LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Quotations

I heard a good quotation today that I've never heard before:-

"Life may not be the party we hoped for....but while we're here we might as well dance."

It's in a similar vein to one that I sometimes quote - when I'm making a concerted effort to see my glass half full, rather than half empty:-

"If life hands you a lemon, make lemonade."

I've never heard any diaper/nappy related quotations before, so I just googled but I only found one:-

(From a business manual 'Workplace Wisdom for Baby-Boomers') "Only wet babies like change."

What are your favourite quotations?

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the risk of being conceited, I'm rather fond of my own twists on well-known quotations:

"If life gives you lemons, return fire." (What I eventually came up with from my initial "If live gives you lemons, throw them back.")

and

"We'll burn that bridge when we come to it."

I especially like to use this one. I tend to get strange looks when I say it.

But I've heard a lot of other quotes I like, too, I just can't really remember them clearly. I'll see if I come across the random scraps of paper I've jotted them down on.

As far as diapers go, tho, I've heard something to the effect of "diapers are like politicians." I forget exactly if it said something more like "they need to be changed for the same reason" or what...but I know you could get from it that they both should be changed frequently, or that they're both full of crap. I think I've seen it on bumper stickers.

Hehe :)

I know a few people who wore t-shirts with that written on them, when Anne Coulter (conservative personality book writer type) spoke on campus here. I think the girls wearing the shirts were mostly lesbians (based on I know a couple of them were, and I think some of the others were dating them) which I guess adds something more to the quote.

Now if we were looking for bad quotations, we could go with "a temporary disruption," Bush's words in reference to how Katrina will effect the gulf war.

Actually I think what you are refering to is the saying "a boss is like a diaper, always on your ass, and usually full of shit". And the other is "Polliticians, like diapers, should be changed often, and for the same reasons". I know a couple others but they escape me at this moment, I know "Let a diaper be your umbrella" isn't one of them.

Vic quote=diapersallways,Sep 9 2005, 02:35 AM]

i believe it is "they are always full of shit and always on your ass" but i have heard this qoute used differently in many ways such as instead of politicians it's parents or teachers or boss's "my boss is like a diaper always full of shit and always on my ass" things like that.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Actually I think what you are refering to is the saying "a boss is like a diaper, always on your ass, and usually full of shit". And the other is "Polliticians, like diapers, should be changed often, and for the same reasons". I know a couple others but they escape me at this moment, I know "Let a diaper be your umbrella" isn't one of them.

Vic quote=diapersallways,Sep 9 2005, 02:35 AM]

i believe it is "they are always full of shit and always on your ass" but i have heard this qoute used differently in many ways such as instead of politicians it's parents or teachers or boss's "my boss is like a diaper always full of shit and always on my ass" things like that.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

To be totally conceited and egotistical all in the same breath, I kinda like this one (I've been saying it for years):

"Why do so many people tip-toe through life only to reach death safely?"

Mo

Somewhere in Texas, a village is missing its idiot.