LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Cosy Corner

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only reason it is still in one piece is because i haven't figured out how to cut it into pieces yet.

You can't have a cake and eat it, too. So, take a picture and eat the evidence!

OMG you dirty-double-dealing-doc!

I handed over 5k for those photos and you said you'd destroyed the negatives.

D :o lly

P.s. I'll only be here sporadically for a while, got a friend with serious health probs

Thank you for caring Miss Ruffles, you really are a sweetie :wub:

My friend was admitted to a MHU in the middle of last week (because he was assessed as 'in crisis') and although his illness isn't life-threatening as such, who knows what might happen when someone is so severely depressed?

Thankfully the unit is only about 5 miles away so I'm able to see him every day for an hour or two and he is improving by the day as well.

Again, thank you for your kind thoughts.

Dolly

Wow!! We're going to have to hold a REALLY BIG party here on the 27th, when Dolly turns 100! No candles though or we'll set the whole cosy corner on fire! :o Of course, this explains why she's so forgetful about logging in before she posts ... :P

LoL - what a lovely thought..... a big party! Shall I arrange the fire services, just in case???

If Dolly's 100 then that makes me 140... no wonder I forget so much! Grrrooaannnn.

Sandie :D:D

Wow!! We're going to have to hold a REALLY BIG party here on the 27th, when Dolly turns 100! No candles though or we'll set the whole cosy corner on fire! :o Of course, this explains why she's so forgetful about logging in before she posts ... :P

actually all you need is three of those candels shaped like numbers. A one and two zeros. Though doc has to make the cake for us. :D