a lot of creative and imaginative ideas...and i have no debate with anyone desiring the things he describes....

anyway...i'm sorry if i've caused you annoyance...i appreciate that you are sticking up for a friend and i can also understand many of the points you've made...i just guess like i said above.....one of my faults is... i just can't let things "happen" around me.....i always gotta take on the cause and make it "right"....sometimes i just don't know when to let it go....

jenniebear (and no i'm not related to smokey)

Lol, Jennie, i wasn't trying to be like mean or anything... and i understand what you mean about questioning what people say. I also understand most of the stuff BabyThorp says isn't believable in a lot of senses. I just perfer to remain my gullable self... believe lying is a useless tool (in most cases at least, this one included)... and pray that i'm right about this particular situation.

As for you, Jennie, i really like your spunk; how you'll give your views and all... and i dont think you try to be mean, but i know how some things come out. I hate being mean but sometimes i'll post something that's not all that nice. I also like how you stand by your position.

And i know i'm sticking up for a friend, but by no means do i expect people like you to just back off just because of some of the stuff i said. As you quoted... if you dont want your lifestyle challenged, dont post it publicly. I agree to that. I just happen to be giving my input... not trying to prove one side or another exactly.

Lastly, the ideas i've gotten from BabyThorp and Moogle really did improve my behavior, and after experiencing some of the things they do... like non-sexual spankings *pouts* i can begin to understand their lifestyles a bit more. BabyThorp's mommy spoke to my own, and my mommy got some good advice from her that helped straighten me out. And Moogle helps me with basically every problem i have, and i've learned that she gives some of the greatest advice in the world. She's probably my best friend on this site. All i'm saying is, in the end... i can understand both points of view. Yes, BabyThorp is in the extremist catagory for his particular view... but it's not unbelievable. Just unlikely.

-Sophie

Internet is serious business.

Give it a break, all. You have no proof as to whether its real, or if its fake. And what is it to you if it IS fake? Absolutely nothing. Is it going to destroy your life? no.

Personally I'm enjoying reading into his posts. I saw a topic a few minutes ago about how everyone they knew had left, and someone said they heard a rumor that people have been heading off to diaperspace.com . Well, if this is how people are treated on here, I certainly understand why.

Go drink some more kool-aid

-Sky

P.S. Kudo's BabyThorp for having the courage and will to post stuff like this :)

Hey mister SkyWolf!! That's like EXACTLY what i've been saying all along. That it doesn't matter really, and it's not like we know anyway, so people are generally making too big of deal out of it. So dont group me in with the dramatics.

-Sophie

Hey mister SkyWolf!! That's like EXACTLY what i've been saying all along. That it doesn't matter really, and it's not like we know anyway, so people are generally making too big of deal out of it. So dont group me in with the dramatics.

-Sophie

I don't recall grouping you in it at all :)

-Sky

Cool.jpg

Back to masturbating people. Important stuff masturbating is. To jerk, or not to jerk, this the question. We can all tell by your hairy palms Pete that you do it. I've had laser hair removal, HAH. No one can tell. Wait... DOes that mean I just admitted to it? Darnet. *walks away*

A quick note about my background:Not only have I been sexually active for almost 20 years,I've been studying it for almost 25. With that said and the doubters gone,masturbation is just like drinking massive amounts of alcohol. What I mean by that is simple:It's a tolerance thing. I can drink up to 30 beers in one sitting. It may take me 36 hours to drink them,but by golly,I can do it! :beer: When you masturbate every day(sometimes twice and occasionally thrice)like I do,you build up your tolerance for orgasm. I can fuck my GF for over 2 hours before I finally get tired and/or bored and say"Fuck this bullshit!". It's common knowledge that men who jerk off make better lovers. If I went for two weeks without jerkin' my gherkin',the next time me and mommy did the horizontal bop,I'd look like a two-pump chump.

