LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Cosy Corner

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'm not surprised you haven't seen the CC Kitty sunshine.gif not many of us have, coz it's a bit of a crafty 'now-you-see-me, now-you-don't' kinda kitty-cat:-

cheshirekitty.gif

:o But I still can't believe anyone would make a cake that looks like a well-used litter tray, even if the kitty-bitties are made of chocolate!

D :P lly

Thankies for the cooking tray Dolly :)

And Sunshine you had me fooled with the cake until I clicked on your link, Not sure I want any though.

The CC cat learnt to do that when Kanji was around setting things ablaze.

First there was Long words being used in here, and now some naughty words ;) Good job I was asleep in the cot.

Huggies

Chloe

I like the smilie Dolly. And putting faces on the fruit and veg doesn't make them more appealing. It makes them seem more alive. So what happens if we eat the alive fruit then they get to our stomachs and start dancing around. They would make us sick.

So Dolly, why are are you trying to make everyone sick?

At least the cat poo cake wasn't alive. It wouldn't start dancing around inside your body. Just imagine all that fruit in your body having a party. They would be jumping around and stuff. So I didn't mean that the taste of the fruit would make anyone sick, but the party in your stomach would make you queasy.

And no banana is getting in my stomach. Whether it is alive or not.

I'm famous for making mini cheesecakes (in cupcake tins) and for apple crisp, but I don't spend a lot of time in my kitchen when Mom's house is right around the corner.

Baby June 1/21/2007