LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Campin?

Guest Sissy Haji

Guest Sissy Haji

I was here last year, and someone was organising a camp not sure if it was a camp with tents etc or a camp like with dorms etc.

I was just curious if there was anything happening like that this year.

Maybe not actully dressed in ab suite though just with simler interests.

Guest Sissy Haji

If enough people are interested I am willing to organise a camp for softies, I know a place in birmingham that is like a hostal place with dorms, a dining area, lounge, a big hall, and about a fair few dorms on each side.

I believe it would cost me £75 for the weekend, so there would be a charge obveiously if more people came the less the charge would be.

If DailyD is reading this could you forward a link on the main site so we can attract more people that might be interested?

I'd asume this would basicly be a get to gether for the weekend.

Guest Sissy Haji

I hope it's not real camping... i hate camping.

-Sophie

define real camping?

please read my previous post, it discribes whats at the center we'd be stopping at.

HOW CAN YOU STAND IT?! I hate bugs... i hate dirt... i'm the most cleanly person ever... i'm nearly OCD about it. Mommy taunts me, saying she'll but dirt on me or write on me or get me sticky with a popsicle or something. I really like the cleanliness.

-Sophie

And i love the idea... i just dont live in England.

-Sophie

:lol: I didnt think you did sophie. lol.

So I take it you would not be coming even if it was apartments then.

:roflmao:

I would be up for it anyway if there was a few more people and I think mommy would come too.

Guest Sissy Haji

:lol: I didnt think you did sophie. lol.

So I take it you would not be coming even if it was apartments then.

:roflmao:

I would be up for it anyway if there was a few more people and I think mommy would come too.

thats 1 :P

I need around 15-20 people before I can ring the landlords up. more would be a bonus.

It basiclly comes to £50 for insurance and £25 per person, so depending on how many come i'd say the cost would actully be around £35 per person, obveiously if more people came the less it would cost.

The cottage we would be staying at is.

http://www.birminghamfed.co.uk/bilberry-hi...ntre/index.html

Guest Sissy Haji

unfortantly plans for stayin at that cottage fell through, I will however keep looking around.

Also i'm thinking maybe the first weekend in feb for the trip?. Once I have enough numbers i'll beable to search for acommedation easyer.

unfortantly plans for stayin at that cottage fell through, I will however keep looking around.

Also i'm thinking maybe the first weekend in feb for the trip?. Once I have enough numbers i'll beable to search for acommedation easyer.

ok count me in :) mummy will prolly come along as well tho :)

Guest Sissy Haji

okk.

Thats

Me

Cid + a few friends (cid I need to know exact numbers please)

Inco24/7 + mommey

ajc2000 + mommey,?

so fare I have 6 people. The last sign up will be at the end of augest.

Details of acomedation will be up when the date is up, unless I can find somthing sooner.

The Figure of amount being paid would be around £35 a more exact figure will be posted along with acomedation information.

just an up date.

Mommy says she will come as well.

Just need more details when you have them to say for sure.

we're only talking a weekend and not during the week? etc....

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Sissy Haji

hi this just a quick update, i'm still looking for an acommidation, the date will also change as i've recently found out that date is valintines day. so as soon as I get enough people and acomidation i'll post dates,

and i'm sure it'll be the weekend as a week would be a bit too much costly for me, as I'd have to pay for people that don't turn up.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Sissy Haji

ok, as you most probably guessed, im still have trouble in finding a cottage, however I do have some help.

please can everyone thats still interested in this idea post (only people that are interested) so I can do a head count. then can you send me a PM with contact details so we can discuse payments preferable emails.

Guest Sissy Haji

this is just to confirm that a date has been planned for the 24th of jan, cid can u correct me if i'm wrong please.

just like to point out that this date is not set into stone yet as we still need to book a place, when we have payments too.

I am also asking could it be possible to ask if people can put a down payment of say a fiver to just confirm they are going? PM me for details on how to do this.