LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Quotations

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep. Thats because when you are a kid all the adults make a fuss about it, so you think it is something big. Then you get old enough and are allowed to stay up and see it, and nothing really happens. And after a few years you don't really want to say up because you know that nothing happens.

"Every new year people make resolutions to change aspects of themselves they believe are negative. A majority of people revert back to how they were before and feel like failures. This year I challenge you to a new resolution. I challenge you to just be yourself." Aisha Elderwyn

D :) lly

'The surest sign that there is intelligent life elsewhere in the universe is that none of them has tried to contact us.'

A woman is like a teabag - only in hot water do you realize how strong she is

Hugs

Chloe

"One who gives up freedom for security deserves neither!" Benjimen Franklin (i think)

"I rather die and redeem myself then to live in shame!" Said by a samurai somewhere sometime in a battle lol..... (my fav)

I have a few others but their all in French ... if you want to hear them let me know. (Their less obscure then these two lol)

NEcros~

My favorite one :

Muad'Dib learned rapidly because his first training was in how to learn. And the first lesson of all was the basic trust that he could learn. It's shocking to find how many people do not believe they can learn, and how many more believe learning to be difficult. Muad'Dib knew that every experience carries its lesson.

- from The Humanity of Muad'Dib by the Princess Irulan

It comes from the 'Dune' book series.

"One who gives up freedom for security deserves neither!" Benjimen Franklin (i think)

"I rather die and redeem myself then to live in shame!" Said by a samurai somewhere sometime in a battle lol..... (my fav)

I have a few others but their all in French ... if you want to hear them let me know. (Their less obscure then these two lol)

NEcros~

Go ahead !

• 2 weeks later...

'When you look for the bad in mankind, expecting to find it, you surely will'

from the film Pollyanna with Hayley Mills. In the film it was said that it was an Abraham Lincoln quote, but it actually isn't from him. The writer of the film made it up to fit with the film.

• 3 weeks later...

"For all your days be prepared, and meet them ever alike. When you are the anvil, bear- when you are the hammer, strike."

-Edwin Markham

"If you would be a real seeker after truth, it is necessary that at least

once in your life you doubt, as far as possible, all things."

-Rene Descartes

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices have very few virtues."

- Abraham Lincoln

"Let us not take ourselves too seriously.

None of us has a monopoly on wisdom."

- Elizabeth II

Just a few little things I've found that I like. Sorry if any of these has already been posted.