LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Cosy Corner

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope everyone is ok and been playing nicely ??

I saw your post today Bayb about maybe having your own special room :):) I bet you are excited.

My nursery was never completly finished :( before all the adult bits had to go back in the room.

Its been along time coming but I am going to be 3 this birthday, so a new room is on the cards. fav design at the moment has to be the Disney princess. This room will have a themed bed not cot and my barbie make up table ( Blush ) Not sure yet If I will keep the cot in this room or pack it up in garage but wont ever sell it ;)

So what plans have you got ??? A nursery or a little girls room ???

Since been on last time, I have fulfilled a dream I have had for many years and started going to private ballet lessons :) its so much fun.

Play safe

Chloe

Wow Chloe, the ballet sounds great.

As far as my room, all I can say for sure that it will be in Pink.

Last week I was at Lowes, they had a huge throw rug all in pink with the Disney Princesses on it.

Bayb you do surprise me, the room is going to be pink.. LOL :)

Keep us updated on your progress.

Different bar same results though Dolly ;) Leave both feeling abit wobbly.

After sending a few emails to enquire about the private lessons, I was lucky to find a lady that would do private lessons during the day. It was much easier to explain what I wanted via email than in person. Was still nervous the first time we met.

Only 1 of the lessons so far have I worn the tutu, they dont normally wear unless it is for a show. Do get to wear the pink leotard and leggins, and prance about like a little fairy :):) Always leave with a big smile on my face and aching.

I look forward to giving my first performance in the Cosy corners 1st talent show in September, so what is every one else going to do ;) ????

Dolly nothing to do with chainsaws please the noise scares us littlies.

Take care

Chloe

She can roll her eyes like that. I've seen it. It is very weird.

And I can cross my eyes and then move one eyeball at a time. I learnt how to do the moving one eyeball thing when I was watching Baywatch once years ago.

But I don't know whether eye tricks will beat ballet in 'Cosy Corner X Factor'

I can perform a really neat trick. I can make an entire paycheck disappear.

I simply go to the gas station and fill up the car.

baby June 3/30/2007

I can perform a really neat trick. I can make an entire paycheck disappear.

I simply go to the gas station and fill up the car.

baby June 3/30/2007

:lol: Tee-hee June, very funny, even if it's enough to make you weep in practice :(

It's a trick, for sure, but I've got a feeling it would be a bit of a fire hazard if you performed this Disappearing Act in Cosy Corner.

D :P lly

Dolly, it would only be a fire hazard if someone decided to smoke in here too.

Oh great! Thanks a bunch Sunshine, now look what you've gone and done! I thought one snitch in here was more than enough, now it looks like you're ganging up on me :crybaby: Gonna get my own back on you, jus' you wait an' see!

Did I hear someone say SMOKE???!!!!

:angry: Can't leave that trouble-maker DollyDangerous alone for one minute!

What have I done to deserve being called names? I think you'll find it wasn't my voice you heard . S'not fair, why do I always get the blame?!

D Nottalking.gif lly

:) *wavies back at Moogs* - Sorry you're missing your Daddy :( but you won't be lonely if you stay and have some fun with us! New playmates are always very welcome!

And you don't need to sit on the floor you know, there are loads of highchairs here if you'd rather?

How thoughtful of you to bring veggie pizza, (YUMMY :thumbsup: ) as well as the carnivore-kind.

I mustn't say any more right now or I'll get a telling-off for talking with my mouth full.

D :P lly

QUOTE(DollyDiaper @ Apr 7 2007, 09:56 AM)

*wavies back at Moogs* - Sorry you're missing your Daddy but you won't be lonely if you stay and have some fun with us! New playmates are always very welcome!

And you don't need to sit on the floor you know, there are loads of highchairs here if you'd rather?

How thoughtful of you to bring veggie pizza, (YUMMY ) as well as the carnivore-kind. I mustn't say any more right now or I'll get a telling-off for talking with my mouth full.

D tongue.gif lly

I glad I'm welcome, thanks... As for the veggie zaaaa... *sneaks a lil piece of my own to eat* pizza.gif

I not a veggietarian but I tried ta be once, so I know the importance of havin' zaa around for veggietarians...and even if I didn't... I with you, Dolly, cheesy zaa is MMMM!

~ Moogle