A quick note about my background:Not only have I been sexually active for almost 20 years,I've been studying it for almost 25. With that said and the doubters gone,masturbation is just like drinking massive amounts of alcohol. What I mean by that is simple:It's a tolerance thing. I can drink up to 30 beers in one sitting. It may take me 36 hours to drink them,but by golly,I can do it! :beer: When you masturbate every day(sometimes twice and occasionally thrice)like I do,you build up your tolerance for orgasm. I can fuck my GF for over 2 hours before I finally get tired and/or bored and say"Fuck this bullshit!". It's common knowledge that men who jerk off make better lovers. If I went for two weeks without jerkin' my gherkin',the next time me and mommy did the horizontal bop,I'd look like a two-pump chump.

Good points. Maybe I will use that next time I get on the subject with my mommy. On the other hand she may just say that she doesn't care about my performance because she is only interested in me laying beside her in a diaper. I don't know but I like your logic and it seems sound.

Baby

sophie...

i just want to say that i agree...that if someone wants to fantasize and tell the world about it............i'm all for it...............

but ... and probably it's really not that important in the whole realm of things... i just don't like someone trying to pass off a fantasy for fact knowing that there are people who may believe it's reality........is it my business...maybe...maybe not......but i personally consider it social consciousness to point out its improbability...my intent is not meant to be mean....basically i just wanted to say "hey...give me a break" and i'd have let it drop...but i guess it just gave others reason to pause also...

i do half agree with you about opposites attract....i'm about as opposite of baby thorp as it gets and while i've tried to not argue with him....his ridiculousness just ticks me off........that is my own personal struggle.......i always feel i have to point out the truth and champion what i think is right...not always a good trait to have...

in my own defense however.....in another thread i respectfully tried conversing with baby thorp ... but he chose not to respond to questions...of course that was his choice and while i could of continued that conversation with interest.... i respected that he no longer wanted to continue and ended it.....yet following that discussion...he posted a thread about how awful people have been to him....etc............

i think tigger said it best in another thread...if you don't want people to question your lifestyle....don't post in length about it on a public site....

as for coming up with ideas from baby thorp and moogle.....Awesome!...i love moogle and think she is a very postive influence on this site...she shares her views...thoughts and feelings honestly and openly. Moogle and i are very different but i think we are also alike... i believe we both share a strong sense of compassion and concern for this community...(hopefully i'm not speaking out of turn in assuming that moogle feels this way also)

i have great respect for moogle and have never felt she was trying to mislead anyone or pretending to be someone she is not...i believe her when she describes who she is and how it feels for her....

i also think it's great that you've found value in baby thorp's posts.......he certainly has a lot of creative and imaginative ideas...and i have no debate with anyone desiring the things he describes....

anyway...i'm sorry if i've caused you annoyance...i appreciate that you are sticking up for a friend and i can also understand many of the points you've made...i just guess like i said above.....one of my faults is... i just can't let things "happen" around me.....i always gotta take on the cause and make it "right"....sometimes i just don't know when to let it go....

jenniebearI'd (and no i'm not related to smokey)

Jennie,

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I don't hate you, I just hate some of the things you say. I'm not sure what it is. I think we are like oil and water. When you say the things you say, I feel like you are saying I am lying. Yet when I look at other post where a skeptic might raise questions you say nothing. So I take it personally. It makes me feel like you hate me in particular. I lead a life that is very unlike yours. I guess I could question your life because while different it is definitely not average. I don't know how I would show you the truth of what I say. I guess I could post a video of mommy spanking my bottom until I cry like a baby. I have one from a while back that I sent to a girl baby that I was online friends with and she was ready to call the authorities after watching it. She said it mesmerized her and she just had so much pity for me. That part felt good. But the spanking certainly didn't. That was one of the incidents also that led my parent to put me on a parentally controlled email. If you watched it you certainly would know at least that I get punished with spankings. I've already posted my PayJr credit card. I guess we could do a net meeting and you could look over my shoulder as I logged in to check my chores and my allowance. I don't know what else? Would you like to post your email and I will ask my parent if I can email to you and then you can see that I am on a parentally controlled email. Is that hard to believe that I have parentally controlled stuff on my computer? I don't think it's too hard to believe I have Net Nanny on my computer of course we could look at that quick when we did the net meeting. I could ask my parent to email you. She might even be persuaded to send a picture although you would see her when she spanked me. I just don't know what else you would need. I also don't know why I would be held up to a different standard than anyone else here. I just don't understand. Anyway let's just not fight. I doesn't help my stomach. I can't believe you enjoy it...or do you. :lol:

