LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Quotations

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mentioning no names, but one of the members of these forums is learning to play the bagpipes :o

"What's the difference between a bagpipe and an onion? Nobody cries when you chop up a bagpipe." Anon

"Definition of a gentleman: someone who knows how to play the bagpipes but doesn't!" Al Cohn

"Others, when the bagpipe sings in the nose, cannot contain their urine." William Shakespeare

"Bagpipes are the missing link betwen music and noise." E K Kruger

"The Irish gave the bagpipes to the Scots as a joke, but the Scots haven't seen the joke yet." Oliver Herford

"The bagpipes sound exactly the same when you have finished learning them as when you start." Thomas Beecham

D :whistling: lly

• 2 weeks later...

" You mean all I have to do is put you in a diaper and you would do all the work around here?" - My Wife (today)

thidontknow.gif Well sis, in the absence of any body-language (smilies) here, we don't know if Mommy was teasing you or if she was cross because of something you did (or didn't) do?

I hope you haven't been norty?!

D :huh: lly

Edit: Ah, I see you edited to add that bit about Tue-Fri. So, if you don't know now, you'll soon find out sis! ;)

• 6 months later...