LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Incontintents And Baby Prints

Perhaps this question could be in the poll section. There is quite a selection of incontinence products to choose from. 99% of disposable garments are purely functional with no consideration given to fashion. On the other hand a lot of waterproof pants and cloth diapers have prints that are whimsical or juvenile. What do those with incon issues prefer?

I am not incontinent. Most of my underwear (not diapers) are plain white cotton briefs. I have only a few boxers. As a male there is very little selection re: fabric or color in briefs. ( I hate this. We are being discriminated against. We should march in the streets for satin.)

So, back to the question. Function or fashion or both?

Anondl

I dont apply as incontinent, so i dont want to skew the curve... but as an AB, fashion means a lot to me. Although if the diaper is terrible, it defeats the purpose. That's why i love Bambinos.

ANYWAY! For those who also say "fashion", would you by chance know the website where you can purchase those rolls of printed tape for the front of your diaper? I've been looking... but i cant seem to find them.

-Sophie

I'm incontinent but also little, so baby prints for me! BUT they have to function well because I'd choose functional/well made and comfy but plain stuff over not so functional/cheaply made, uncomfy fashionable stuff any day.

The best products are functional/well made, comfortable, and cute!

~ moogle

No thank you. If I want hello kitty on my nappy, I use underwear as a cover... Generally I would think that a company who spend energy on the visual appearance of a nappy spend energy on the wrong thing. What matters is functionality and fit.

Hello functionality, goodbye kitty...

I want Hello Kitty on my diaper though. *pouts*

I'm not saying i'll wear a sucky diaper if it has Hello Kitty on it... it's gotta be a good diaper. That's why i sort of want those rolls of printed tapes, i can just put that on a Bambino Bianco.

-Sophie

I want Hello Kitty on my diaper though. *pouts*

I'm not saying i'll wear a sucky diaper if it has Hello Kitty on it... it's gotta be a good diaper. That's why i sort of want those rolls of printed tapes, i can just put that on a Bambino Bianco.

-Sophie

Here ya go:

http://www.ecrater.com/product.php?pid=2878885

http://www.ecrater.com/product.php?pid=2878866