LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Quotations

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thursday's hmm I could never get used to Thursday's!!!

Pefect perfect hmmm no-body's perfect

and I am no-body

:P

Laugh and the world laughs with you

Cry and u cry alone

:o Hey i'm the perfect one

as the qoute says

"That belinda is wonderful"

by lots of people :thumbsup:

"All our knowledge merely helps us to die a more painful death than animals that know nothing"-Maurice Maeterlinck.

"Hell is paved with good Samaritans"-William M. Holden.

"Death is patiently making my mask as I sleep. Each morning I awake to discover in the corners of my eyes the small tears of his wax"- Philip Dow.

"I want to die in my sleep like my friend...not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car"-Wil Shriner.( Funny as hell!! :roflmao: )

"Millions long for immortality who do not know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon"-Susan Ertz

"Language has created the word loneliness to express the pain of being alone, and the word solitude to express the glory of being alone"-Paul Tillich

"The surest cure for vanity is loneliness"-Thomas Wolfe

"Separate we come, and separate we go. And this be it known, is all that we know"-Conrad Aiken

"Little do men perceive what solitude is, and how far it extendeth. For a crowd is not company, and faces are but a gallery of pictures, and talk but a tinkling cymbal, where there is no love"- Francis Bacon

"Now Autumns fire burns slowly along the woods. And day by day the dead leaves fall and melt, and night by night, the monitory blast Wails in the key-hole, telling how it pass`d O`er empty fields, or upland solitudes, or grim wide wave; and now the power is felt of melancholy, tenderer in its moods Than any joy indulgent Summer dealt"- William Allingham

"Autumn wins you best by this, its mute Appeal to sympathy for its decay"- Robert Browning

"You can`t study the darkness by flooding it with light" -Edward Abbey

"Ah, yes, the sea is still and deep, all things within its bosom sleep! A single step, and all is o`er, A plunge, a bubble, and no more"-Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

"Nothing shows a man`s character more than what he laughs at" -Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

Sorry, just found this great quote-site, worldofquotes.com, and since I found all of the above brilliant, easy to relate to and very much to my liking, they all had to be written down.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

She: "Do you wear Boxers or Briefs?"

He: "Depends."

---

A friend of mine, who is French, said, "English is a f :o ked-up language."

And I said: "Must be because English speakers are f :o ked-up people."

To the same friend: "Windows is like the English language: it sucks, but we all use it anyway."

---

and the one that currently resides in my sig.

"You can make the right decision or you can make the decsion right" - Dr. Phil as quoted by Gen. Hammond Stargate SG1

"In all history, there is no instance of a country having benefited from prolonged warfare. Only one who knows the disastrous effects of a long war can realize the supreme importance of rapidity in bringing it to a close. It is only one who is thoroughly acquainted with the evils of war who can thoroughly understand the profitable way of carrying it on." - Sun Tzu

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered. Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Thomas Mcleary into to the art of war.

The first thing that springs to mind for me is a great quote by Hunter S, commenting on the music industry, describing it as a "...long plastic hallway, where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs...There's also a negative side."

Personally I've always thought "What luck for rulers, men who do not think" was a good one too, despite its ominous origin, it rings damn true today..

Phet