Jennie,

I don't hate you, I just hate some of the things you say.

baby thorp...mostly what i've said is just this........."give me a break".........i don't think it's warranted the responses you've given and i refuse to go any further with it...............if you post ....i have every right to respond.............if it isn't the response you expect..............i don't know what to say ... it happens to the best of us ..........if you choose to delete a whole thread...after people have put effort and time into participating in the conversation YOU yourself started.......i find it rude...childish...boorish....and uncalled for.....but it won't stop me from saying <_< when i find something hard to believe

you've called me names.....you've deleted posts that were written to me......you started a thread about how awful people are to you and now when some of the very same people who showed you their support disagree with you.....you argue and cry how mean we all are and how you need a friend........

you type fantastical stories that sound like they were taken directly from some ab story site......and are shocked that people don't believe you.....

i know there are people who live to some extent as you describe you do............i know there are people who feel as you describe you do.........

i believe these people because they are sincere and not boastful....they share real views of their lives...without the descriptive narrative that seems to come with each thread you start........i always want to ask....what's the next chapter going to be about?.....

all i know is you've not earned my hate....nor my respect..............if you feel insulted........or feel like i'm policing you.............you have every right to your feelings.......as i do mine..............

i'm all for no more fights...........but i guess that is left up to you.....good luck with how you figure your way through this site........DD is a great place to be and is filled with many supportive people............i see them giving you chance after chance to start anew.......my best advice to you is listen to what people are saying....take it to heart and decide from there the direction you go with it....

i'm all for no more fights...........but i guess that is left up to you.....good luck with how you figure your way through this site........DD is a great place to be and is filled with many supportive people............i see them giving you chance after chance to start anew.......my best advice to you is listen to what people are saying....take it to heart and decide from there the direction you go with it....

2dv2782_th.gif

Sound advice, Jennie!

2dv2782_th.gif

Sound advice, Jennie!

I was gonna Hijack this thread for a second to ask you how you do that..but then I saw the attachment at the top of this post...so Carry on. ;)

This computer master still hasn't mastered it all. :P

Okay, I've been using this internet thing since the early 80s and I've learned a thing or two, so I'm going to pass on some useful advice.

Some of the people you meet on the internet are fictional characters. You'll be happier once you accept that fact and move on.

Some of the fictional characters want very much to be treated as if they were real. It generally doesn't cost much to do so, as long as they aren't asking you for a bank account number--and it makes them happy. Think of it as tipping them for telling an entertaining story.

If you suspect someone of being fictional, and you don't want to devote the time and energy to playing their games and participating in their reality, the best thing to do is move on quietly. You may be tempted instead to call attention to their lack of verisimilitude--effectively giving their fiction a bad review. Giving in to this temptation inevitably leads to having a flame war with a fictional character, which is just plain silly.

Now, I do not choose to speculate at this time whether any individual participating in this discussion is fictional. I am only saying that if any of you think someone is, it's probably best to roll your eyes and forget about it, rather than engaging said person in a metaphysical argument about their various inconsistencies with consensus reality.

Okay, I've been using this internet thing since the early 80s and I've learned a thing or two, so I'm going to pass on some useful advice.

Some of the people you meet on the internet are fictional characters. You'll be happier once you accept that fact and move on.

Some of the fictional characters want very much to be treated as if they were real. It generally doesn't cost much to do so, as long as they aren't asking you for a bank account number--and it makes them happy. Think of it as tipping them for telling an entertaining story.

If you suspect someone of being fictional, and you don't want to devote the time and energy to playing their games and participating in their reality, the best thing to do is move on quietly. You may be tempted instead to call attention to their lack of verisimilitude--effectively giving their fiction a bad review. Giving in to this temptation inevitably leads to having a flame war with a fictional character, which is just plain silly.

Now, I do not choose to speculate at this time whether any individual participating in this discussion is fictional. I am only saying that if any of you think someone is, it's probably best to roll your eyes and forget about it, rather than engaging said person in a metaphysical argument about their various inconsistencies with consensus reality.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU JUST SAID THE WORD OF THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!